How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh its ok just feel sooo ****y :aah: my died when i was12 and my dad dont talk to me. its ok but sometimes it justs hits me and i feel lonely but i will get up in the moring and be ok. :wink2:

Aw :sad::huglove:

My dad died when I was 7 :huh:So we have something here:wink2:

I know how it feels:sad::huglove:

aawww im here if you ever need to talk :wink2: its so crap :aah: just pm me and im there :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thank you so much:wub2: I will do so:biggrin2:

It is crap sometimes:sad: I wonder how things would be if he was here. Ever do that?

Thank you so much:wub2: I will do so:biggrin2:

It is crap sometimes:sad: I wonder how things would be if he was here. Ever do that?

yes all the time but i know shes always looking over me and seeing the kids grow up. just feel lost like when you lose your mum in the supermarket but just havent find her yet.

yes all the time but i know shes always looking over me and seeing the kids grow up. just feel lost like when you lose your mum in the supermarket but just havent find her yet.

Aww yeah:sad: :huglove: I know how that is... Most times I wonder what it'd be like if he grew old and I'd be there for him and he'd be here to talk to me daily about my problems that I sometimes can't explain to my mom...

I was a real daddy's girl when I was little:tears:

Aww yeah:sad: :huglove: I know how that is... Most times I wonder what it'd be like if he grew old and I'd be there for him and he'd be here to talk to me daily about my problems that I sometimes can't explain to my mom...

I was a real daddy's girl when I was little:tears:

:huglove::sorry: i feel like that too :( like when i have problems down below who do i go too???? i was all for my mum. me and my dad have never really been close but his a ****er and only for himself. if only you know what his like. aaawwww hope ive not made you feel bad and started thinking of your dad. but sometimes it can be a good thing.

:huglove::sorry: i feel like that too :( like when i have problems down below who do i go too???? i was all for my mum. me and my dad have never really been close but his a ****er and only for himself. if only you know what his like. aaawwww hope ive not made you feel bad and started thinking of your dad. but sometimes it can be a good thing.

It's okay:huglove: Aw yeah it must be so tough...:sad::tears: Nooo of course not, it made me think but it's a great thing, don't worry, we're here to talk right:biggrin2:

I'm sad about your dad, he doesn't deserve a daughter like you, at all:huglove:

It's okay:huglove: Aw yeah it must be so tough...:sad::tears: Nooo of course not, it made me think but it's a great thing, don't worry, we're here to talk right:biggrin2:

I'm sad about your dad, he doesn't deserve a daughter like you, at all:huglove:

his give me a really bad f**king time. what a c u next tuesday!!!!! sorry his really hurt me and im his daughter. what a nob :aah: hey life it has its ups and down and it happens to everyone. but sometimes i feel the only one. but glad i said how i feel because maybe im not on my own now :wink2:

his give me a really bad f**king time. what a c u next tuesday!!!!! sorry his really hurt me and im his daughter. what a nob :aah: hey life it has its ups and down and it happens to everyone. but sometimes i feel the only one. but glad i said how i feel because maybe im not on my own now :wink2:

Ow:sad: :huglove: Yeah:wub2: I hope he won't give you such a bad time anymore soon, or at least I hope he doesn't hurt you anymore..

Ow:sad: :huglove: Yeah:wub2: I hope he won't give you such a bad time anymore soon, or at least I hope he doesn't hurt you anymore..

no he wont i wont let it happen anymore:shocked: thank you. and hope it works out for you too. im here 4 you dont forget :wub2::wink2: even if its really little it not matter.

no he wont i wont let it happen anymore:shocked: thank you. and hope it works out for you too. im here 4 you dont forget :wub2::wink2: even if its really little it not matter.

Yeah you can't let it happen! You're welcome:biggrin2:

Aww thanks:wub2: I won't forget it!