Documentary about the MFC, WE NEED YOU!

IngievV

Yes, I remember that initially the docu would be about Life as a Mika Fan, but we're totally going to change it. With the help of my partner in crime José, we're going to make a documentary entitled:

MFC; THE STORY SO FAR

When it is done, the dvd will be given to Mika and made available for all you MFCers ofcourse. But this project can't succeed without the help of YOU the Mika fans.

We're preferably looking for MFCers who are willing to be interviewed in London next Monday, so if you happen to be there and want to appear on the dvd, please let us know. We want MFCers who have been here from the beginning and newbies as well so do not hesitate to sign up. Even if you're not in London, you can still send in your videos, as long as you've got a good camera which can make HQ videos to film it.

Also, we would like to ask if someone with a good camera is willing to let it be used for filming. We already have Danika as a camerawoman, but anyone else willing to do the job as well with a good camera is more than welcome. Also we request that if you film, you also ask Mika, the band, John and Andy a couple of questions for the docu if you have the chance.

The whole project will be quite professional, with our amazing José editing it all, so if you could help us make this dvd a succes, we'll be eternally grateful!

Deadline for sending in your videos is the 21st of July

You can send in your videos by sending me a cd, or making them available for download, as long as the quality remains!

Edited by IngievV

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you're not in London, you can still send in your videos, as long as you've got a good camera which can make HQ videos to film it.:wink2:

We'll see about that one. I'd love to help! :naughty:

Even if you're not in London, you can still send in your videos, as long as you've got a good camera which can make HQ videos to film it.:wink2:

hmmm i can do that:mf_rosetinted:

I would like to appear in it:biggrin2:

Though I think I may screw up the answers to the questions.. But if I do so, you can just cut me off:aah:

I'd be more than willing to be interviewed:mf_rosetinted:

I would like to appear in it:biggrin2:

Though I think I may screw up the answers to the questions.. But if I do so, you can just cut me off:aah:

I'd be more than willing to be interviewed:mf_rosetinted:

Awesome!:roftl: Look out for Danika

Awesome!:roftl: Look out for Danika

Okay then.. Have never seen her before but I'll try and look :roftl:

I'm sorry if I might ruin the documentary... But I do want to participate:biggrin2:Even being camera shy..

I'd be happy to take part, getting used to having a camera shoved in my face now!:roftl:

I might get roped in too if I see what is going on with everyone else in it lol.

Awesome!:thumb_yello:

Would that be the camera shoved in my face at the Italian in Amsterdam.

How hot,

red

and fat must I look?

Cut it plz.

Haha, that video won't be used, don't worry:roftl:

I would want to do this, but only if another MFCer interviewed me, otherwise I'm just way too uncomfortable talking to a camera :naughty:

Well, I'd say, get someone to do it mwahahaha:roftl:

OH what an awesome idea!

I'll be there

Great!

hey, I'm not going to any of the gigs, but I'm wondering if there's a deadline? :wink2:

Well, we're gonna start putting it all together in the beginning of August. We want it to be done in September, before he starts touring again, and editing it all will be a lot of work, so let's say 25th of July I want to have every video. You can either put it on a cd to send it to me or you can make it available for download somewhere, as long as the video will be HQ:thumb_yello: