How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

Because I believe in people too much and don't expect them to disappoint me:sad: I've been hurt a lot in the last couple days, and I hate when it happens all at one time:boxed:

That's great!:wub2: So she'll stay for the weekend?

Ahw, that's horrible. Experienced that too, a couple of times. But, always keep your head up and don't look away. It's terrible when people do this to other people. </3...

And yes, she'll stay until sunday. :blush-anim-cl:.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I believe in people too much and don't expect them to disappoint me:sad: I've been hurt a lot in the last couple days, and I hate when it happens all at one time:boxed:

:huglove: my poor girl.I stopped believing in people long time ago,but I still get sometimes hurt :sad: sometimes you just can't avoid it.

Rise up and turn your back to people who stress you!They're not worth your tears :huglove: always remember that.

:huglove: my poor girl.I stopped believing in people long time ago,but I still get sometimes hurt :sad: sometimes you just can't avoid it.

Rise up and turn your back to people who stress you!They're not worth your tears :huglove: always remember that.

Yeah, you're right. And we will always be here for you, dont you dare forgetting that! :thumb_yello:

Ahw, that's horrible. Experienced that too, a couple of times. But, always keep your head up and don't look away. It's terrible when people do this to other people. </3...

And yes, she'll stay until sunday. :blush-anim-cl:.

I'm sorry for that:huglove:

I'll try to...:biggrin2:

That's lovely!

Yeah:sad:

I'll try to, and you're right.. Thank you so much:wub2::huglove:

Yeah, you're right. And we will always be here for you, dont you dare forgetting that! :thumb_yello:

Awww thank you :wub2: I won't!

It's just that I feel like letting it out somewhere... The past couple days have just been so tough.

I'll be far away from all this nonsense soon though, that makes me a bit happier:wub2:

That's a great improvement! :roftl: next time it'll be two seconds! :naughty:

Let's hope so, but I doubt it...

I have moments like this. One moment I feel terribly ugly and like I'm a monster, and in another one I look at myself and think "Hm, I'm not that bad..." but then I go back to the other one, forever:aah:

Maybe it was because I was in my baggy pj trousers and bra:naughty:

Let's hope so, but I doubt it...

I have moments like this. One moment I feel terribly ugly and like I'm a monster, and in another one I look at myself and think "Hm, I'm not that bad..." but then I go back to the other one, forever:aah:

Maybe it was because I was in my baggy pj trousers and bra:naughty:

LOL. I'm the same. I feel like I'm best looking right before I go to bed. But that sucks because no one sees me. :sneaky2:

I feel like I got hot sauce in my eye.

LOL. I'm the same. I feel like I'm best looking right before I go to bed. But that sucks because no one sees me. :sneaky2:

I feel like I got hot sauce in my eye.

Really? Glad I'm not the only one, I was feeling a bit like a freak:roftl:

Yeah, same here! It's frustrating:aah:

:shocked: Why?

It really is! Jeez.

Because I made my dad eggs, and I put hot sauce on them, and I think there's residue on my finger. LOL.

My bestfriend took pictures of me sleeping, and I look so much better than in the morning aswell:naughty:

Haha:roftl: