How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw. What's wrong? Family troubles? That's what's wrong with me right now. :sneaky2:

nope...

Do you wanna talk about it? Im quite good at listening and can sometimes give some help as in tip or something (which obviously some don't want anymore..I will still give it to them. I promised)

nope...

Do you wanna talk about it? Im quite good at listening and can sometimes give some help as in tip or something (which obviously some don't want anymore..I will still give it to them. I promised)

Nah, it's fine. Sometimes the more I talk about it, the angrier and more stressed out I get. Besides, it's nothing unusual for my family. :naughty: But thanks so much for the offer. :huglove:

I feel lonely.

Nah, it's fine. Sometimes the more I talk about it, the angrier and more stressed out I get. Besides, it's nothing unusual for my family. :naughty: But thanks so much for the offer. :huglove:

I feel lonely.

Yeah I know..I usually have problems with saying what made me mad becouse I get madder and madder..and well I have problems with my fam too..

I feel lonely too

I also feel left...

~I dont have a life either...like seriously

Youre standing across from a person with no friends

NONE!

NADA!:aah:

But lately I feel left out on mfc too..

I don't have a lot of friends either . . . I'm getting to that point in my life where all my friends are starting families or getting married to their careers. No time for little old me.

My younger sister has more of a social life than me, I hardly see her and she lives in the apartment above me!

Maybe I'll make friends at the write in I'm going to tomorrow. Nah, that's too much to hope for.

I don't have a lot of friends either . . . I'm getting to that point in my life where all my friends are starting families or getting married to their careers. No time for little old me.

My younger sister has more of a social life than me, I hardly see her and she lives in the apartment above me!

Maybe I'll make friends at the write in I'm going to tomorrow. Nah, that's too much to hope for.

Im not even close to that point..but Im too weird for all the people around me

Dont get me wrong, I love to be weird! Much more fun!:naughty:

In my fam Im the younger one and god I hate this...Im still being treated like a baby! And I lost my halo loong ago:naughty:

Same :blink: And I don't even like them all that much, need to find me some new friends

~I dont have a life either...like seriously

Youre standing across from a person with no friends

NONE!

NADA!:aah:

But lately I feel left out on mfc too..

Aww. I'm sure that's not true. People are just busy. I think he best we can do it try to be understanding.

:huglove: