Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote a great rap duo.

"What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!"

He's just wonderful!:wub2:

This will help Tegans recovery 110%.:thumb_yello:

Are any of you anywhere near Sydney?

Sweet of him to tweet a get well

There are some Sydneyside MFCers but i don't know where they all are. For instance, I don't know yet if anybody has managed to get in touch with Rainbow Sky.

He "kindof" did now, Kelzy-oh...:thumb_yello:

:naughty: He always "kindof" answers me.

But, seriously, for a moment. He could've just read the petition book and went "Oh, how nice" and told us "Oh, how nice" in a tweet, but instead he kept quiet and decided just to turn up here.

That to me is "kindof" pretty special. :wub2:

To quote a great rap duo.

"What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!"

He's just wonderful!:wub2:

This will help Tegans recovery 110%.:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

It will definitely give her something positive to think of when she feels sad.

There are some Sydneyside MFCers but i don't know where they all are. For instance, I don't know yet if anybody has managed to get in touch with Rainbow Sky.

DC got in touch with Rbsky yesterday. I'm not aware of any MFCers going to the airport to greet him. DC, who would definitely have gone if he could, HAD to work.

:naughty: He always "kindof" answers me.

But, seriously, for a moment. He could've just read the petition book and went "Oh, how nice" and told us "Oh, how nice" in a tweet, but instead he kept quiet and decided just to turn up here.

That to me is "kindof" pretty special. :wub2:

:roftl:

It will definitely give her something positive to think of when she feels sad.

DC got in touch with Rbsky yesterday. I'm not aware of any MFCers going to the airport to greet him. DC, who would definitely have gone if he could, HAD to work.

If he wanders to Melbourne, would you go to the airport?

What exactly would you do at the airport? :blink:

I've been in the same city and had a pretty good idea of Mika's whereabouts on many occasions but it's a bit awkward to just turn up and say hi. :teehee:

If he wanders to Melbourne, would you go to the airport?

Hmmm. I would. But that's not definite.

What exactly would you do at the airport? :blink:

I've been in the same city and had a pretty good idea of Mika's whereabouts on many occasions but it's a bit awkward to just turn up and say hi. :teehee:

Greet him properly :das:

Nothing crazy. Not going to mob him or anything. But I/we would just go to say hi and welcome him to our country on behalf of the Aussie Mikamites, here's another corked hat, don't tease the koala bears, happy hour starts as soon as you wake up, and have fun. :thumb_yello:

I suspect (and this is of course just my own guess) that he may have elected not to say anything about the Mikaustralia petition because there are no dates to announce right this minute, and he doesn't want to get everyone's hopes up.

He's well aware that he's got a big mouth and says things well before he officially should. :roftl:

If it's any consolation, Andy noticed the kangaroo on stage in London and said it was cool. :roftl:

Can I just add that, travelling an hour to say hi to him is nothing compared to flying across countries for a gig and M&G, so I don't see why it would be so strange that we'd want to increase our chances of seeing Mika. atm we don't know if this is work or pleasure, but if it's work then I think it's fair enough we go. There's no guarantees anyway. The airport is large enough that we'd need 15 people or more on stalker mode.. Of course we'd be polite, and if he told us to piss off then fair enough..

But, if it's for pleasure then I'd keep my distance..

I suspect (and this is of course just my own guess) that he may have elected not to say anything about the Mikaustralia petition because there are no dates to announce right this minute, and he doesn't want to get everyone's hopes up.

He's well aware that he's got a big mouth and says things well before he officially should. :roftl:

If it's any consolation, Andy noticed the kangaroo on stage in London and said it was cool. :roftl:

Yes, I suspect that too. I'm not going into what I think Mika should or shouldn't do for us. It's fairly obvious we all want to be treated equally.

A little bit of hope isn't a bad thing.

Absolutely. And, he is still learning, and all artists say things and don't do them. I'd assume a Mika fan who didn't spend as much time following his every move as we do wouldn't be aware of how often he does this, just as we are probably not aware of exactly how often other artists do it.

Aww, Andy. :wub2: That's sweet. :biggrin2:

Yes, I suspect that too. I'm not going into what I think Mika should or shouldn't do for us. It's fairly obvious we all want to be treated equally.

A little bit of hope isn't a bad thing.

Absolutely. And, he is still learning, and all artists say things and don't do them. I'd assume a Mika fan who didn't spend as much time following his every move as we do wouldn't be aware of how often he does this, just as we are probably not aware of exactly how often other artists do it.

Aww, Andy. :wub2: That's sweet. :biggrin2:

Honestly, I'm surprised you all aren't more bitter and jaded, considering how long it's been. :roftl:

I really, really can't wait for the day he announces an Australian tour. I'm likely to be so excited for you guys that I lose my mind and buy a plane ticket just so that I can be there to see you all and watch you finally get some Mika lurve after such a long dry spell. :teehee::roftl:

Honestly, I'm surprised you all aren't more bitter and jaded, considering how long it's been. :roftl:

I really, really can't wait for the day he announces an Australian tour. I'm likely to be so excited for you guys that I lose my mind and buy a plane ticket just so that I can be there to see you all and watch you finally get some Mika lurve after such a long dry spell. :teehee::roftl:

I am a bit bitter and jaded. :teehee: But I am an optimist at heart.

I'd love that!! :wub2: If you do actually plan on travelling here then know that you always have a place to stay with me :biggrin2: (and how embarassing - I'll probably scream out some random lurrvee :roftl: )

Can I just add that, travelling an hour to say hi to him is nothing compared to flying across countries for a gig and M&G, so I don't see why it would be so strange that we'd want to increase our chances of seeing Mika. atm we don't know if this is work or pleasure, but if it's work then I think it's fair enough we go. There's no guarantees anyway. The airport is large enough that we'd need 15 people or more on stalker mode.. Of course we'd be polite, and if he told us to piss off then fair enough..

But, if it's for pleasure then I'd keep my distance..

I wasn't suggesting it's strange from your perspective to travel to see him, just that it might be odd for him since he's not working. And he's not working at an airport regardless of what he's doing in Australia.

But I can see how it's an extraordinary situation because he hasn't seen Australian fans in 2 years.

Anyway I was just curious about what people would do in that situation because I am probably more nosy about what he's doing than prepared to approach him to talk to him. But that's just me.

please keep me posted. I'm spending my time checking twitter and MFC constantly so that I don't miss out on seeing him. I've never seen him live and I'd really hate to miss it. As a consolation for him not being in melbourne, I don't think anyone spotted him yet and we might only have a glimpse of him on tv or in a magasine article. Am stuck at home with my sick 4 year old son, trying hard to do housework. But I'm going crazy over not hearing any news abt Mika!

please keep me posted. I'm spending my time checking twitter and MFC constantly so that I don't miss out on seeing him. I've never seen him live and I'd really hate to miss it. As a consolation for him not being in melbourne, I don't think anyone spotted him yet and we might only have a glimpse of him on tv or in a magasine article. Am stuck at home with my sick 4 year old son, trying hard to do housework. But I'm going crazy over not hearing any news abt Mika!

Aww, hope you little one gets better soon.:thumb_yello:

what kind of hotels does he usually stay in? we could always say few words to the paparazzis and then Mika will hate us for the rest of our lifes. Not a good idea hey? I really need to clean my house so please tell me where he is so that I could turn off this d... machine.

what kind of hotels does he usually stay in? we could always say few words to the paparazzis and then Mika will hate us for the rest of our lifes. Not a good idea hey? I really need to clean my house so please tell me where he is so that I could turn off this d... machine.

What makes you think we know????:shocked:

Or care to know which hotels does he usually stay at???

Maybe not a good idea, Mika is def not a paparazzi lover...

The only thing we know for sure is that he is in Sydney...:thumb_yello:

And that he shouldn't swim naked...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

And that he shouldn't swim naked...:mf_rosetinted:

Unless supervised. :mf_rosetinted:

What happened to tegan!! Someone tell me what happened to tegan!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18888

Mika's note to Tegan almost made me cry. He is so sweet.

I love Mika.

Not that that's anything new... :naughty:

It was very sweet. :wub2:

Waiting to find out what she says when she hears about it.