oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! love it! Where did you get it?

Thanks hun, much better today. I know he's at peace, and that helps, but I still feel he should be here....

Me too...I know I'll have a major breakdown. But I'm arranging to meet up with other fans from the MJJC forum here so we're going to go together.

oh hahaha

:roftl::roftl::roftl:thanks for this!

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Thanks sweetie! Im way better now :biggrin2: And those pics made me feel even better! :roftl: I looooooooooooove them!

your welcome niamh and isa! some of those aren't mine though,they belong to the MJJC members.there's a thread called Macro Jacksons,that's where they posted all these.more to come :wink2:

does any one of you know what's the difference between DVD and blu-ray?i heard the blu-ray version of This Is It is much more convenient compared to the ordinary DVD,and the price is more expensive too :boxed:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome niamh and isa! some of those aren't mine though,they belong to the MJJC members.there's a thread called Macro Jacksons,that's where they posted all these.more to come :wink2:

does any one of you know what's the difference between DVD and blu-ray?i heard the blu-ray version of This Is It is much more convenient compared to the ordinary DVD,and the price is more expensive too :boxed:

oh, I never knew what that thread was about, lol. Must check it out.

Isa, have you managed to get your account working yet?

Blu-ray is the newer version of a dvd, I think it's usually better quality. But you have to have a blu-ray player for it. That's all I know...

xxx

Hey! lol, funnieh photos!

Sorry, haven't been around here much lately....

Anyway... just watched the trailer for This Is it...and I read this comment:

I think Dr Conrad Murray should be tied to a chair, have his eyes glued open and be forced to watch this movie on repeat for the rest of his life.

I don't know, it's a bit morbid but I have to say I kinda agree. :huh:

I think Dr Conrad Murray should be tied to a chair, have his eyes glued open and be forced to watch this movie on repeat for the rest of his life.

But really, we don't know if Dr Murray did it. Let's not forget that under American law, you're considered innocent until proven guilty. So we shouldn't jump to conclusion like people did for Michael. Not everyone accused of a crime is a criminal. :huh:

Other than that, thanks for all the funny clips and pictures you guys. It's kept me laughing. :)

hi girlssss

my dad confirmed me yesteday that he`s buying the MJ Opus :boing:

i`m SOOOOOOOO happy :yay:

I just recently bought a sequin jacket identical to the one Mj wore

here's pics of me wearing it (it's so fantastic) I wear it most days :D

and here's MJ in his

moonwalking-mj.jpg

:

niceeeeeeeee!!!!!

i want that.. lol!

this is what MJ thinks of it:

5dtmh5.gif

haha..but seriously,i LOVE IT!!

that totally made my day :roftl:

thanks!!!

I'm almost 32 lol! My favourite would be the Bad or Dangerous era.

And, don't regret it. You found your way back to MJ. And, that would make him smile. :bigg rin2:

What's your favourite MJ video / short film?

i was born in 1992.. :bleh:

and my favourite album could be Bad or Dangerous..

Bad.. godd! i LOVE every song... and most of the songs of Dangerous are genius :wub2: it`s hard to choose...

i can`t choose ONE video...

i could make a list if you want :naughty:

2qxyu6c.jpg

::

:lmfao:

hahahhahahahhaha

those are clever :roftl:

i love this thread. LOL

I don't know, it's a bit morbid but I have to say I kinda agree. :h uh:

i don`t know if i would do that myself... but i wouldn`t care if someone else do it... i wouldn`t even called him a doctor... a real one wouldn`t do that to anyone ¬¬

oh, I never knew what that thread was about, lol. Must check it out.

Blu-ray is the newer version of a dvd, I think it's usually better quality. But you have to have a blu-ray player for it. That's all I know...

xxx

check the thread out and have a good laugh :wink2:

and thanks for the info on blu-ray.i guess i gotta stick to DVD,i dun hv a blu-ray player.

we don't know that for sure.michael might have died because of the other sedatives that the doctors prescribed for him,but then again,i'm not sure.let's just wait and see.don't play the blame game for now.that's why i agree with ick:

But really, we don't know if Dr Murray did it. Let's not forget that under American law, you're considered innocent until proven guilty. So we shouldn't jump to conclusion like people did for Michael. Not everyone accused of a crime is a criminal. :huh:

Other than that, thanks for all the funny clips and pictures you guys. It's kept me laughing. :)

hahaha those pictures are hilarous, especially the "too high too get over,to low to get under" one :naughty:

I just came back from this club, and when I walked in they played smooth criminal and when I left they played beat it :wub2:

Made me smile.

awww :wub2:

your welcome niamh and isa! some of those aren't mine though,they belong to the MJJC members.there's a thread called Macro Jacksons,that's where they posted all these.more to come :wink2

does any one of you know what's the difference between DVD and blu-ray?i heard the blu-ray version of This Is It is much more convenient compared to the ordinary DVD,and the price is more expensive too :boxed

I will have to go and take a look to that thread! :aah:

Well, the main difference between DVD and Blu-Ray is that bluray is high deffinition system. The image looks way better than on dvd. Also, some companies put more extras on the blu-rays cause the disc has more capacity. So they can include whatever they want. For the This Is It, I would recomend blu-ray (if you have a player or PS3) cause the 3d scenes will look great! (not counting how Michael will look on the tv :wink2:)

Oh! I forgot! I made anew account with a different email and everything is working fine, thanks for the help! :wub2:

But really, we don't know if Dr Murray did it. Let's not forget that under American law, you're considered innocent until proven guilty. So we shouldn't jump to conclusion like people did for Michael. Not everyone accused of a crime is a criminal. :huh

I agree. We must understand that, even Murray did something that a doctor shouldnt have ever done, he didnt do it on purpose (or, at least, thats my opinion). But I understand this is hard, so its gonna take us some time.

my dad confirmed me yesteday that he`s buying the MJ Opus :boing:

i can`t choose ONE video...

i could make a list if you want :naughty:

Really??? Great!!!! Are you gonna post some pics??

Do it!! Make a list! Even tho its really hard cause I cant choose, nor one, I cant choose 10! :shocked:

I found this cover of "Man in the Mirror". It's :wub2:.

Nice! Thanks a lot!

:woot_jump: sorry about the double post!

this song has been running through my head all day :fangurl::woot_jump::wub2:

07. Michael Jackson - Let me let go.mp3

:stretcher:

Thanks for the link!!!

I found this cover of "Man in the Mirror". It's :wub2:.

ooh that's lovely! Is that guy famous? He should be!

:woot_jump: sorry about the double post!

this song has been running through my head all day :fangurl::woot_jump::wub2:

07. Michael Jackson - Let me let go.mp3

:stretcher:

sorry to break this to you....it's not MJ. It's this guy called Jason Malachi but yeah he does sound REALLY like him, he kinda models himself on MJ.

Isa, that's good! what's your username?

I will have to go and take a look to that thread! :aah:

Well, the main difference between DVD and Blu-Ray is that bluray is high deffinition system. The image looks way better than on dvd. Also, some companies put more extras on the blu-rays cause the disc has more capacity. So they can include whatever they want. For the This Is It, I would recomend blu-ray (if you have a player or PS3) cause the 3d scenes will look great! (not counting how Michael will look on the tv :wink2:)

Thanks for the link!!!

you're on MJJC too??? :woot_jump: what's your nickname there?mine's leannascarlet,i believe niamh had found me days ago.

ooh that's lovely! Is that guy famous? He should be!

sorry to break this to you....it's not MJ. It's this guy called Jason Malachi but yeah he does sound REALLY like him, he kinda models himself on MJ.

oh bummer,but it's alright.terrific song though.i think i'm gonna love that jason malachi guy :wub2:

true.but right now,i just wanna see the happy stuff first,then only the sad ones.i can't bear to see the rehearsal clips yet :tears

woah..i'm intimidated.i've been a fan since i was 5,so that makes 11years,i think minus all these years that i have been abandoning mike ( i wish i could turn back time and ignore the tabloids back then.

it's ok dear,all you can do now is defend him and sustain his legacy.i've been ignorant back in those days when i was younger,but now since i realised,i have been a devoted fan of michael's.

awww why intimidated? ahh a lot of people abandoned Mike at some point (not me really though tbh) but as long as you realise why you were originally a fan & support him now I guess that's what truly matters.

(you know i just accidentally typed mika not mike lmfao i wasn't looking at what i was typing & it's a normal thing to do lmfao):roftl:

Hey! I had an awfull day yesterday. I couldnt even help it and cried when it started to rain and Will You be There came on my mp3 player..........

Ahahahah!!! :roftl

Dont worry. Good luck for school and came wherever you can!

Oh my......... Thats priceless!! :roftl He was so cute! :blush-anim-cl

Wow! Thanks for the video! Thats one of my fave songs ever :blush-anim-cl

You look great! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Ahahahahahahaha!! You really put a smile on my face today! :roftl

Amen!!

yw :D

cheer up :huglove

here's more for you..i hope you'll turn that frown upside down for good :huglove:

110xgu0.jpg

190dom.jpg

2qxyu6c.jpg

:roftl:

ahahaha they're hilarious

oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! love it! Where did you get it?

Thanks hun, much better today. I know he's at peace, and that helps, but I still feel he should be here....

Me too...I know I'll have a major breakdown. But I'm arranging to meet up with other fans from the MJJC forum here so we're going to go together.

oh hahaha

:roftl::roftl::roftl:thanks for this!

the jacket's from ebay £40 including shipping insurance & tracking to the u.k (the jacket itself is £28)

you know i've been asked quite a few times where it's from lol everybody wants the MJ jacket

I would give you a link but my internets playing up & it won't let me search ebay for one :boxed:

Just go to the general chat thread on here & look in your siggie & avvie thread I posted a link there 'cause someone wanted to know where it was from

alternatively go to ebay type in Michael Jackson then go to clothing shoes & accessories then click on dancewear & you'll find it :wink2:

awww why intimidated? ahh a lot of people abandoned Mike at some point (not me really though tbh) but as long as you realise why you were originally a fan & support him now I guess that's what truly matters.

(you know i just accidentally typed mika not mike lmfao i wasn't looking at what i was typing & it's a normal thing to do lmfao):roftl:

nahh coz u know,i feel like a total poser to believe him only after his death.all these while i've been trusting the tabloids instead of mike :tears: and back then i was also too embarrassed to admit myself as one of his fans.it was a shame though coz i'm not supposed to feel that way.right now,i'm in the middle of compensating.i don't really care if people think i'm obsessed anymore,at least i know why i am.:wink2:

(hahah.i always made that mistake on MJJC.got them asking me why am i calling him mika :aah: )

i keep watching The Jacksons: An American Dream and The Jacksons Variety Show.just as i thought we had a mini-Mike,i just found out that Wylie Draper died on my birthyear :tears: how sad.lotsa sad things seem to happen in 1993.Mike's allegations,Wylie's death..

i'm in the middle of compensating.i don't really care if people think i'm obsessed anymore,at least i know why i am.:wink2:

(hahah.i always made that mistake on MJJC.got them asking me why am i calling him mika :aah: )

i keep watching The Jacksons: An American Dream and The Jacksons Variety Show.just as i thought we had a mini-Mike,i just found out that Wylie Draper died on my birthyear :tears: how sad.lotsa sad things seem to happen in 1993.Mike's allegations,Wylie's death..

So am I. I think it's great, and I don't care what other people think. We're making up for it now. It's never to late to love. :teehee:

Wylie's so cute! I never got to watch the whole thing, so I only saw the beginning of those, but I imagine he's great. It's sad what happened with him, but on the plus, he's probably up/out there with Michael now. How amazing! :wub2:

This is great of him. Yaaay Wylie!

2098052,57RcmBk1FkB4xOPiPAtbxXaZ8losuKFZ4EpfFXDwEb3UuQZpM6LPlArm0UA5ENB2KSQKrAPtYcJjzPcJVNgyTw==.jpg

the jacket's from ebay £40 including shipping insurance & tracking to the u.k (the jacket itself is £28)

you know i've been asked quite a few times where it's from lol everybody wants the MJ jacket

I would give you a link but my internets playing up & it won't let me search ebay for one :boxed:

Just go to the general chat thread on here & look in your siggie & avvie thread I posted a link there 'cause someone wanted to know where it was from

alternatively go to ebay type in Michael Jackson then go to clothing shoes & accessories then click on dancewear & you'll find it :wink2:

oh wow thanks for all the info!!!

guys, check this out :lmao: :lmao: hahaha love it

http://i27.tinypic.com/1zl51eu.gif

So am I. I think it's great, and I don't care what other people think. We're making up for it now. It's never to late to love. :teehee:

Wylie's so cute! I never got to watch the whole thing, so I only saw the beginning of those, but I imagine he's great. It's sad what happened with him, but on the plus, he's probably up/out there with Michael now. How amazing! :wub2:

This is great of him. Yaaay Wylie!

2098052,57RcmBk1FkB4xOPiPAtbxXaZ8losuKFZ4EpfFXDwEb3UuQZpM6LPlArm0UA5ENB2KSQKrAPtYcJjzPcJVNgyTw==.jpg

ure right ick.that's why i go on MJJC and this thread almost all the time :teehee: i just can't get enough of mike and mika.two wonderful michaels in my life,both terrific performers,both child-at-heart.also,both sizzling :blush-anim-cl:

oh u can catch the full movie on youtube.let's just hope the youtube owners won't remove it. here's part 1,there are 25 parts altogether:

wyliedraper.jpg

wylie forever :wub2: i'm having a crush on him now to the extent where i keep watching his movie.

like i said,you'll never get enough of it :roftl:

you're on MJJC too??? :woot_jump: what's your nickname there?mine's leannascarlet,i believe niamh had found me days ago.

oh bummer,but it's alright.terrific song though.i think i'm gonna love that jason malachi guy :wub2:

Well, Im Pers86. Unfortunately, I havent post yet cause I dont have so much time (I start school tomorrow, and I have to go on evenings! :sneaky2:)

That reminds me that, some years ago, with the Lord of the Rings movies, I read the books and loooooooooooooooved them a lot and then............. found that JRR Tolkien died on my b-day :tears: but a few years before I was born.

Wow! Thanks!! :wub2:

nahh coz u know,i feel like a total poser to believe him only after his death.all these while i've been trusting the tabloids instead of mike :tears: and back then i was also too embarrassed to admit myself as one of his fans.it was a shame though coz i'm not supposed to feel that way.right now,i'm in the middle of compensating.i don't really care if people think i'm obsessed anymore,at least i know why i am.:wink2:

aww never watched those shows myself & I've watched a lot of MJ stuff :)

shall check them out sometime

ah well media can get to people they can control your mind & make you turn against people it is a valuable lesson to learn so don't worry at least I'm sure you will have learnt from that "mistake" now

Mike would be happy of that I'm sure:wink2:

ohh may I say to all you Mj fans If you're interested in learning a little about the real MJ check out the book by David Gest (his old friend) lots of funny stuff in there about MJ:wink2: and David is a really funny guy too:biggrin2:

Though I wouldn't recommend the younger of you read it til you get a bit older lol (it has some more "adult" content here & there)

btw what forum is this people are talking about MJJC?

I'm on michaeljackson.com forum (darklight there also) though i joined a while ago i posted just once or twice (too much pain i think tbh) but I'm back over there right now If anyone else is over there come say hello

Well, Im Pers86. Unfortunately, I havent post yet cause I dont have so much time (I start school tomorrow, and I have to go on evenings! :sneaky2:)

Wow! Thanks!! :wub2:

OK cool, I'll keep an eye out for you there!

So does that mean you have moved and everything? You're not in Ciudad Real anymore? Best of lcuk with school!

:lmfao:

hahhaahhahhhaha

that`s really good :aah:

hehe, it makes me giggle!

ohh may I say to all you Mj fans If you're interested in learning a little about the real MJ check out the book by David Gest (his old friend) lots of funny stuff in there about MJ:wink2: and David is a really funny guy too:biggrin2:

Though I wouldn't recommend the younger of you read it til you get a bit older lol (it has some more "adult" content here & there)

I'm on michaeljackson.com forum (darklight there also) though i joined a while ago i posted just once or twice (too much pain i think tbh) but I'm back over there right now If anyone else is over there come say hello

Cool thanks for that....I really don't like David Gest, but I'm interested to hear these stories...

Yeah I'm on MJJCommunity, I like it...it has a similar layout to here and there are lots and lots and lots of threads in a variety of sections. I know what you mean though, sometimes I need to stay off it for a bit because some threads make me so sad. I had a look at michaeljackson.com but I didn't really like the layout...and I can't join any more forums because I don't have time to post!

xxx

Well, Im Pers86. Unfortunately, I havent post yet cause I dont have so much time (I start school tomorrow, and I have to go on evenings! :sneaky2)

That reminds me that, some years ago, with the Lord of the Rings movies, I read the books and loooooooooooooooved them a lot and then............. found that JRR Tolkien died on my b-day :tears: but a few years before I was born.Wow! Thanks!! :wub2

goodluck with school! college right?or high school like me? nevermind,take your time,no rush.

awww..it does feel pretty bad right?but well,come to think of it,at least we came to notice and appreciate them for the artistic works they had done.i guess there's a brightside to it,it's easier to commemorate them since we remember when they passed.we can always do a tribute on that day :wink2:

aww never watched those shows myself & I've watched a lot of MJ stuff :)

shall check them out sometime

ah well media can get to people they can control your mind & make you turn against people it is a valuable lesson to learn so don't worry at least I'm sure you will have learnt from that "mistake" now

Mike would be happy of that I'm sure:wink2

you HAVE to watch it,i can assure you it's one of the best variety shows in history :teehee: i guess the other shows like 'All That' or 'Kenan & Kel' were originated based on it.

yeap,i certainly have.back then i was too young,probably 7 or 8 when the second allegation was brought forward.i didn't have a wise judgement back then but i'm glad i've found the truth now.

i'm 16 so i guess i'm not considered 'that' young.i'm eligible to read it then :blush-anim-cl: what's the title of the book?i've been lurking around for MJ's biography books but can't seem to find a better one compared to Moonwalk.

we're talkin bout MJJC.com.

oh and just for fun,i know you guys love this so i'mma give u more :

roflbot-BkJd.jpg

2psrcp5.jpg

2ihqtxy.gif

2d8oz6v.jpg

15yz13d.jpg

LOL!!