How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

I want to buy a new iPod, and a rather expensive coffee table book, but am also supposed to be saving for a laptop.

If only everything was free. How much are you away from getting the laptop?

Ow:boxed:

Yeah, it'd be so easy...

Well, I have no money right now. But I'll get about 600 euros on my birthday, by the end of the week... 130 of them go to my ipod, that my mom bought but that I have to pay for when I get the money. Then I'd have about 500 euros, so I'd be about... 600 away from the laptop I want:boxed: And if I bought the camera I want, I'd be away for 400 euros.

Sorry it's all in euros, but I don't really know the value to dollars..

And how much are you away from getting yours?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow:boxed:

Yeah, it'd be so easy...

Well, I have no money right now. But I'll get about 600 euros on my birthday, by the end of the week... 130 of them go to my ipod, that my mom bought but that I have to pay for when I get the money. Then I'd have about 500 euros, so I'd be about... 600 away from the laptop I want:boxed: And if I bought the camera I want, I'd be away for 400 euros.

Sorry it's all in euros, but I don't really know the value to dollars..

And how much are you away from getting yours?

Nah, it's all relative. I'll just pretend those are dollars.

Happy early birthday! Just in case I don't see you then.

Let's see. I have $300 or so in the bank right now, and I have to cash in my cheque for $620ish (report cardssss!), so that's $920. So, if I buy both my ipod and my book, I'll be at $410ish. Which is $800 or so away from the Macbook. LOL.

But if I don't buy anything, then it's only around $300 more to save. But who knows when I'll stack that up? Complicated..

I feel lonely :tears:. My girlfriend and I spent two months together because of the long summerholidays, but she left yesterday because her school started today. Mine starts next week, so I'm really bored and lonely and... :c

I feel lonely :tears:. My girlfriend and I spent two months together because of the long summerholidays, but she left yesterday because her school started today. Mine starts next week, so I'm really bored and lonely and... :c

i'm here! :huglove: *hug*

Nah, it's all relative. I'll just pretend those are dollars.

Happy early birthday! Just in case I don't see you then.

Let's see. I have $300 or so in the bank right now, and I have to cash in my cheque for $620ish (report cardssss!), so that's $920. So, if I buy both my ipod and my book, I'll be at $410ish. Which is $800 or so away from the Macbook. LOL.

But if I don't buy anything, then it's only around $300 more to save. But who knows when I'll stack that up? Complicated..

Yeah:bleh:

Oh, I want a macbook too!

Well yeah:huh: That's the same doubt I have. I want and need some stuff but then I don't get the other one so quickly, or if I don't get that stuff, I can get the other one in less time, maybe, but I won't have the stuff I need...

It's hard to manage all this isn't it?...

Thanks!:huglove: I'm getting ooooold.:naughty:

Awww:sad:

Well, as the other said, we're here:wub2::huglove:

Yeah:bleh:

Oh, I want a macbook too!

Well yeah:huh: That's the same doubt I have. I want and need some stuff but then I don't get the other one so quickly, or if I don't get that stuff, I can get the other one in less time, maybe, but I won't have the stuff I need...

It's hard to manage all this isn't it?...

Thanks!:huglove: I'm getting ooooold.:naughty:

Awww:sad:

Well, as the other said, we're here:wub2::huglove:

It is! Very hard. Do you need your Macbook for school? In that case, I think you'd better save. ): But if not, go for what you want now!

I think I've just solved my own problems. Now it's all a matter of getting a MMMastercard so I can pay for it all without my mother nagging me about using her Visa.

i'll give plenty of hugs! (i like hugs if you haven't noticed...)

Oh, I've noticed. :das:

LOL. So creepy..

It is! Very hard. Do you need your Macbook for school? In that case, I think you'd better save. ): But if not, go for what you want now!

I think I've just solved my own problems. Now it's all a matter of getting a MMMastercard so I can pay for it all without my mother nagging me about using her Visa.

LOL. So creepy..

hehe i'm more weird than creepy...

My girlfriend has a MacBook, but her dad owns three Apple stores in Holland. He gave her one for christmas, all free. Isn't she lucky. But here in Hollang we also have this student discount; when you're a student you'll get discount on you MacBook. So when its €1000,-, you can buy it for €900,-.

My girlfriend has a MacBook, but her dad owns three Apple stores in Holland. He gave her one for christmas, all free. Isn't she lucky. But here in Hollang we also have this student discount; when you're a student you'll get discount on you MacBook. So when its €1000,-, you can buy it for €900,-.

Wow, lucky!

And that's nice, we have that here too, but they have a lot of conditions and stuff that aren't really good...

LOL. So creepy..

No, not really... You're right, I'll go for what I want now:wink2: I don't really need the macbook for school, fortunately..

Do you?

Haha yeah!

hehe i'm more weird than creepy...

No, I mean the emoticon. I don't think you're creepy at all.

Fancy. I wish I was her. I've been craving a Macbook for ages and ages..Any chance you can canoodle her dad into sending Neiobi and I two? :naughty:

No, not really... You're right, I'll go for what I want now I don't really need the macbook for school, fortunately..

Do you?

Haha yeah!

Glad I could help. And no, I don't need it either. But I want it! LOL.

Wow, lucky!

And that's nice, we have that here too, but they have a lot of conditions and stuff that aren't really good...

No, not really... You're right, I'll go for what I want now:wink2: I don't really need the macbook for school, fortunately..

Do you?

Haha yeah!

Who needs a MacBook for school? A real macBook, or is a normal Dell also allowed? It would be a bad thing if schools forced you to buy Apple's MacBook. Not everyone can afford it...

Who needs a MacBook for school? A real macBook, or is a normal Dell also allowed? It would be a bad thing if schools forced you to buy Apple's MacBook. Not everyone can afford it...

No, it's just laptops in general are usually a good idea for university and stuff. Or if you go to a private school or something.

No, it's just laptops in general are usually a good idea for university and stuff. Or if you go to a private school or something.

Ah, I understand... even if I had to buy me a laptop, I wouldnt go for a Mac. I boycot Apple with his iPods and MacBooks :naughty:

Why not? No PC viruses!

I've got a headache.

Have this Vista for more than one year now. Never had any virusses or whatsoever. If you dont download crappy stuff, you wont get any virusses? And I have a virus scanner and a fire wall so I'm sure I'm pretty good--- my PC is pretty good protected.

Having a headache? Take a aspirin? Anyways, I'm tired, so I'm heading my bed. Goodnight you all! :biggrin2:

Why will it be over?:sad::huglove:

He lives in another town...my school will soon begin,he'll start working,so I don't know how could we manage...he'll get bored and he'll leave me,I know it :tears:

Anw.I heard from him today,he's kinda stressed,but he texted me back,which is a good sign.I feel a bit better <3