MIKA @ Latitude Festival

dcdeb

Mika will be on the Uncut Arena at Latitude

Mika has just confirmed his second festival appearance in the UK this summer, he will now be performing a special acoustic set at Latitude showing songs from his Songs for Sorrow EP, his new album and old favourites.

He will be playing the event on July 18th alongside the likes of Grace Jones, Phoenix and the Pet Shop Boys.

For more info click here.

PLEASE ONLY RSVP IF YOU WILL OR MIGHT ATTEND SO THAT OTHERS DON'T HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH A LONG LIST! THANKS!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!!!!!

i don't want to tell it here.....but i know it ;)

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to go to this one Fanny?

You can get a day ticket for it.

Are you going to go to this one Fanny?

You can get a day ticket for it.

hello rose!!

remember what i told you by pm,not faulse finally:wink2:

so.....i don't know,it's quite near the othar gigs i did,i don't know about family...

if someone could tell us more about this festival(like the other one,sorry:naughty:)

and what about you???

this one is CONFIRM!!!don't worry :wink2:

hello rose!!

remember what i told you by pm,not faulse finally:wink2:

so.....i don't know,it's quite near the othar gigs i did,i don't know about family...

if someone could tell us more about this festival(like the other one,sorry:naughty:)

and what about you???

this one is CONFIRM!!!don't worry :wink2:

Well, they are both confirmed now, so it's all good:thumb_yello:

This one is in Suffolk, on the SE coast,so easy for you to fly to, Norwich airport is closest to it.

There are only a few little problems to solve.... but for 99% I will go there, also my first festival with camping, and this far of Austria ;) , I think this would be a very interesting and fascinating new experience :thumb_yello:

PS @rose: When do you plan to go to the festival, just on saturday to Mika or perhaps on Thursday... ?? :fisch:

Edited by faballa

There are only a few little problems to solve.... but for 99% I will go there, also my first festival with camping, and this far of Austria ;) , I think this would be a very interesting and fascinating new experience :thumb_yello:

PS @rose: When do you plan to go to the festival, just on saturday to Mika or perhaps on Thursday... ?? :fisch:

Just a day ticket for the Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Rose, I just thought it was worth posting this pic in here as some people in this thread my not have seen it. This is what Mika wrote on the MFC flag last Tuesday In New York.

022-4.jpg

He seems to be requesting the flags presence at Latitude:naughty:

great laura!!

have you got your ticket??

cauz we are now 3 to want to go..but now we're decided,they're no more tickets:shocked:

what would you do?going or not?

No tickets left? :shocked:

I checked yesterday on Mikasounds and they were still available! :tears:

That's a pity. Now that I've found a group to go with... :boxed:

Rose, I just thought it was worth posting this pic in here as some people in this thread my not have seen it. This is what Mika wrote on the MFC flag last Tuesday In New York.

He seems to be requesting the flags presence at Latitude:naughty:

2007 :naughty:

Yeah he's addicted to it lol

Edited by Miro

No tickets left? :shocked:

I checked yesterday on Mikasounds and they were still available! :tears:

That's a pity. Now that I've found a group to go with... :boxed:

:boxed:

yes,the same here...

i don't know how to do..if someone have a sure website to buy some tickets now,he is welcome ;)

rose!!!!!the flag in latiutude,he wants us to come with it!!!:teehee:

2007 :naughty:

Yeah he's addicted to it lol

:naughty: Don't pay any attention to the date............I bought that camera last Tuesday morning in New York............I just haven't worked out how to change the date yet!:naughty:

:naughty: Don't pay any attention to the date............I bought that camera last Tuesday morning in New York............I just haven't worked out how to change the date yet!:naughty:

Oh okay then :naughty: