Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Hey, guys, don't freak out!

Mika is always naked anyway, beneath his clothes! :dunno:

Maybe he was very fond of himself today and decided to let us know how he's (un)dressed...like he always does...yesterday he showed us his pants, today he's telling us he's naked, tommorow , who knows :chkn:

I'm not freaking out:aah::teehee:

:roftl:

Maybe he'll tell us what else he's doing in the loo?:dunno:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should start my own segment. Interpreting Mikatweets with Mystic Mana.

Anyone want to help me co-host? :naughty:

Picture1-3.jpg

I can give interpretations for dreams...did that the other day for ruxi in the official dream thread...:naughty:

I'm up for it! Would love to!!!:biggrin2:

Maybe he'll tell us what else he's doing in the loo?:dunno:

Speaking of that...does someone else but me remember in the PDP DVD documentary when he asks his manager to show him where the loo is?:aah:

and also in the LICM DVD documentary when he says that he goes to the toilet a lot before gigs because he drinks a lot of water?

So...it's not impossible!:roftl:

Speaking of that...does someone else but me remember in the PDP DVD documentary when he asks his manager to show him where the loo is?:aah:

and also in the LICM DVD documentary when he says that he goes to the toilet a lot before gigs because he drinks a lot of water?

So...it's not impossible!:roftl:

I do... Sort of.:naughty:

Why not?:aah:

NOW on MySpace:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mika Goes Golden

Life just got a little bit brighter – we are delighted to announce that Mika's brand new single 'We Are Golden' will be available to download on September 6th. There will be a CD, limited edition 7" and 12" out on September 7th!!!!!!

As you'd expect from pop's most inspired maestro, 'We Are Golden' is a glorious technicolour rush, with the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir (from Madonna's 'Like A Prayer') taking to the skies in the chorus; "We are not what you think we are/We Are Golden!"

But that's not all.

Just two weeks after the release of 'We Are Golden' the single will come 'We Are Golden' the album.

That's right, Mika's feverishly anticipated follow-up to 'Life In cartoon Motion' will finally be released on September 21st.

Recorded between London and Los Angeles over the last two years, and featuring stellar guest appearances by the likes of The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet from Final Fantasy/Arcade Fire and Stuart Price, 'We Are Golden' is an album bristling with energy and ideas.

So expect POP, expect fun; expect the kind of melodies that turn on lights in your head that will never go out.

Expect life to get a little bit brighter. Mika's back.

Associated artwork:

MIKA_WeAreGolden_big.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

NOW on MySpace:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mika Goes Golden

Life just got a little bit brighter – we are delighted to announce that Mika's brand new single 'We Are Golden' will be available to download on September 6th. There will be a CD, limited edition 7" and 12" out on September 7th!!!!!!

As you'd expect from pop's most inspired maestro, 'We Are Golden' is a glorious technicolour rush, with the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir (from Madonna's 'Like A Prayer') taking to the skies in the chorus; "We are not what you think we are/We Are Golden!"

But that's not all.

Just two weeks after the release of 'We Are Golden' the single will come 'We Are Golden' the album.

That's right, Mika's feverishly anticipated follow-up to 'Life In cartoon Motion' will finally be released on September 21st.

Recorded between London and Los Angeles over the last two years, and featuring stellar guest appearances by the likes of The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet from Final Fantasy/Arcade Fire and Stuart Price, 'We Are Golden' is an album bristling with energy and ideas.

So expect POP, expect fun; expect the kind of melodies that turn on lights in your head that will never go out.

WOW!!!!! :shocked:

Thx for posting!!!!!!

NOW on MySpace:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mika Goes Golden

But that's not all.

Should we really trust the album title though? :aah:

And again... Sh*t as I don't know how the hell I'll get my hands on the album AND on the single being abroad and really isolated in boarding school since the 3rd of September:mad3::hair::tears::blush-anim-cl:

I started crying!!! :tears:

WE ARE GOLDEN????

I was expecting something else but I LOVE IT! It's been on our lips for so long!

He got us used to it and there it is the title of the album!!!

:tears:

So happy!

THANK YOU ALICE!!! :flowers2:

I started crying!!! :tears:

WE ARE GOLDEN????

I was expecting something else but I LOVE IT! It's been on our lips for so long!

He got us used to it and there it is the title of the album!!!

:tears:

So happy!

THANK YOU ALICE!!! :flowers2:

Ditto...

definitely feverishly

I just really like these lines :D

NOW on MySpace:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mika Goes Golden

What's that????:blink:

I think so... But tbh I hope not :boxed:

Yeah, I was hoping something else:dunno: I mean, it's good, but having the same name as one of the songs AND the first single? I don't have anything agaisnt it, but:teehee:

Ok I won't start whining..:aah:

i can't describle how much i luv these lines!!:shocked:

MIKA's back!!! god how strong is this.....

seriously my heart's pounding wif this article!!!!

thzz so much alice!!

What's that????:blink:

i was wondering the same thing, thzz vanessa:naughty:

but is this single availabe outside the UK??? i dunno it's a limited edition before!!!!:blink:

i

i was wondering the same thing, thzz vanessa:naughty:

but is this single availabe outside the UK??? i dunno it's a limited edition before!!!!:blink:

I think Songs for Sorrow was Limited edition too!:thumb_yello: He won't let us have ordinary editions of it!:wink2:

Oh, god, I get goosebumps whenever I read about the album!

Waiting for it for soo long and now finally we know it's name...:wub2: