CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have none since he didn't tour here :naughty:

ohhh. :doh: I'm sorry!

I'm curious about the other ways you can get points, he was talking about how active you were on his website... That's gonna be lots of spamming for some people I'm afraid.

Just wondering now .. don't know if someone else mentionned it before, but I bought the EP from his website, because you know .. you would get it May 25th and blablabla.

The e-mail I got said:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

But there was never a code .. And now I'm reading that people that bought the EP later at the gigs got a card with points on? Any idea what's with that?

Just wondering now .. don't know if someone else mentionned it before, but I bought the EP from his website, because you know .. you would get it May 25th and blablabla.

The e-mail I got said:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

But there was never a code .. And now I'm reading that people that bought the EP later at the gigs got a card with points on? Any idea what's with that?

yes.... same thing is happened to me. I never had any e-mail with codes for the EP. I just got a card at gig in Milan when I bought something ( EP, t-shirt and poster)....

The e-mail I got said:

A lot of people have this problem. I think most people were talking about it in the ep delay thread... The only guess people have is that it will still have to come in the mail, but a lot of people have given up hope :boxed:

well, I have 1 card when I bought th eposter at gig in Milan, and 2 other codes that I received when I bought tickets on Mikasounds...

Great! :thumb_yello:

5 cards?? What did you do?? Buy everything, but all seperately at different times?:teehee::

Nope, I got one for my ticket.

2 - when I bought the ep at the beginning of the gig in Amsterdam.

3 - I bought 3ep's but the guy had 4cards, he wanted to put one back but then he smiled at me and I got 1extra. Had to give 2 cards away to Jose and Anouk but I kept 2.

4 - I bought the poster + buttons at the end of the gig. again, I got 1.

5 - And my last card was lying on the floor. :teehee:

3 - I bought 3ep's but the guy had 4cards, he wanted to put one back but then he smiled at me and I got 1extra. Had to give 2 cards away to Jose and Anouk but I kept 2.

oh, that's great! :wink2:

:doh: I didn't think to buy something more else after the gig! I wish I could have one more card! :aah:

Edited by Gracekelly85

So yeah, seperately at different times :aah:

I wonder why it is that some people got more cards whilst buying more items, when others just got one card no matter how many things they bought? :dunno:

Like I mentioned in here somewhere already, : I got one with the ticket, one for the ep :thumb_yello: So I don't expect to be able to do anything with them...

Well, the card I got with buying the ep (at the gig), mentioned 2000 points. As far as I know, everyone got the same card, and I think everyone got the same amount? This could be different though, not too sure about that.

What the tickets concerns, well, the mail just mentioned the code, not the amount of points... But surely it would be more than the amount you got for the ep? I think we'll know about the points, as soon as there's some new merch on the site. I think you'll get points when buying things from his website.

All I can say is: people who went to a lot or/ all the gigs of this tour are on a good track of winning that livingroom gig :biggrin2: It's a bit of a shame though, I won't be able to buy from that website (creditcard situation) but okay, I hope the amount I've got will be enough for something :naughty: It'd be such a shame to let those points go to waste.:teehee:

well, I preordered the EP and never got any card that sais anything...

Is there anyone else who preordered the EP and didnt get any card or any points?

I wonder why it is that some people got more cards whilst buying more items, when others just got one card no matter how many things they bought? :dunno:

Like I mentioned in here somewhere already, : I got one with the ticket, one for the ep :thumb_yello: So I don't expect to be able to do anything with them...

:huglove:

I have one more than you but Me neither I don't expect to do so much with only 3 secrets numbers.

But we'll see tomorrow! :wink2:

haha, not really.

Jose and I just wanted to have te ep as fast as we could. So when we got in the venue the first thing we did was buying the ep. I also wanted to buy the poster but I didn't think it would be a great idea to buy the poster before the gig started. :wink2: if I really wanted to have more cards I would've bought everything separately, but I didn't :biggrin2:

Hmm ok .. So I was thinking .. (you have to do something when you're showering, no? :roftl:)

What if it's like this:

On the Mikasounds-shop you get your account (that you already have when you've bought something like a ticket or so) and then in a corner it says: your total points: ....

And when you buy something from the shop the points you get are automatically put in with that total.

When you buy something at a gig you get a card wich has a code that you have to fill in at the website and then you get to points of that card added to your total points..

No?

I mean .. I can imagine it being something like that, and I also can imagine that it costs some time & problems to get something like that ready for use ..

But then again, maybe it's just me being hopefull I'll still getting something for buying things :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm ok .. So I was thinking .. (you have to do something when you're showering, no? :roftl:)

What if it's like this:

On the Mikasounds-shop you get your account (that you already have when you've bought something like a ticket or so) and then in a corner it says: your total points: ....

And when you buy something from the shop the points you get are automatically put in with that total.

When you buy something at a gig you get a card wich has a code that you have to fill in at the website and then you get to points of that card added to your total points..

No?

I mean .. I can imagine it being something like that, and I also can imagine that it costs some time & problems to get something like that ready for use ..

But then again, maybe it's just me being hopefull I'll still getting something for buying things :mf_rosetinted:

Ehmm... I think we all thought this and talked about it already no? :teehee:

Not that that concerns me either :aah:

I wonder if there's some kind of.... date you know? Like: you can save until that date, but not longer or they won't be valid anymore.

I hope it's not all about merchandise because then obviously the richest person wins. :emot-sad:

Not to disappoint you or anything, but yeah, I think it is actually. It seems to me like a (very good) promo/marketing strategy. He did mention something about doing things as well? But we will not know until tomorrow I'm afraid :wink2:

Not to disappoint you or anything, but yeah, I think it is actually. It seems to me like a (very good) promo/marketing strategy. He did mention something about doing things as well? But we will not know until tomorrow I'm afraid :wink2:

maybe there's a limit of how many points you can get in 1 month. Otherwise people will buy the buttons 10x a months and get 10x2000 points...

But I'm most worried about the 'how active you are' thing. I know people are going to be spamming that place...:boxed:

maybe there's a limit of how many points you can get in 1 month. Otherwise people will buy the buttons 10x a months and get 10x2000 points...

But I'm most worried about the 'how active you are' thing. I know people are going to be spamming that place...:boxed:

Yeah that would actually be a very good idea! :thumb_yello:

I would hope that it's more like a lottery - so it's based on luck. But it's still also based on chance (the more merchandise you buy, the better your chances).

Ehmm... I think we all thought this and talked about it already no? :teehee:

Not that that concerns me either :aah:

I wonder if there's some kind of.... date you know? Like: you can save until that date, but not longer or they won't be valid anymore.

Well, sorry that I don't read every single post made in this place :blink:

:bleh: