Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

I don't know...I really think Mika may have forgotten the chords. :teehee:

Have a look at Bienie's Brussels video around 0:26. He starts playing the keys, but he's clearly f*cking up all over the place...then gives up, and lets Martin carry the song:

:wub2::wub2:

That video is amazing :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh wow, the beginning of this video is fantastic! I love how he's singing it there :wub2:

It WAS amazing! Such a moving moment :mf_lustslow:. And watching the vids now, I can see how happy and satisfied Mika looked. He looked like the cat that got the cream when he came over to fetch Aurelien, like he knew well what an effect his action would have :naughty:.

It must have been even more exciting for you, sitting so close to Aurelien.

There is one vid, I don't know which one anymore, where Aurelien is filmed so closely that you can see him sticking his tongue out at a certain point. I think that's my favourite vid :naughty:.

There is one vid, I don't know which one anymore, where Aurelien is filmed so closely that you can see him sticking his tongue out at a certain point. I think that's my favourite vid :naughty:.

Mine too. I love it cos it's like he can't believe his luck at being up there!

Looking forward to your vids and pics :thumb_yello: I chatted with a couple of Spanish girls in Milan and Paris. But didn't ask any names! Maybe it was you?

Yes, it's very likely that you talked to me then :wink2:

Maybe if I saw a pic of you I could remind, because now I can't remember you physically :doh:

Mine too. I love it cos it's like he can't believe his luck at being up there!

That video you mention is the one I took :naughty:.

Aurelien was incredibly excited (we all were) because he had spoken to Mika about it the night before but it was unclear if Mika would go for it, and we thought that if Mika hadn't asked him for some form of rehearsal before the show it meant that he would not let him play....So when he came to get him, we were all incredibly happy and excited! :blush-anim-cl: Obviously, Aurelien was the most excited of all, being the man himself, which is why he stuck his tonge out at the end of the vid . So sweet.

Nobody was really expecting Mika to just take him out there without rehearsing anything, which truly amazed me.

So much for thinking that he's such a control freak, when he is happy to be spontaneous about something like that! It really was incredible, incredible.

Edited by sariflor

Aurelien was incredibly excited (we all were) because he had spoken to Mika about it the night before but it was unclear if Mika would go for it, and we thought that if Mika hadn't asked him for some form of rehearsal before the show it meant that he would not let him play....So when he came to get him, we were all incredibly happy and excited! :blush-anim-cl: Obviously, Aurelien was the most excited of all, being the man himself, which is why he stuck his tonge out at the end of the vid . So sweet.

Nobody was really expecting Mika to just take him out there without rehearsing anything, which truly amazed me.

So much for thinking that he's such a control freak, when he is happy to be spontaneous about something like that! It really was incredible, incredible.

Seriously, the whole stage invasion business should be enough to take the control freak myth ad absurdum. It's a situation that can easily get out of hand and Mika is not ignorant enough to not fully be aware of that. Still it's what he wants, so there...:teehee:

It might not have been like that from the beginning, though. Same with messing up songs. He's become pretty cool about things going wrong. I remember a time when things like hitting a wrong key really tripped him up properly. :roftl:

Sooo...tonight,during Relax at his Paris gig, Mika got Aurelien on stage to play the piano whilst he sung!! Aurelien did the whole song, and at one point Mika even pulled him onto the piano with him.

Footage will follow soon.

LondonDay5179.jpg

(courtesy of Charlotte Christy)

Video from Dailymotion

This is the FIRST time I see the video....OMG MIka fell :teehee: But I love how he just gets up :teehee:

AND>>>> Aurelien.......................you are a lucky man!!! HE looks so much like MIKA!!:shocked:

you were there???? That is AWESOME!!!!!!!

How old is Aurelien??

How old is Aurelien??

A star is born...

Congratulations, aurélien!

Quel honneur et quel plaisir de se retrouver sur scène avec Mika! Je suis allée au concert le 11 juin. Mon fils (7 ans 1/2)et moi même aurions adoré te voir jouer: nous jouons du piano nous aussi. Applaudissements pour ta performance, ton audace et ton humilité (tu ne te la joues pas star). BRAVO!

Seriously, the whole stage invasion business should be enough to take the control freak myth ad absurdum. It's a situation that can easily get out of hand and Mika is not ignorant enough to not fully be aware of that. Still it's what he wants, so there...:teehee:

It might not have been like that from the beginning, though. Same with messing up songs. He's become pretty cool about things going wrong. I remember a time when things like hitting a wrong key really tripped him up properly. :roftl:

That is a very good point indeed. I guess that he either was a bit more controlling at the start and now he's relaxed, safe in the knowledge that he'll be ok, or he was never as control freakish as we thought :wink2:.

How old is Aurelien??

Yes :blush-anim-cl:. He's 21 and he's just finished his music degree. He's definitely going to be a top musician and I will be honored to have been one of his earliest fans when this happens.

Yes :blush-anim-cl:. He's 21 and he's just finished his music degree. He's definitely going to be a top musician and I will be honored to have been one of his earliest fans when this happens.

That's great! It is great to see people succeed specially a MFCer. He looks much like Mika. But I never see him on here.

• 3 weeks later...
Hatching the plan . . .

9fe6a88b1eb51e6c45837beb598faaad.jpg

I could see the conversation being something like

Mika: but this is top secret, no one can know about this, especially not the fans

Aurlien:thats what you said to Albert when you were smoking that white powder he gave, isnt it?

Mika- well, yeah :naughty:

Nice pic though- 2 superstars!

just like all big superstars dont know their fans... :dunno:

He'd better not start shunning his old friends now that he's famous :sneaky2: or I will personally give him a bit of :poke: "love" when I see him again :aah::roftl:

oh come on Sara you know I wouldnt act like that!:wink2:

Thanks again everybody for all ure kind words

c u all very soon:mf_rosetinted:

You'd better not :teehee:. The "love" :poke: Sara has in mind can be painfull

I think :naughty:.