Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

He doesnt want to..............:mad3:

I think so too! We havent end it yet, but we are gonna try to end it this Tuesday, so we can go there on Wednesday and show them what we have done :biggrin2: And yeah, we had tons of fun :teehee:

Ouch! Your pc is as mean as mine :aah:

Cris forgive you, she said its nothing. :wink2:

I looked it a bit better, it was the one I sent to Babs.

:sad:

Oh, I bet it really was tons of fun :wub2: Let me know when ya finish it :wink2:

Mine is pure evil :roftl:

Phiu :wub2:

Oh, I see :naughty: Are you still chatting with my sis? :teehee:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad:

Oh, I bet it really was tons of fun :wub2: Let me know when ya finish it :wink2:

Mine is pure evil :roftl:

Phiu :wub2:

Oh, I see :naughty: Are you still chatting with my sis? :teehee:

:sneaky2:

I just came to say hi, I dont have time and this week is gonna be crazy!

I will let ya know :wink2: Btw, did I told ya we got a few glasses that made us see like people with watch discapacities??? (oh my, I forgot all my english in just a month!!)

same here.

:aah:

I send her emails sometimes, nothing bad, eh??

:sneaky2:

I just came to say hi, I dont have time and this week is gonna be crazy!

I will let ya know :wink2: Btw, did I told ya we got a few glasses that made us see like people with watch discapacities??? (oh my, I forgot all my english in just a month!!)

same here.

:aah:

I send her emails sometimes, nothing bad, eh??

Oh my.. No time, eh? :huh:

I've been busy today as well. It's all saints day today, so we visited cemetery, lit up candles. It was really cold and I feel like I need new shoes :roftl:

Wow! That sounds so cool :aah: Haha, I bet it is cool! :roftl: Don't you worry about your english. I feel like I'm forgetting everything :roftl:

I might get jealous, you know :sneaky2::roftl:

Oh my.. No time, eh? :huh:

I've been busy today as well. It's all saints day today, so we visited cemetery, lit up candles. It was really cold and I feel like I need new shoes :roftl:

Wow! That sounds so cool :aah: Haha, I bet it is cool! :roftl: Don't you worry about your english. I feel like I'm forgetting everything :roftl:

I might get jealous, you know :sneaky2::roftl:

Nop. I have to go to uni tomorrow and on Thursday. On Friday I have to go and do 2 group works!!!

It was also here saints day. But I went to cementery a few days ago, cause on saints day is always full of people.

Its really cool, but when you see someone other wearing them :aah: Nah, you are not forgetting your english, its fine.

No, dont worry for that, eh?? You are gonna be always my fave :wink2:

Nop. I have to go to uni tomorrow and on Thursday. On Friday I have to go and do 2 group works!!!

It was also here saints day. But I went to cementery a few days ago, cause on saints day is always full of people.

Its really cool, but when you see someone other wearing them :aah: Nah, you are not forgetting your english, its fine.

No, dont worry for that, eh?? You are gonna be always my fave :wink2:

Oh, that sounds interesting :aah:

I imagine that. here was a lot as well.

Haha, I love to see them :aah: Or to look through them :biggrin2:

Hehe :mf_rosetinted:

It was sooo cold today! I even saw ice on water, that means it was under zero. Already? :tears: Also, we find out that our class is on duty today. What a surprise - our headmaster forgot to tell us that :huh: How was your day?

Oh, that sounds interesting :aah:

I imagine that. here was a lot as well.

Haha, I love to see them :aah: Or to look through them :biggrin2:

Hehe :mf_rosetinted:

It was sooo cold today! I even saw ice on water, that means it was under zero. Already? :tears: Also, we find out that our class is on duty today. What a surprise - our headmaster forgot to tell us that :huh: How was your day?

I thougt you were gonna say "that sounds soooooooooo boring and busy" :aah: Nah, it was fine, tho Im really tired now...........

I wish I could send you ones, but they werent mine. I took pics of them, so I can send them so you can do ones :wink2:

Really??? Here has been cold the whole week, but not that much :boxed: The thing is that we stay on class during recess cause its freaking cold at 19.

My week has been weird. 2 of my partners had b-day's so we made some kind of party, we sang for them and bought them some presents and all that, we even had cake. But I lost Cris's b-day cause I was at school.......... And one of my partners was acting really weird the whole week, so I asked her if everything was ok. Yesterday she came and gave me a big kiss on my cheek and said that I was really nice with her and I deserved it (imagine Alberto's face, he wont ever forgot that) :aah:

I thougt you were gonna say "that sounds soooooooooo boring and busy" Nah, it was fine, tho Im really tired now...........

I wish I could send you ones, but they werent mine. I took pics of them, so I can send them so you can do ones

Really??? Here has been cold the whole week, but not that much :boxed: The thing is that we stay on class during recess cause its freaking cold at 19.

My week has been weird. 2 of my partners had b-day's so we made some kind of party, we sang for them and bought them some presents and all that, we even had cake. But I lost Cris's b-day cause I was at school.......... And one of my partners was acting really weird the whole week, so I asked her if everything was ok. Yesterday she came and gave me a big kiss on my cheek and said that I was really nice with her and I deserved it (imagine Alberto's face, he wont ever forgot that) :aah:

Nah, that really sounds interesting :aah:

Haha, ok! :aah:

We had snow this week! Now it's melting, but still.. It was very cold :huh:

Oh my.. And.. what with that kiss? :blink::roftl: Poor Alberto :roftl:

I'm tired too.. I just got back from my friend. We played "Alias" tehre and drank some vine. It was really fun :aah:

HELLO GUYS :bye: How are you all?

Hey ya! :huglove:

How are you? Haven't seen ya in ages! :wub2:

Nah, that really sounds interesting :aah:

Haha, ok! :aah:

We had snow this week! Now it's melting, but still.. It was very cold :huh:

Oh my.. And.. what with that kiss? :blink::roftl: Poor Alberto :roftl:

I'm tired too.. I just got back from my friend. We played "Alias" tehre and drank some vine. It was really fun :aah:

Hey ya! :huglove:

How are you? Haven't seen ya in ages! :wub2:

Indre!! :wink2: I' m pretty fine. Just came home from the cinema. Watched " THIS IS IT" Its soooo good :wub2::tears:

how are you?

Indre!! :wink2: I' m pretty fine. Just came home from the cinema. Watched " THIS IS IT" Its soooo good :wub2::tears:

how are you?

I just got back home too :naughty:

I haven't seen it, but I bet it's really good :teehee:

I'm quite good. Does it was snowing in Latvia?

where were you?:naughty:

You must see it!!!

Yeah.. :sneaky2: And in your country as well?

I was at my friend's house :naughty: We played "alias" drank some vine and had fun :naughty:

Then I'm looking forward to do it :teehee:

Yeah, it was.. I had to buy new shoes, cuz it was too cold to wear my old ones :roftl:

I was at my friend's house :naughty: We played "alias" drank some vine and had fun :naughty:

Then I'm looking forward to do it :teehee:

Yeah, it was.. I had to buy new shoes, cuz it was too cold to wear my old ones :roftl:

I see... :naughty: I have alias as well.. But.. no wine for me.. :naughty:

What did you buy?

no,I dont want to.. thanks:naughty:

It was ..pretty lazy,lol And yours?

Oh :sad: Well, anyway, I don't have any with me at the moment :naughty:

I went to shopping today, tho I didn't buy anything, then I spend whole time at my friend, so it wasn't lazy :naughty:

Oh :sad: Well, anyway, I don't have any with me at the moment :naughty:

I went to shopping today, tho I didn't buy anything, then I spend whole time at my friend, so it wasn't lazy :naughty:

Yeah.. I dont drink it anymore. from the last time when I drunk almost 2 bottles myself. and then :puke::naughty:

Mine was lazy till the moment me and my friend decided to go and see This is it.. :naughty::wub2:

Yeah.. I dont drink it anymore. from the last time when I drunk almost 2 bottles myself. and then :puke::naughty:

Mine was lazy till the moment me and my friend decided to go and see This is it.. :naughty::wub2:

You alone 2 bottles? :shocked::roftl: I'm not surprised you don't drink it anymore :roftl:

Mmm.. :wub2: I want to watch something, but I'm too sleepy right now :teehee: