Documentary about the MFC, WE NEED YOU!

IngievV

cant you interview ppl via webcams, and record them (just a thought) lol probs a stupid one though :blush-anim-cl:

Actually it's possible to set the questions and then make interviewees fim their own interviews too...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie now that I'm back in Kuala Lumpur I can access my files.. if you still want some footage from me, I can pass it on.

EDIT: Btw, if the story angle's still the same I'd love to be in it since I think my story plays an interesting part in the MFC..

Sure, go ahead!

cant you interview ppl via webcams, and record them (just a thought) lol probs a stupid one though :blush-anim-cl:

No I can't:roftl:

haha :D maybe,then,i could sent now my vid? omg..hope i still have it somewhere here in my pc:aah:

Sure!

Because José has no time to edit it.

I understand. Tho it is a shame to let this project go to waste, or to let it lie on the shelf for such a long time that it is not interesting/accurate anymore.

Is there someone else who can and wants to edit this?

I understand. Tho it is a shame to let this project go to waste, or to let it lie on the shelf for such a long time that it is not interesting/accurate anymore.

Is there someone else who can and wants to edit this?

Not like José

But since Jose has no time, someone with a little (less) skills in this area would be fine too, wouldn't it. You don't feel like doing it yourself?

I could do something and post it on Youtube, but I'm not good enough for a real dvd:roftl:

Ok, two options then (in my opinion):

1. We will ask Jose when she will have time to finish it (if she has time at all).

2. If she hasn't, we will ask here on MFC if anyone is up for the job. I mean, we have made gorgeous vids, we must be able to make a good DVD as well :wink2:. I really would consider it a shame if this project is not going to be finished.

Still not good for a dvd because I haven't got the right software

I'm done making all my films for school this year, I could take a look at the footage and see if I could edit something together. I've got millions of hours of experience when it comes to editing documentaries!! What kind of software are we talking here? Final Cut?

I'm done making all my films for school this year, I could take a look at the footage and see if I could edit something together. I've got millions of hours of experience when it comes to editing documentaries!! What kind of software are we talking here? Final Cut?

That would be great :wub2:! I hope Ingie responds to you soon!

Sure, you've got the job, pm me:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...