The MFC Scripts - do I REALLY give them to Mika?

CazGirl

Do I give Mika the MFC Scripts book?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do I give Mika the MFC Scripts book?

Okay guys, here's the deal.

You all remember the scripts I wrote last year, right? Well, I remember some of you (well, okay, all of the script fans :naughty:) said I should give them to Mika.

But....really?

Really really?

I mean...I don't portray Mika in the best of lights in the script. Okay, so it's for comic effect, but what if Mika doesn't find it funny? What if he finds it insulting and he ends up hating me and throwing my long hard work into his fireplace or something? What if he wants to kill me? :tears:

I don't want to be on anyone's bad side...but it would be awesome if I could make Mika laugh. But I just don't know if he would. What if he thinks I'm weird?

For those who haven't read the scripts, WHY? :roftl:

I'm kidding, go here and hopefully be amused. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337&highlight=script+writer

Please send comments and all that shizz, and vote...

The book won't just contain the script itself. It will have drawings and all that jazz :thumb_yello:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say go for it!!! xD He's got a sense of humour, he'll like them.

Oh wait.. It's got some MFCers names in there as well doesn't it :roftl::roftl:

Lolz yes it does. I'll most likely do a name check at the front or back of the scripts with a description of how he may (or may not :blink:) know you. For example:

Hotdlp = Danika. She made Yasmine's gift book.

:thumb_yello:

Ohhhh I don't want him to hate me

Darn right!!!

As long as it doen't give him any ideas about beating the snot out of me !:roftl:

ROFL I have to admit that was a pretty genius scene :naughty:

Not because I got Mika to beat you up, but because of the whole Batman thing and you dressed up as a penguin....at first it was just some random guy in a black and white suit, but as soon as Mika or Jerry mentioned penguin, I literally had a lightbulb above my head! :roftl: :roftl:

yeah definitely! :biggrin2:

you could write something like "this was only for comedy...I love you, I'm not trying to make fun of you" :aah:

I decided ages ago that I'm gonna write a whole page full of apologies LOL. I'll even apologise when I hand it to him. And ask him not to hate me. About ten times. :roftl:

I decided ages ago that I'm gonna write a whole page full of apologies LOL. I'll even apologise when I hand it to him. And ask him not to hate me. About ten times. :roftl:

aw:roftl:

well, I'm sure he won't hate you :teehee:

aw:roftl:

well, I'm sure he won't hate you :teehee:

I think your 'apologies' will be enough. Honestly, I am sure he will like them. :D

He'll probably just hit me with the book or something :naughty:

FIRST YOU MAKE A WHOLE BOOK MAKING FUN OF MY DYSLEXIA AND BEING CHASED BY SQUIRRELS AND GETTING IT ON WITH A DRAG QUEEN, THEN YOU CONSTANTLY CORRECT ON MY INCORRECT SPELLING ON TWITTER....MUST YOU PATRONISE ME SO?!

:roftl:

Oh gosh I think I'd cry.

:squirrel:Seriously though, if Mika doesn't like them and decides to track you down and feed you to a hoard of mutant squirels, you have plenty of MFC buddies that will come to your rescue. (after we queue up for M's autograph and pics):roftl:

:squirrel:Seriously though, if Mika doesn't like them and decides to track you down and feed you to a hoard of mutant squirels, you have plenty of MFC buddies that will come to your rescue. (after we queue up for M's autograph and pics):roftl:

LOLLLLZ.

But someone said "No" to it...but now I wanna know why :roftl: