How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 2 things don't exactly go hand in hand, do they? :blink:

not really... no. i think i wanna feel free, like i was falling... but not actually experience it... i like the idea not the reality :naughty:

Ditto... i think. Cant find out :blink: Just know i wanna freak out/dance around in my apartment to some loud Mika :pbjt: :pbjt: :boing:

Yay! :boing::pbjt: i would if a) it wasn't late at night, b) i lived alone and c)... i can't remember c... :blush-anim-cl:

not really... no. i think i wanna feel free, like i was falling... but not actually experience it... i like the idea not the reality :naughty:

Yay! :boing::pbjt: i would if a) it wasn't late at night, b) i lived alone and c)... i can't remember c... :blush-anim-cl:

I would do it if it wasnt cos its crossed midnight, so my officechair have to live with im doing it there instead with big great headphones on! :pbjt: Its kinda fun. I love doing it. Donno how many times ive dont it there. Just headphones on, just turn up the music a lil more than normal (of possible) and just rock there to the music as much as you want and can and closed eyes sometimes. Move your whole upper body, arms and head.... i love it! :boing::pbjt: