mika and you for a day

kt4mika

Hi!

It's so interesting topic for me!

I want to take a tap dancing lesson with Mika. If he comes and dances with me, I could keep on dancing for 12 hours....maybe..

To be honest, I've been skipping my lesson for two months!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no it dont matter, matter :roftl: not to me anyway

I swear this is the last off-topic here.

Coming back from Paris, I've been talking to my mum about Mika and she asked me what would I do if one day I'll find out that he is...you know.

I told her that I really don't care (at least if I don't know him personally but even so) because his influence of what he really is on me was great and he changed my life completely and I got to dream and be ambitious and want to acheive my dream really bad...so that would be the last thing I'd care about.:biggrin2: besides I'm too young to care about that :naughty:

one more thing I'd do with him: paint each other :aah:

I swear this is the last off-topic here.

Coming back from Paris, I've been talking to my mum about Mika and she asked me what would I do if one day I'll find out that he is...you know.

I told her that I really don't care (at least if I don't know him personally but even so) because his influence of what he really is on me was great and he changed my life completely and I got to dream and be ambitious and want to acheive my dream really bad...so that would be the last thing I'd care about.:biggrin2: besides I'm too young to care about that :naughty:

one more thing I'd do with him: paint each other :aah:

Would that be with clothes on.......

or naked?

:naughty: I am sure Alan wouldn't mind if Mika gave you a peck on the cheek :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and poor Rose McGowan! Brushed aside in favour of Gaga! (don't ask me how I remember that, I just do! :naughty:)

That's so funny that you remember that! Actually Alan has three women he fancies. Rose McGown, Lady GaGa and Angelina Jolie.

Not that much competition for me to go up against, really!

hes long- I bet he will win, he can probably reach both ends of the carpet easy :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Probably yes :roftl:

But I don't care if he wins .. I'll even let him win if I have to .. I just want to play the game :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

That's so funny that you remember that! Actually Alan has three women he fancies. Rose McGown, Lady GaGa and Angelina Jolie.

Not that much competition for me to go up against, really!

He's got good taste in women! Well, except for Angelina (:bored:).... :teehee:

1. get his phone number after the 12 hours day spent with him

2. as soon as I get home, I call him to arrange a meeting the next day :aah:

3.we'd read the MFC together. :roftl:

4.share our MFC nicknames (I'm sure he's one of us :hypo: ) and pretend we never did that because we found out that we're pretty mad...(both of us)...about him :naughty:

5. count the clouds (I really don't know where I came with that one, because I've never done that :roftl: ) and decide what they look like. Argue on that if neccesary. :mf_rosetinted:

i'd take him to school with me :biggrin2: and he can sit next to me in class and give me all the answers in french lessons:naughty:

so that's 6 hours, then we could come back to my house and read MFC and Perez Hilton together and then we could go for a walk and climb trees:naughty: then we will go back to my house, to get my art stuff from my bedroom and we will draw and paint and mine will be rubbish :naughty:

then i'd give him a hug and let him go home :naughty:

i'd take him to school with me :biggrin2: and he can sit next to me in class and give me all the answers in french lessons:naughty:

so that's 6 hours, then we could come back to my house and read MFC and Perez Hilton together and then we could go for a walk and climb trees:naughty: then we will go back to my house, to get my art stuff from my bedroom and we will draw and paint and mine will be rubbish :naughty:

then i'd give him a hug and let him go home :naughty:

Mika at school...that's a nice one...:das: *imagines the look on everyone's faces* :naughty:

:wub2:

VERY CUTE, Tayler!

Mika at school...that's a nice one...:das: *imagines the look on everyone's faces* :naughty:

:wub2:

VERY CUTE, Tayler!

:teehee:

tons of people in my class like mika though :blink: they'd all harrass him :blink:

i'd be like" no! mika don't talk to them!" so he would ignore them:naughty: i hope :roftl:

:teehee: completely innocent :angel_not:

:teehee:

tons of people in my class like mika though :blink: they'd all harrass him :blink:

i'd be like" no! mika don't talk to them!" so he would ignore them:naughty: i hope :roftl:

:teehee: completely innocent :angel_not:

99% of my class mates know about my madness about Mika and 10% in the rest of the high-school :freak:

2 of the teachers already saw my pics from my concert and read my report and brought them to tears :roftl:

Mika in my school...I'd say we'd both get bullied for not wearing "proper" clothes

:biggrin2:

Edited by B!anka

I would like to see a Pearl Jam show with Mika and asking him if he liked it...

If the anwser were YES, we could talk how amazing Mike McCready is... and I could give him the advice of not drinking to much wine... like Mr. Vedder :roftl: !!

You know... the voice can change :wink2:

I daydreamed once that Mika came to my school and re-did the Big Girl video in the hallways! It was really cool, but then the principal got kinda mad:naughty:. Then when that was settled, the two of us snuck off to the music room and played piano and sang.:wub2:It was so amazing! I would probably pick to do that!

Hmm .... I would definitely play a game of Twister with him :mf_rosetinted:

Twister? Really? I'd decline if he wanted to play Twister. Those long, long legs are a terribly unfair advantage. :shun:

I've always wanted to hang out with Mika at some fabulous rooftop bar, preferably one with a pool. Somewhere with palm trees, like LA. And we'd grab a couple of lounge chairs and lounge by the pool, just chatting, sipping cocktails with umbrellas in them, and eating fancy snacks on little plates - maybe a selection of expensive, foreign cheeses. :naughty:

And we would get progressively more tipsy and just babble to each other about whatever. :roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I honestly don't know what we should do ... I thought about it, but all I can come up with (except for the naughty things :teehee::naughty:) is that I like to talk with him about the things he likes (music, movies, ...) and maybe about all the beautiful countries he has been to. Boring, I know, but that's what I would like :blush-anim-cl:

And maybe take a ride on a jetski so I can hold him :wub2::teehee:

If I Was With Mika For A Day... I'd Cause Chaos With Him.. We Would Go Into A Pet Shop And Stroke Gerbils Then When We Get Bored We Let All The Animals Out And Leg It.. :naughty: ...To A Paint Shop Where We Would Have A Paint Fight And Get Kicked Out Of There.. :shocked: ...Then Maybe Get A Giant Amp (Like In The MJ - Black Or White Vid) Get Two Mics And Then Me And Meeks Have A Shouting And Screaming Fight And Blow Down My School!... :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

I was in a shop earlier and "Thriller" started playing out loud...and I was just thinking:

It would be awesome to do a "Thriller" dance with Mika and then on the way, get all distracted and we would start laughing at each other and...

yeah: I would dance the "thriller" dance with Mika :lol3:

what would you do if you had a day with mika?........:swoon:

ok, you have 12 hours with mr penniman you have all the money you could think of. and the days just you and mika :wub2: HIS ALL YOURS!!!!

ok my day would start by us sitting on the beach but we would the only ones on it..... :wub2: all we would hear is the sea at 1st because we would be so shy. we just keep looking at eachother.

then he just turns to me and says, katie im really injoying myself with you lets go for awalk.

as we walk i get to know him and i learn that mika is not mika but his michael the man his mother named him. as we talk for hours and hours we go in to this little cafe and have a cup of tea to warm us up.

i tell him i should go as it starts to rain but he tells me we could go back to his home as his mums out. and his dads working late. :blink: mmmmmmmmm ok as we walk in the house it has this smell but a really warming smell. he takes my wet coat and gives me one of his tops to wear.

as im drying off i can hear him banging about. then as i look round his lighting the fire. he opens the wine, i just look all happy in to his eyes.........................................................

end of part one. :teehee:

reminds me of the island thread from ages ago :naughty: About melons and being unshaved... :lmfao:

Memories aside, if I had a day with Mika I'd probably buy a bucket of chalk or finger paint to either prettify some street or windows. Or both.

Well I thought it would feel to be a day for what primeo MIKA:wub2: awww that would make listening to ridiculous but it would give a big hug and she would say how much I admire you as a person and a musician.:wub2:

Then maybe it would not be a city tour and show you how wonderful :teehee:it is my country, I think it would be something great, why I love the story :mf_lustslow:a good guide for anyone,:naughty: well I think that hope is not very wrong:aah:, After the ride we could go to dinner is very traditional here:biggrin2:, be nice to try the dishes that are delicious, slightly spicy with obviously:roftl:

finally thank him for that special day for me, and not to pass the night, in whatever form:wub2:

I had read a while ago when he stated that "the other job he performs best is: politeness" I didn't give it too much attention but realized after that that it is quite nice of him and so on...but lately I have found myself among some people helping me putting the base of my future career in film-making and I am all so nice and smiling with everybody and I am always taking great care of saying: "thank you" and "you're welcome" and trying to help anyone at need.

What I wanted to say is that if I were to spend a day with Mika...we would probably be polite as hell to each other...and would try avoiding doing anything wrong that might ruin each other's image. :biggrin2::naughty::aah:

Edited by B!anka