Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree. simply perfect.

is Alicia in the MFC?

She is indeed...That's Purplecat's video.

Btw Violet, I totally agree with you. My untopped acoustic Relax of all times remains the one that he did at the Fiat thing in Jan 08. I'll try and fish out the vid later. That was perfect.

oh thanks, i must have met her also :teehee:

sara, i find it perfect because aurelien is in it, but the whole has got a perfect balance. i think that yours is very good too.

btw, have to apply to SSS* very soon, i still have to watch videos from the gigs i went to.....:blink:

*SSS = Sariflor Social Service

:naughty:

oh thanks, i must have met her also :teehee:

sara, i find it perfect because aurelien is in it, but the whole has got a perfect balance. i think that yours is very good too.

btw, have to apply to SSS* very soon, i still have to watch videos from the gigs i went to.....:blink:

*SSS = Sariflor Social Service

:naughty:

LOL, don't worry, I wasn't implying that my vid was better (not a competition anyway), in fact this one is objectively so, and mine from the Fiat thing is quite crappy. My point was that the fiat performance was by far his best IMO, much better than all these summer ones because it was totally acoustic, heartfelt and wonderful. :original:

I don't get why he never started it on the piano but went for the guitar version. I think for that song piano is much more intense. I don't buy that he really forgot how to play it.

I don't know...I really think Mika may have forgotten the chords. :teehee:

Have a look at Bienie's Brussels video around 0:26. He starts playing the keys, but he's clearly f*cking up all over the place...then gives up, and lets Martin carry the song:

:wub2::wub2:

The vids are wonderful! I was sitting a few rows behind (or in this case above :wink2:) Aurelien, it was such an amazing moment when Mika took Aurelien out of the audience! I was so excited! It was a wonderful end of the gig. :thumb_yello:

Have a look at Bienie's Brussels video around 0:26. He starts playing the keys, but he's clearly f*cking up all over the place...then gives up, and lets Martin carry the song:

:wub2::wub2:

Aww, thanks for posting this. Made me melt.:wub2: And how he tries to serve everyone. :teehee: I'm team first part, though, as far as this video is concerned. And I really hope someone will show him how to play it again. Aurélien could patiently sit next to Mika and until he remembers.

:wub2:

Oooh wow, the beginning of this video is fantastic! I love how he's singing it there :wub2:

The vids are wonderful! I was sitting a few rows behind (or in this case above :wink2:) Aurelien, it was such an amazing moment when Mika took Aurelien out of the audience! I was so excited! It was a wonderful end of the gig. :thumb_yello:

It WAS amazing! Such a moving moment :mf_lustslow:. And watching the vids now, I can see how happy and satisfied Mika looked. He looked like the cat that got the cream when he came over to fetch Aurelien, like he knew well what an effect his action would have :naughty:.

LOL, don't worry, I wasn't implying that my vid was better (not a competition anyway), in fact this one is objectively so, and mine from the Fiat thing is quite crappy. My point was that the fiat performance was by far his best IMO, much better than all these summer ones because it was totally acoustic, heartfelt and wonderful. :original:

I have to agree, that whole gig is one of the best I have been to.

I have to agree, that whole gig is one of the best I have been to.

It was, wasn't it?

Here's Relax (excuse the crappy quality but it was chaotic to film in those conditions):

I think this is the best video of the whole thing so far

:pinkbow:

i agree. simply perfect.

is Alicia in the MFC?

She is indeed...That's Purplecat's video.

Yes, that's my video :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I have already uploaded all my videos but haven't posted them yet.

I'll do it asap, as well as my pics :wink2:

It was, wasn't it?

Here's Relax (excuse the crappy quality but it was chaotic to film in those conditions):

Oh, SO beautiful :wub2: Thanks for sharing!

Yes, that's my video :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I have already uploaded all my videos but haven't posted them yet.

I'll do it asap, as well as my pics :wink2:

Looking forward to your vids and pics :thumb_yello: I chatted with a couple of Spanish girls in Milan and Paris. But didn't ask any names! Maybe it was you?