How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I wanna go home!

I went home once in the past 3 months, and I've never been homesick until now...

Hey :bye: Awwww :huglove: I know how it is..:(

Im a bit sad too.. would like to have a boyfriend now:huh:

Hey :bye: Awwww :huglove: I know how it is..:(

Im a bit sad too.. would like to have a boyfriend now:huh:

Thanks:wub2: I hope Mika's cd makes it all better.only 3 more days for me!

I know me too! My friend always says 'dont get into a relationship just because you want one' but *whimpers*...

Thanks:wub2: I hope Mika's cd makes it all better.only 3 more days for me!

I know me too! My friend always says 'dont get into a relationship just because you want one' but *whimpers*...

She does?

well.. for example, last night.. there is a guy..well, I dont like him like a boyfriend but sometimes Im wondering it would be pretty cool.. But then it wouldnt..again :no:

Im confused.. cant wait to meet my prince charming :roftl:

Yay! For the cd :yay:

She does?

well.. for example, last night.. there is a guy..well, I dont like him like a boyfriend but sometimes Im wondering it would be pretty cool.. But then it wouldnt..again :no:

Im confused.. cant wait to meet my prince charming :roftl:

Yay! For the cd :yay:

I know exactly how you feel...i know a guy too that (i think:blink:) likes me, and I'd think it'd be cute to start dating but then sometimes I look again and realize it probably would be awkward cause we aren't into much of the same things...

I know exactly how you feel...i know a guy too that (i think:blink:) likes me, and I'd think it'd be cute to start dating but then sometimes I look again and realize it probably would be awkward cause we aren't into much of the same things...

Right!! And you dont want to ruin your relationship too, right? And it will be really awkward because all the time you have been just friends..

Well there is a guy I really like but he is far away and taken.. :(

Is that a bad thing?

Yes! Because if I miss school' date=' I'll have to make up work. And as a master procrastinator, that won't work. It's illogical! I can't have that!

OOOOO!

Ugh. I have a shoes addiction! DON'T FUEL IT! :aah:

But as a fellow female, I must. Shoes make the world go round.

Okay.. maybe not. But still. :teehee:

Yes! Because if I miss school, I'll have to make up work. And as a master procrastinator, that won't work. It's illogical! I can't have that!

But as a fellow female, I must. Shoes make the world go round.

Okay.. maybe not. But still. :teehee:

do not give up on your beliefs! shoes DO make the world go round! i have black ones with gold sequins on... :teehee::blush-anim-cl: