First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record, and in spite of my hands shaking still, here is what I wrote:

Mika fans all round the world are listening in this morning!! Please let him know Mikafanclub has everyone sitting online waiting!

I am in Japan,lots in Europe, and we even have Mika Fan Club members in the US and Canada who got up super early to listen in!!

So looking forward to hearing the first play of We Are Golden!!

Thanks!!

okay, abit calmed down here...

going to make popcorn for this legendery moment...

we are all over the world- flooding the live page... how nice is that :biggrin2:

all the sad of the things not wirking for me suddenly vanished when I herad Mika's name!! (and the mikafanclub mention)

nice one BlueSky! you are a legend! :huglove:

Just for the record, and in spite of my hands shaking still, here is what I wrote:

Mika fans all round the world are listening in this morning!! Please let him know Mikafanclub has everyone sitting online waiting!

I am in Japan,lots in Europe, and we even have Mika Fan Club members in the US and Canada who got up super early to listen in!!

Thanks!!

:woot_jump:

That mention just gave me goosebumps :blush-anim-cl:It just feels so good to be part of this "all around the world" thing :biggrin2:

I know what you mean :wink2:

Thanks!!

great email:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

so happy he mentioned it:biggrin2:

I am so excited :boing: (surely I am not the only one :roftl:). Did I read something about a webcamlink? Where is it? To be honest, I am already very greatful that the audiolink works for me :wink2:.

Edit: great job Blue Sky!

Thanks!!

YOU ARE A STAR!!!!! :clap:

Thanks!!

Good job, thanks!! :thumb_yello: It's nice he knows we are all :fangurl: