How about the video for "We are Golden"?

B!anka

He will be a living statue. Painted gold. He will stand there, in a street, and then.. A little girl walks by. She gives him money, and he starts dancing and singing. People will gather in the street, to hear him sing and watch him dance. Everyone thinks he's a god, who came down from heaven, or an angel, who lost his wings. The way he sings and dances and glows in the light of the rising sun, bewitches everyone. In the end, everything and everyone will slowly turn golden, and then the people who gathered around him to hear him sing, will turn to the rising sun, together with Mika, and they will all look up to the sky, amazed by the beauty of the sun, the sun who finaly glows with all his power. The sun glows with a golden scent, and everyone will shine and sparkle, touched by the soft sunlight.

Haha, that's exactly what I imagined! well:naughty: . . . . .minus the monkey (but a very good touch!!!)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it could. If I could only watch and hear it.. :naughty: But I'm gone from monday to sunday. :no:

AND you have NO INTERNET connection? :yikes:

I feel so sorry for you! Can I possibly help you in any way? :tears:

According to what David C said on MS, the video will premiere on Monday TOO. :groupwave:

Could this get even more exciting? :insane:

What? :jawdrop:

*runs to Mikasounds*

EDIT: I can't find where it says that :dunno:

2nd Edit: Found it :freak:

Edited by Fmbm

I don't think we'll be seeing the video tomorrow. Just read the blog over and it says "At the same time the single debuts a clip of the single will be posted on MIKASOUNDS." Unfortunately, I think they are referring to a sound clip, not a video clip. :emot-sad:

I don't think we'll be seeing the video tomorrow. Just read the blog over and it says "At the same time the single debuts a clip of the single will be posted on MIKASOUNDS." Unfortunately, I think they are referring to a sound clip, not a video clip. :emot-sad:

Hmm...let's hope for the best though!:teehee:

Mika dancing around a bedroom in underwear :mf_lustslow:

Can't wait to see it :naughty::das:

I really wonder what this is going to be like? Because I can't picture it :shocked: I can't wait!!! I wonder where it's going to air for the first time?