How about the video for "We are Golden"?

B!anka

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :lol3: i was so ridic in my above post that everyone's abandoned this thread is disgust... mwahahaha.. the thread is mine

:gun:

Hmm. Mika and glitter and a perm - is it gold glitter? that would fit :thumb_yello:

I imagine Mika wearing glitter in appropriate places and not much else. hes riding a donkey through a crowd of hyped drunk teenagers and hes permed his hair again

Hmm. Mika and glitter and a perm - is it gold glitter? that would fit

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:freak:

:freak:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh yes. its actually a good video .. :das:

*imagines some golden palm leaves into video*

:lmao:

STOP IT!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are the palm leaves for :blink:

A biblical reference maybe??? :teehee:

Personally, I would like to see Mika in a very tight fitting glittery gold leotard complete with matching gold lurex legwarmers. But wouldn't we all :das:

I imagine Mika wearing glitter in appropriate places and not much else. hes riding a donkey through a crowd of hyped drunk teenagers and hes permed his hair again :mf_rosetinted:

He'll sparkle like Edward Cullen :fangurl:

A biblical reference maybe??? :teehee:

Personally, I would like to see Mika in a very tight fitting glittery gold leotard complete with matching gold lurex legwarmers. But wouldn't we all :das:

That was fig leaves :blush-anim-cl:

Palm leaves are much bigger :teehee:

:eek: Legwarmers :puke:

That was fig leaves :blush-anim-cl:

Palm leaves are much bigger :teehee:

*shrug* golden palm leaves would look prettttty.. and cover some places that even glitter cannot :das:

He'll sparkle like Edward Cullen :fangurl:

oooh, don't get me started .. :roftl:

I want this video to be something jaw-dropping:jawdrop:

Like Mika mostly naked and covered in glitter?

Like Mika mostly naked and covered in glitter?

no! not like that!

See, lately I turned my attention to another of my favorite artists who put out an album last week, and now that I'm back on the MFC again, I feel sort of disconnected. I want something to get me back into full Mika swing!

no! not like that!

See, lately I turned my attention to another of my favorite artists who put out an album last week, and now that I'm back on the MFC again, I feel sort of disconnected. I want something to get me back into full Mika swing!

:biggrin2: i was joking, i've been away from this place too long.

:aah:

All the suggestions so far are waaay too obvious.

I would just like him to do a video that didn't look like an art student project.

i dont think anyone has been thinking seriously about suggestions..

honestly i would prefer the video not to be golden.. but i dont know, when you write down ideas such as mine they end up sounding stupid when they could make a good video (and no, i'm not talking about golden glitter :teehee: )

i trust mika to make something great and different from what he has made so far.

i dont think anyone has been thinking seriously about suggestions..

honestly i would prefer the video not to be golden.. but i dont know, when you write down ideas such as mine they end up sounding stupid when they could make a good video (and no, i'm not talking about golden glitter :teehee: )

i trust mika to make something great and different from what he has made so far.

Pity .. the gold paint idea was interesting :das:

In reference to the Bible, I've just been inspired by MJ's Remember the time video and what I see is Mika coming from the dust at the beginning of the video, wearing golden suit,(...something, something, will come up with some idea later...) returning to the dust at the end. :teehee:

Not exactly the MIKAstyle?

Think I'm not creative enough :mf_rosetinted:

I will think it over, I'm sleepless these days, you'll get the full script tomorrow :naughty:

It's so hard to come up with any idea!!!! Having only 'not giving up when you're young and you want some', some 'aaaaaaaaaa aaaaa' and the title :naughty:, we can do nothing :boxed: It's so much easier for the imagination when you can listen to the song. I remember, I did that about a year ago with HMDYLM. I put some crappy mp3 from the concert on my mp3 player, put my headphones on, and I was listening to it over and over again. I didn't come up with any amazing idea, but I could at least feel the spirit of the song, I could imagine Mika sitting and watching the sunset (I was at the seaside at the time :roftl:), singing the song.

So, MIKA, give us some ***************** snippet! :mf_rosetinted: