The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic (sorry couldn't help it) but I love your siggy Blue Eyes! Took me a while to decode it :doh:

I was just about to post the same :roftl:

That was Jesterkevin again, right? :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Awww, thank you!

Yep, my lovely hubby thought it was time I had a new siggy :wub2:

Still awaiting the points for my pre-ordered EP/Book and for buying Sadler's Wells tks.

It sounds like we were supposed to get points with the EP/Book bought at Sadler's Wells AND I thought there should have been points earned for buying the Limited Edition poster too. Does anyone else know about this?. If and when this shambles gets sorted out how are we supposed to prove that we bought these items at the gig... or have we just lost out on those points? :sneaky2:

I think that you may have lost out, yes. The inconsistencies seem too much.

People buying the poster in Paris were getting codes with points in a separate paper that the sellers just handed over to them, so I asked for one after I bought a Tshirt. I was told that I couldn't get any for that :crybaby:

It's totally random and disorganised :sneaky2:.

Ahh, Mika (:wub2:) knows well enough that those who preorder all his stuff via Sandbag love him even without a rebate system. He (:wub2:) can save the living room gig for someone who still has to be convinced. :naughty:

Well, if you put it that way....he still has to convince me!:angel_not:

People buying the poster in Paris were getting codes with points in a separate paper that the sellers just handed over to them, so I asked for one after I bought a Tshirt. I was told that I couldn't get any for that :crybaby:

Oh yes I told the guy I bought the EP in London and he gave me one. :naughty:

I did buy it in London though and got no points there so..

Arghhh, preferential treatment for Paris again? Surely not... :shocked::badmood:

Stating the obvious is so relaxing :roftl: !

Seriously, has anybody outside GB received their sandbag orders yet ? Apparently a few UK fans have, once more France has been forgotten :sneaky2:.

When he has in house in Fontainebleau we'll be able to knock at his door and ask him for freebies to make up for the paid for and never received CDs :thumb_yello: .

Till then... cheers,

Id3

Hi everybody!!

It's the 20th of June and I'm still waiting for the secret I was told to get when I ordered the EP. I got the EP the 12th and there was no code or points. I only got codes when I booked the seats for the Cirque d'Hiver gig...Can anyone tell me more about these codes?

On est le 20 juin et j'attends toujours mon code secret promis lors de l'achat en ligne de l'EP. Je l'ai reçu le 12 mais il n'y avait aucun code secret ou points. J'ai pourtant bien eu les codes secrets pour les places que j'avais réservées pour le Cirque d'Hiver... Quelqu'un aurait-il des infos à donner?

Muriel "macboll"

I didn't get any points with the EP/book I bought a Saddlers Wells

same thing here, except that I bought mine (2nd one or..actually, 1st one in my hand) in Berlin)

I ordered and got the EP but no code and no points!:sneaky2:

Same here...

And....no answers to my emails...I got a feeling they don't love me...at all!:tears:

oh, actually I asked them to confirm that we were not to receive points or codes for the EP we 'pre-ordered' (this expression sounds rather ridiculous now) and promised them to post it here so that they stop receiving further mails from MFC. So, here it is me posting for the second time:

nothing will be sent out now, all we need to do is keep checking Mikasounds website...

...I must tell you I have completely given up on trading the points for anything (no interest in Mika pens or the like) and will happily give my points to someone I know to help them organise a 'bedroom gig' many can attend.

To Droopsy and Sariflor,

so I have 3 secret codes (I should have 4 because I bought the EP too and was told I would receive a secret code) and I have a piano at home... If I'm the winner of the private gig, you're welcome!!!! lol

To Droopsy and Sariflor,

so I have 3 secret codes (I should have 4 because I bought the EP too and was told I would receive a secret code) and I have a piano at home... If I'm the winner of the private gig, you're welcome!!!! lol

Well thank you, greatly appreciated, where did you live again :das:

I'm thinking we'll need more codes to win though:naughty:

i think we'll receive the codes for the preordered EPs via e-mail when the code thing starts on mikasounds. fact is, they thought they'd have it all ready until may 25, then june 8, but for some reason it didn't work out. as mika told us in milan, they're all programming it themselves, it's all completely new, and i guess they want to make sure that it really works before starting it. i don't know how the time planning worked and whose fault it is that the stuff didn't get ready til the announced date(s) - but it takes a lot of time to program and test an application like this, they probably have been working on it for months already (or, they better would have started several months ago, or it won't be ready any time soon! :naughty:).

the code-papers that were given out in paris, was it also a code card like in berlin/milan, stating that all would be revealed on june 8? if not, i guess that they just didn't give out the cards anymore when it was june 8 and they saw they couldn't keep their promise, as it's quite confusing for ppl if they don't know what's going on (only mfc knows that it's in fact "top of june 8th"! :roftl:).

though they sometimes forgot to give out cards in berlin and milan too - some ppl had to go back and especially ask for the card. or maybe they decided on whether someone looked enough like a crazy fan who'd in fact use the card. :naughty:

about the private gig, they probably won't give us the possibility to merge our points to one account, once we've entered them into our own. so i guess i'll keep my codes for a while and not convert them into points - that way we can still decide that one MFCer enters them all into his/her account and gets the private gig for all of us. :biggrin2: someone should enter their ticket code though, to find out how many points those are. :bleh:

Edited by mellody

i wonder if we can pool our points together and get a private mfc gig :fisch:

Yeah that was MY first thought lol then we can afford him sooner, he seems to like being for rental after all so not only a Toy Boy but also a Rent Boy :naughty: mwahaha:teehee:

BTW I only got codes with my gig tickets, NOT with the EP I ordered and received from sandbags, sandbox, sandwiches etc

Boo! I bought poster 21 out of 100 and got no codes either. Pfft. £15 for a poster that pretty much just looks like the EP front cover LOL, AND I got told that the poster had Mika's autograph...which it didn't :roftl:

Yes Sariflor, once again! :sneaky2::roftl:

Why did it star my word out?

It was s w a n k y. That's not a bad word?? Or am I getting the word wrong? :roftl:

lmao :roftl: I read it as sh!tty appartment and I thought nothing of it, making Mika do a private gig in a sh!tty doss house hovell lmao!!:naughty:

Boo! I bought poster 21 out of 100 and got no codes either. Pfft. £15 for a poster that pretty much just looks like the EP front cover LOL, AND I got told that the poster had Mika's autograph...which it didn't :roftl:

Yes Sariflor, once again! :sneaky2::roftl:

That sucks! Did the merch people tell you that?:shocked: Would you have bought the poster if you knew it didn't have his autograph? It was a rather expensive purchase idd.

@ mellody: I don't know about Paris, but in Brussels we recieved the same card as you did in Berlin :thumb_yello:

Yeah that was MY first thought lol then we can afford him sooner, he seems to like being for rental after all so not only a Toy Boy but also a Rent Boy :naughty: mwahaha:teehee:

BTW I only got codes with my gig tickets, NOT with the EP I ordered and received from sandbags, sandbox, sandwiches etc

LMAO!!! :roftl:

That sucks! Did the merch people tell you that?:shocked: Would you have bought the poster if you knew it didn't have his autograph? It was a rather expensive purchase idd.

I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had the decency to ask what the poster looked like before thinking "LIMITED POSTER! SIGNED! MUST BUY!" :roftl: As soon as I saw the poster I felt a bit conned LMAO :roftl:

And no the merch people didn't tell me that, I can't actually remember who it was...I just think it was a rumour surfing through the grapevine LOL

Edited by CazGirl

@ mellody: I don't know about Paris, but in Brussels we recieved the same card as you did in Berlin :thumb_yello:

Yes I got a card in Paris when I asked for one.