How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda feeling like I'm blowing up these boards, as I am the last post in at least four different subforums.

It's cause of the time of day. A huge chunk of our members are either in the UK or continental Europe, where it's like 8 or 9 am. This time of day you'll find yourself chatting to Aussies or fellow North Americans. :naughty:

If you can come on around 3pm your time, we're usually a lot busier. :biggrin2:

A bit nervous actually. About seeing my American Government teacher from last year tonight. I really miss him. I'm happy I'll see him again, but really nervous at the same time. Like he won't be proud of me or something. Even though I am doing exactly what he said I should. I dunno.

Also a little worried cause I just remembered I have a test in about 15 minutes. So I'm off to cram. Wish me luck with the test and tonight :bye:

A bit nervous actually. About seeing my American Government teacher from last year tonight. I really miss him. I'm happy I'll see him again, but really nervous at the same time. Like he won't be proud of me or something. Even though I am doing exactly what he said I should. I dunno.

Also a little worried cause I just remembered I have a test in about 15 minutes. So I'm off to cram. Wish me luck with the test and tonight :bye:

good luck love :wink2: your be ok :thumb_yello:

aarrr ur in love with your teacher :mf_lustslow: i know them days ccooorrrr mr lion :mf_lustslow: sex or what hehehe look back now :aah: omg what was i on :naughty::roftl:

does anyone know about the 2nd gig tomorrow?? :aah: do i go? do i do i do i do i?? :aah:

but i only saw him saturday :aah:

oh i dont know :blink::naughty:

are you talking about the 'secret gig'?? i dont think anyone knows anything yet. you defiantly going scala?? im still keeping my options open at the moment.:teehee: