MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 11, 2009 - Gig reports, photos & videos

Niki27

I like his waist/cumberband...(that is not his underwear, is it...??:wink2:)

No it's not :naughty:. He put this band for the first encore and after... He was totally losing his trousers and you could see plenty of his famous grey Gap underwear :roftl:.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go!!!!!!

*grabs popcorn and waits for first reports to arrive*

:yay:

Silly, forget the popcorn and make for the chocolate.

Hiya stranger, hope life is being good to you

about the painting, maybe he just doesn't have a place to hang it up and didn't want to accept it cause he thought it would be a shame to stuff that beautiful painting in a corner somewhere. :dunno:

Ah a last one!

Mika's dad was so PROUD of his son' date=' you could see his face totally radiant, it was a pleasure to see that!

A special thanks to Sariflor who kindly managed to get the two limited edition posters I had to get for Rose and Blue Sky, I could not find the merchandising and when I was told where it was, I was already out of the venue... And the security guy would not let me back in... SO THANKS SARI !!!!![/quote']

:pinkbow::huglove:

This is the fabulous and famous painting that Mika received from marie-andrée de rougemont - given by her mother:

Marie-ThrseRougemontpainting.jpg

:wub2:

That's beautiful. I can imagine him refusing something as significant as that. But I also understand the feeling of wanting to shower him with amazing gifts!!

3618519381_d6c194729d.jpg

I am curious why this photo appears in the Mika collection...which are otherwise really great!!

That's beautiful. I can imagine him refusing something as significant as that. But I also understand the feeling of wanting to shower him with amazing gifts!!

I am curious why this photo appears in the Mika collection...which are otherwise really great!!

It's about catching flue or bronchitis......:shocked:

Wtf then:blink:

Frenchies: help with the translation. And solve the textmessage-mystery...:blink:

Frenchies: help with the translation. And solve the textmessage-mystery...:blink:

Yes please:shocked::aah:

so you are not studying you have left the oldlings thinking I was on a different planet......my lawyers are watching the comments.

Errrrmmmm... I will pop by in the oldlings soon:teehee:

Sorry guys I can't see anything so cannot translate. I only get a red cross.. is this a picture ? an article?

Sorry guys I can't see anything so cannot translate. I only get a red cross.. is this a picture ? an article?

Avec un bon

Bouquin et quand vous

Ressourtirez' date=' vous aurez

Une bonne bronchite

Mais pas la grippe a

Vous avez autant de

Chance de contracter la

Grippe a que de vous

Faire mordre par une

Chauve-souris enrage

Cool[/i']

It's a picture, see if you can see it here:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2474/3618519381_d6c194729d.jpg

Nope, I don't have access at work, they block the site :boxed:.

Avec un bon

Bouquin et quand vous

Ressourtirez, vous aurez

Une bonne bronchite

Mais pas la grippe a

Vous avez autant de

Chance de contracter la

Grippe a que de vous

Faire mordre par une

Chauve-souris enrage

Cool

OK translation (but the beginning is weird, I think beginning of the sentence might be missing?):

With a good book and when you will go out again, you will have a good bronchitis, but not the flu. You have as much chance to get the flu than getting bitten by an enraged bat.

When you write it like that it even looks or sounds like a kind of poem or a song's lyrics:blink:

I don't think it is. My french is really bad, but I think it's about the flu or something ...

about the painting, maybe he just doesn't have a place to hang it up and didn't want to accept it cause he thought it would be a shame to stuff that beautiful painting in a corner somewhere. :dunno:

He is planning to have three residences, one in London, one in Paris and a third somewhere else -in the country perhaps, he likes the countryside.

So I am not -repeat : not- taking the painting back to my mother !

He is razor blade, borderline worrying, thin... we should maybe think of bringing him junk food instead of stupid paintings ?

Nope. He should spend the summer with me: my mum is a great cook!

I don't eat much. M would make her happy! :biggrin2:

Nope' date=' I don't have access at work, they block the site :boxed:.

OK translation (but the beginning is weird, I think beginning of the sentence might be missing?):

With a good book and when you will go out again, you will have a good bronchitis, but not the flu. You have as much chance to get the flu than getting bitten by an enraged bat.[/quote']

That makes no sense at all, being mixed between pics of the Mika gig..:roftl:

I don't think it is. My french is really bad, but I think it's about the flu or something ...

Yeah it wasn't:blush-anim-cl: My french is near non existant:aah:

He cannot publish this picture in another folder as Mika's gig as far as he took this picture yesterday at M's concert, that's all :wink2:

Wtf then:blink:

Just being ironic about the World Health Organization declaring the start of a global pandemic (swine flu). The french governmen has to decide today if it's considered as a global pandemic here, people are being quite ironic on these days about swine flu here because there aren't so much cases. As far as a global pandemic bans meetings, and a gig is a meeting, that's ironic I guess :naughty:

Edited by slavaniet