First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic: not to make a resemblance to the new artwork, but if you like the color scheme, I can def recommend Leonid Afremov. He uses a lot of gorgeous vivid colors :wub2:

Thanks for the recommendation:wink2:

I like his colours. 'Copehagen' seems to be my favourite at the moment:thumb_yello:

The font is def Willy Wonka! LOL

What else could that be..?:biggrin2:

...concerning the fonts, it is definitely the '70s type...

will post more on the artwork later, I have to leave now.

Totally off topic: not to make a resemblance to the new artwork, but if you like the color scheme, I can def recommend Leonid Afremov. He uses a lot of gorgeous vivid colors :wub2:

me off topic again: similar colours in some of Alan Aldridge's works (in the artworks for The Beatles, The Who) :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

......if you look on the BBC Radio 2 they DID change the date to Monday:shocked:....so the wait continues:no:

where? cos it still looks the same to me.....:blink:

edit: found it... but its also still there for friday :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

Aren't we used to waiting? :naughty:

I haven't checked next weeks rota yet .... I bet I don't have Monday off ... I got lucky with Friday .... I doubt it will happen twice :aah:

:(

I haven't checked next weeks rota yet .... I bet I don't have Monday off ... I got lucky with Friday .... I doubt it will happen twice :aah:

:(

There there :huglove:

I'm quite relaxed, actually. I've given up hope long time ago. :naughty: Italy :thumbdown: If they play it, it will be only on Radio Popolare. Apparently, they play Blue Eyes. Smart radio station. :wub2:

Believe it or not I kinda lost something here:

Is the Friday BBC2 show postponed for Monday? Or only the song?:shocked:

*starts singing the killers' song: Are we golden?...or are we silver? my codes are vital...my hands are cold and I'm ooon myyyy kneees lookinf for the answer...are we golden? or are we silver? :naughty:

Edited by B!anka

Believe it or not I kinda lost something here:

Is the Friday BBC2 show postponed for Monday? Or only the song?:shocked:

*starts singing the killers' song: Are we golden?...or are we silver? my codes are vital...my hands are cold and I'm ooon myyyy kneees lookinf for the answer...are we golden? or are we silver? :naughty:

i think we're a bit blue right now :aah:

......if you look on the BBC Radio 2 they DID change the date to Monday:shocked:....so the wait continues:no:

Which is probably why my COMMENT on Mikasounds wasn't approved.:blink:

I mentioned that I was looking forward to hearing it tomorrow morning.

Any updates with when the hell it will be? cis im still confused... It still shows both dates and its fridat tmorrow!!!!

My opinion is that tomorrow Mika will join Ken to play "Blue Eyes" AND he'll join him on Monday too to ...you know, premiere We Are Golden - The single :teehee:

We'll see. Maybe he'll tweet something about it. :das: