MIKA @ Latitude Festival

dcdeb

i really wanted to go to this festival.. i not seen mika before live, and henham park where it is held is like 10 miles from me.. :( i cant find a ticket no where tho... any one know any cheap places for saturday day tickets ??

No problem!tickets on sell again by seetickets!

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?artist=LATITUDE&orderby=date,time&filler1=see&filler2=&filler3=

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanted to go to this festival.. i not seen mika before live, and henham park where it is held is like 10 miles from me.. :( i cant find a ticket no where tho... any one know any cheap places for saturday day tickets ??

I really hope you get a ticket! :thumb_yello:

I've seen him live 3 times now and they were one of the most amazing experiences in my life :wub2:

ok,perhaps we can call if it's possible with your phone(not mine i think...)on saturday?

i'll see with my friends if they find a map of the site...

see you later,i'll go to work ;)

:bye:

Last tour my phone went :thumbdown: and recovered as I got home again, no idea why... It never happened before :blink:

Just sent you a pm :wink2:

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Last tour my phone went :thumbdown: and recovered as I got home again, no idea why... It never happened before :blink:

Just sent you a pm :wink2:

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

God knows that we fumed and cursed and swore about Sandbag being utter crap, but it seems that the people you order tickets from for Latitude are the same.

They sent an email to all buyers from outside the UK to tell them that, after all, all things considered and the post being so unreliable they would have to collect their tickets on the night of the show :thumbdown: .

Big, fat, juicy breach of contract... again.

At least when we bought tickets for the Brixton Academy gigs they had the honesty to tell us, at the time of the transaction, that we would have to collect the tickets at the box office :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

God knows that we fumed and cursed and swore about Sandbag being utter crap, but it seems that the people you order tickets from for Latitude are the same.

They sent an email to all buyers from outside the UK to tell them that, after all, all things considered and the post being so unreliable they would have to collect their tickets on the night of the show :thumbdown: .

Big, fat, juicy breach of contract... again.

At least when we bought tickets for the Brixton Academy gigs they had the honesty to tell us, at the time of the transaction, that we would have to collect the tickets at the box office :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Are you finally coming? :original:

Are you finally coming? :original:

Nope, they stated in the confirmation email that tickets would be dispatched the week before the event, no way I am queuing up at the box office. Full stop :sneaky2: .

No wonder people prefer to wait and buy tickets from ebay, they may be a bit more expensive but at least the guys who sell them are reliable :thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3

wow thanks guys on here, i checked the website and now have tickets an am goin to see Mika live for first time :) :) :) :) i cant wait :) :) :)

:thumb_yello: I'm very happy for you! You will love it :wub2:

Nope, they stated in the confirmation email that tickets would be dispatched the week before the event, no way I am queuing up at the box office. Full stop :sneaky2: .

No wonder people prefer to wait and buy tickets from ebay, they may be a bit more expensive but at least the guys who sell them are reliable :thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3

I wouldn't say everyone on ebay is reliable either!

I've heard stories of people being ripped off on there. I'd rather take my chance with the ticketing agencies.

I've heard stories of people being ripped off on there. I'd rather take my chance with the ticketing agencies.

Yeah, totally agree Rose :naughty:. Although there are plenty of reliable ebayers (heck, me, I have sold tickets to gigs that I couldn't go to a few times), I'd say that as a whole, the agencies are far far more reliable in general.

wow thanks guys on here, i checked the website and now have tickets an am goin to see Mika live for first time :) :) :) :) i cant wait :) :) :)

Congrats! :wink2: See you there

Me too, when possible :thumb_yello:

Arrivin between 9 - 10 in mornin on Saturday :) can't wait

thanks!

as us,very soon if we can ;)

so,will meet in front of the arena:thumb_yello:

If anyone else wants a day ticket for the Saturday to see Mika, I have a spare one. (Have posted in extra ticket thread but thought would try here too). Why are so few of us going!!

just a festival ;)

i wish we see her ;)

http://www.latitudefestival.co.uk/lineup/artist.aspx?AID=45809534-177c-43b0-a2c4-4cf4c4d8aae0&artist=Vivienne Westwood