ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to be very critical this time, since I've noticed a few things on your drawings lately :teehee: so don't kill me :mf_rosetinted:

First of all: even though I have a few remarks, I only have them because I know you can do better, since of course your drawings still are of an amazing level:thumb_yello:

I've noticed you've become a bit sloppy lately. Certain parts of the drawing look rushed, especially the neck and the clothes, and the hair a tiny bit aswel. I also find that it's lacking detail, you've done more detailed drawings that seemed to pop out of the page and looked like they weren't just flat drawings on a paper, like for example your Mika nr11! , look at the bow tie, and the curls and the shadows on the chin etc. They're so much more detail in that one, and it really pops out, it looks sharp and not flat, you know?

But I know, in some pictures there's more detail than in others. Like for example Mika nr 17, that one is basically only black and white, a lot f contrast with a few grey tones. But it doesn't look flat, you know? Maybe it''s because you'e drawn a little grey border around his costume and part of his cheeck, I don't know. But I just think you can do better, with a little bit more patience maybe.

But there's ofcourse also good things ! The left eye is really well done and I especially love the shadowing on his forehead:teehee:

AAAH THANK YOU! :bow:

I won´t kill you of course!

I´m happy that someone FINALLY told me what´s wrong there :biggrin2:

You´re right. I´m sloppy and lazy sometimes. :mf_rosetinted: I´m not gonna apologize it, it´s true, but this drawing took me really .. 9 or 10 days, because I was really very ill, so I was drawing part by part. and sometimes that drawing mood just wasn´t there, so I just drew it because I had to. But you´re right, I know it, and I´m sure I´ll do next one better. :thumb_yello:

Oh. and my camera really sucks. My phone is so MORE broken than from MIKA 11 times :naughty: So I´ll order a new camera, I won´t be ill anymore and I´ll try to draw even hair and clothes with passion :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

thank you. :huglove:

Today I've done the 2nd portrait in my Harry Potter series, with the result that you can now clearly see how crooked the frame around Hagrid is :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Top.jpg

I've already started on the 3rd one aswell :teehee:

Like I said on deviantart, and on facebook, it´s amazing. :bow:

I did something with a ballpoint again :biggrin2:

IMG_1335.JPG

the owl looks really impressive!!

Hi again :bye:

DSC_0030.jpg

lovely :)

it's my last drawing what I've done

Photo3553.jpg

and also I made a vid of my drawings, there are other drawings too which I've not posted here, cos I don't like them :aah: anyway here it is

[YOUTUBE]xAfkXPdsRxo[/YOUTUBE]

Really like your drawing style and great idea to make a video of you work:thumb_yello:

imgec.th.jpg

oh manga style drawings, they look great!!

Hello everyone!

I´m back with my MIKA No. 24

FINALLY. I was very ill so I coudn´t finish it sooner. This one took me like 2 weeks, but maybe.. 3.5 hours of clear time. HOPE you like it :wub2:

Artwork_Missroxy24.jpg

the expression of the eyes is amazing:wub2:

Today I've done the 2nd portrait in my Harry Potter series, with the result that you can now clearly see how crooked the frame around Hagrid is :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Top.jpg

Wow! I love them! Hagrid is the real hagrid without any beard..hahaha

HP Series? Have you got more drawings? I'd love to see them :biggrin2:

Wow! I love them! Hagrid is the real hagrid without any beard..hahaha

HP Series? Have you got more drawings? I'd love to see them :biggrin2:

Well I drew Rupert Grint some time ago, just click the link in my siggie, and there you'll find everything I've done so far :teehee:

But Yes I am indeed doing a HP series. A miniature portrait series, and so far I've only doen the 2 you see here! still 13 more to go :naughty:

Well I drew Rupert Grint some time ago, just click the link in my siggie, and there you'll find everything I've done so far :teehee:

But Yes I am indeed doing a HP series. A miniature portrait series, and so far I've only doen the 2 you see here! still 13 more to go :naughty:

I just saw your Rupert Grint drawing! :shocked: is it possible to be in love with a drawing? :blush-anim-cl::teehee: You're very talented :thumb_yello:

thank you

I can see you´re kind of newbie on MFC! welcome!

... that means you probably haven´t seen my previous work. here u go

Yes, I'm newbie :naughty: OOOOOOHH :yikes: I'm speechless!!! the only word I can say is "perfection" :wub2: you should learn me to draw :lol3:

I send you a friend request :wink2:

Top.jpg

Fantastic, they're like photos!! You're so talented :wub2:

Hello everyone! :bye:

FINALLY. I was very ill so I coudn´t finish it sooner. This one took me like 2 weeks, but maybe.. 3.5 hours of clear time. HOPE you like it :wub2:

Miss.Roxy your drawing is beautiful, but I have to agree with Step. I couldn't put my finger on the spot, but Step expressed it very well. The grey line around the silouette looks strange to me...

For all that, the drawing stays beautiful, there are a lot of features that are amazing! You are a fantastic drawer and I guess you inspirate a lot of people (I do get inspired).

Today I've done the 2nd portrait in my Harry Potter series, with the result that you can now clearly see how crooked the frame around Hagrid is :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I've already started on the 3rd one aswell :teehee:

The faces looks so real... amazing. But are you seriously going to draw 13 more on that paper? What if one drawing fails (in my case there is always one drawing that fails)... what a risky project. :teehee:

I just saw your Rupert Grint drawing! :shocked: is it possible to be in love with a drawing? :blush-anim-cl::teehee: You're very talented :thumb_ yello:

:naughty: Thank you :teehee::teehee:

Fantastic, they're like photos!! You're so talented :wub2 :

thank you :blush-anim -cl:

The faces looks so real... amazing. But are you seriously going to draw 13 more on that paper? What if one drawing fails (in my case there is always one drawing that fails)... what a risky project. :teehee:

yes, I did realise that too :aah: which is probably why it took me ages before I finally found the guts to start the 2nd one, because I was so pleased with how the first one looked and I never thought I could make it that detailed and pretty. So I didn't want to ruin it by drawing another one next to it :roftl:

And I think it'll be exactly the same for the next 13 to come :aah:

And I'll hate myself if I screw one up, I really will :aah:

So it'll be a stressfull project for me :mf_rosetinted:

My "Shoes in cartoon motion":

25uocw7.jpg

The colors didn't want to stay inside the lines... :mf_rosetinted:

I had more (and better) pics of them, but I forgot to put them on my computer and I'm too lazy to do it now, so...

My "Shoes in cartoon motion":

25uocw7.jpg

The colors didn't want to stay inside the lines... :mf_rosetinted:

I had more (and better) pics of them, but I forgot to put them on my computer and I'm too lazy to do it now, so...

These are awesome ! You might want to post these in the "Mika's sneakers fan club" too ! :thumb_yello:

Artwork_Missroxy24.jpg

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Amazing , as always !

Top.jpg

Incredible as usual. :biggrin2: Is the second portrait Luna?

Artwork_Missroxy24.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

Love it!