The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we know the points thing will probably never happen...:teehee:

(at least not for 10 years or something)

I wish they would just concentrate on the essentials first before embarking on an ambitious scheme like this. Can we sort out concert tickets before the gigs are over and EP deliveries before the next album is released and worry about fantasy living room gigs some other time?

I wish they would just concentrate on the essentials first before embarking on an ambitious scheme like this. Can we sort out concert tickets before the gigs are over and EP deliveries before the next album is released and worry about fantasy living room gigs some other time?

And that is the keyword: fantasy :naughty:

They won't need to worry about it 'cause it's not going to happen :teehee:

Haha, great post :roftl: I nominate it for quote of the day :naughty:

I managed to log in ..finally and there is a menu listing what you can win in the way of points: the smallest prize is 750 points and consist in "two great short animated videos" and the big prize is 500,000 points and consist in "Private acoustic set with MIKA".

Between these two extremes there are more prizes like: Personalized message from MIKA to you, or Mika Digital Video Collection.

Next you go and validate your purchase : there are several choices of what you have purchased: dvd; t-shirt;concert tickets (unique code); etc.

After validating you will find out the result in the way of points so based to the initial list you would know what you won.

==========================================================

I am waiting for my daughter Bianca (here on MFC B!anca) to go on further..and see what's the outcome after we will input the code no.

Good luck to all !

Edited by Bianca's mother
How it works

I managed to log in ..finally and there is a menu listing what you can win in the way of points: the smallest prize is 750 points and consist in "two great short animated videos" and the big prize is 500' date='000 points and consist in "Private acoustic set with MIKA".

Between these two extremes there are more prizes like: Personalized message from MIKA to you, or Mika Digital Video Collection.

Next you go and validate your purchase : there are several choices of what you have purchased: dvd; t-shirt;concert tickets (unique code); etc.

After validating you will find out the result in the way of points so based to the initial list you would know what you won.

==========================================================

I am waiting for my daughter Bianca (here on MFC B!anca) to go on further..and see what's the outcome after we will input the code no.

Good luck to all ![/quote']

Thanks foor posting that!!

Mum you are a star!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Hands up how many people are going to go all out for the 500,000 points to get the gig?

He's certainly very clever with his marketing, I'll give him that.

Hands up how many people are going to go all out for the 500,000 points to get the gig?

He's certainly very clever with his marketing, I'll give him that.

Do you realise how many things you would need to buy ... :shocked:

Really it would take quite a while , the signed stuff appeals more:wub2:

Thanks. I guess that would be the only thing that makes sense. :blush-anim-cl:I'm getting so confused lately.

Stick with us!!

There really is a lot going on :shocked:

So for that private gig , I think you would need to buy after checking .. mmmmmm (approximate) 50 concert tickets .. ekkk gonna take some time