The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you may have lost out, yes. The inconsistencies seem too much.

People buying the poster in Paris were getting codes with points in a separate paper that the sellers just handed over to them, so I asked for one after I bought a Tshirt. I was told that I couldn't get any for that :crybaby:

It's totally random and disorganised :sneaky2:.

aww Sari maybe you had the wrong accent hun. :teehee:

Ahh, Mika (:wub2:) knows well enough that those who preorder all his stuff via Sandbag love him even without a rebate system. He (:wub2:) can save the living room gig for someone who still has to be convinced.

Oooooooh! I need to be convinced! :fangurl:

Oh wait, I have to be not excited, right? Ahem... :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, has anybody outside GB received their sandbag orders yet ? Apparently a few UK fans have, once more France has been forgotten :sneaky2:.

Even I've gotten mine, and I live in "outback" NSW... I got it mid last week...

Maybe they love us more! :naughty:

I've given up on the whole code thing. :naughty:

Same here... TBH, I wasn't that fussed on it in the first place...

Yes. I live in Canada and I've already recieved my order.

So it is clearer now : it was EITHER you get two acoustic gigs in a row in your country, but will never receive your pre-ordered stuff, consider you have made a donation to Mica, OR you receive what you have paid for.

Seeing that I was unable to make it to the Cirque d'Hiver :sneaky2: , I would much rather live anywhere but in France, and receive what my CC has been debited for...

As if I had a choice :floor: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Some people mentionned it: at the Sadler's venue, I asked the merch people if I could see the poster. THey refused but did say that it was a limited and SIGNED edition!

I don't like people lying.

Anyway, after the gig, the poster became a signed one :biggrin2:

I haven't received any cards with points with the EP and I haven't been given a card when I bought the poster :boxed:

Some people mentionned it: at the Sadler's venue, I asked the merch people if I could see the poster. THey refused but did say that it was a limited and SIGNED edition!

I haven't received any cards with points with the EP and I haven't been given a card when I bought the poster :boxed:

Don't worry!:thumb_yello:

Many of us haven't seen any points either and are not getting answers to emails etc...

Maybe it's just some kind of joke?:roftl:

I knew it was a limited edition poster ... but they told you when you bought it - it was signed .... that does suck .... :thumbdown:

Glad you got him to sign it though .... I couldn't afford one myself :aah:

I knew it was a limited edition poster ... but they told you when you bought it - it was signed .... that does suck .... :thumbdown:

Glad you got him to sign it though .... I couldn't afford one myself :aah:

I heard it was signed too, and it definitely wasn't lol :roftl:

My EP got signed though! :biggrin2:

I heard it was signed too, and it definitely wasn't lol :roftl:

My EP got signed though! :biggrin2:

Yes ... I think I remember seeing that your EP got signed :wink2:

I still love your siggy by the way .... :thumb_yello:

lol, thanks :teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Is it normal to still be on a Mika high almost 3 weeks after? :roftl::roftl:

Yes ... lol .... I still am

DSC03758.jpg

This is the only pic I have of me near Mika .... Thanks to Monie ... I never took any pics of him when he was near me myself ... and I had two bloody camera's round my neck :aah:

:lmfao: I love Monie ... she only posted it afew days ago :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

I've earned a ha'penny of Mika money. I think it's enough to get the letter A dedicated to me in a Tweet somewhere. :naughty:

I was just happy to get the EP. I figure the codes and such are more for the fans across the ocean, who are able to attend multiple gigs and give gifts and such. I'm content with my page in the 2008 yearbook. :wub2:

Just getting to attend a gig would be a world of luck I don't expect. :original:

(And I'm only posting to this thread because I'm all packed for my trip and bored out of my mind and antsy with anticipation. Can it be tomorrow yet?)

I've earned a ha'penny of Mika money. I think it's enough to get the letter A dedicated to me in a Tweet somewhere. :naughty:

I was just happy to get the EP. I figure the codes and such are more for the fans across the ocean, who are able to attend multiple gigs and give gifts and such. I'm content with my page in the 2008 yearbook. :wub2:

Just getting to attend a gig would be a world of luck I don't expect. :original:

(And I'm only posting to this thread because I'm all packed for my trip and bored out of my mind and antsy with anticipation. Can it be tomorrow yet?)

i didn't tell you this yet, but have fun & enjoy your trip. sometimes waiting for it is as exciting as the trip itself... *flash back to santa claus!* haha waiting for him was as much for as once he got there.:naughty:

of course :teehee: we'll know more thursday :wink2:

You know up til now, I honestly wasn't really feeling the excitement, but this kind of jolted me. Now I feel it building!:naughty: