We Are Golden video - First play!

RAK1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohh... if he's dancing like that, he can wear whatever the hell he wants on his feet. :naughty: *crosses fingers*

1:20 - 1:22...erm...if I watch that again, I'ma have to send myself to the naughty corner. :blush-anim-cl:

It's 1:16 where it gets me...where he slides down the microphone stand :drool:

Ooohh... if he's dancing like that, he can wear whatever the hell he wants on his feet. :naughty: *crosses fingers*

1:20 - 1:22...erm...if I watch that again, I'ma have to send myself to the naughty corner. :blush-anim-cl:

I paused it before that could happen:blush-anim-cl:

Nono this one's a better angle

Thanks, that's the one I was looking for, but I just chose the first video of it I saw.

2,000 Mika points for me? :wink2:

:lmfao: nice sig!

LOLZ thank you! Lyrics taken from "Wicked" :blush-anim-cl:

I paused it before that could happen:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, that's the one I was looking for, but I just chose the first video of it I saw.

2,000 Mika points for me? :wink2:

haha Nono you naughty girl xD

Who else is keeping up with these points? I find it difficult to "get into" Mikasounds..I wish we could get points posting here :roftl:

Who else is keeping up with these points? I find it difficult to "get into" Mikasounds..I wish we could get points posting here :roftl:

Bite your tongue! Can you imagine how many (more!) utterly pointless and spammy posts there would be? *shudders at the idea* :naughty:

Bite your tongue! Can you imagine how many (more!) utterly pointless and spammy posts there would be? *shudders at the idea* :naughty:

Well Mika mentioned to Mellody (I think) something about MFC posts counting, so be prepared :teehee:

Okay I guess lol :naughty: Sorry Mod! :roftl:

:roftl:

'Tis okay, that was my first thought, too - that it would be so cool to get points for posting on here. Then I heard an anecdote about people spamming Mikasounds with 1000+ comments in a matter of hours, and I thought, ugh, no thanks, he can keep his bribey points away from MFC! Conversations on here are random enough without everyone and her granny posting all sorts of random crap in hopes of scoring a livingroom gig. :roftl:

If he does intend to do that, like he told mellody, he's got a lot to do from a technical standpoint. I can tell you that right now, MFC and Mikasounds are SO not set up to play nice together and synch people's accounts. :bleh:

Now, ahem, back on the topic of this thread.

In this video, will Mika's chest be waxed or au naturel? :das:

'Tis okay, that was my first thought, too - that it would be so cool to get points for posting on here. Then I heard an anecdote about people spamming Mikasounds with 1000+ comments in a matter of hours, and I thought, ugh, no thanks, he can keep his bribey points away from MFC! Conversations on here are random enough without everyone and her granny posting all sorts of random crap in hopes of scoring a livingroom gig. :roftl:

If he does intend to do that, like he told mellody, he's got a lot to do from a technical standpoint. I can tell you that right now, MFC and Mikasounds are SO not set up to play nice together and synch people's accounts. :bleh:

i would not worry about this, but about his hairy sticky legs! :roftl:

EVERYONE AND HER GRANNY LMAOOOOOOO!!!!! Mana you're hilarious :roftl:

I reckon it will be waxed lol!

I remember when I used to be jealous of you 'cause you had more posts than me:blush-anim-cl:

YOU DIIIID??? :roftl: There was a time when I didn't post for ages, can't remember why.

Hah! I bet you thought "TAKE THAT BITCH!" :roftl:

YOU DIIIID??? :roftl: There was a time when I didn't post for ages, can't remember why.

Hah! I bet you thought "TAKE THAT BITCH!" :roftl:

I think it was you. :dunno:

It was a very long time ago :lol3:

No, it was more of "I wanna have that many posts one day :wub2:"

I think you only had 5,000 or less at the time :roftl:

I think it was you. :dunno:

It was a very long time ago :lol3:

No, it was more of "I wanna have that many posts one day :wub2:"

I think you only had 5,000 or less at the time :roftl:

ROFL oh gosh that was a long time ago :roftl:

I used to post sh*t loads in the girls thread when it first came out....and everytime you hit a milestone in post numbers your personal message above your avatar used to change...that's why I used to post so much...to see what the next one would change to :roftl: Gosh those were the days!!

Sasje used to have the most posts...then it was vanessa...then it was Danika...I don't know who it is now though...

EDIT: It's now Sarah Lollipop, with over 40, 000 posts...gosh, that puts me to shame

Edited by CazGirl

ROFL oh gosh that was a long time ago :roftl:

I used to post sh*t loads in the girls thread when it first came out....and everytime you hit a milestone in post numbers your personal message above your avatar used to change...that's why I used to post so much...to see what the next one would change to :roftl: Gosh those were the days!!

Sasje used to have the most posts...then it was vanessa...then it was Danika...I don't know who it is now though...

EDIT: It's now Sarah Lollipop, with over 40, 000 posts...gosh, that puts me to shame

Spammer :lmfao:

Re. EDIT: I was just going to tell you :naughty:

Lol I'm not a spammer! Those details in the girls thread were very relevent! :lmfao:

Okay okay. But you were a post whore :naughty:

P.S. I love how Mana is still online though she said goodnight a while ago :lol3:

Okay okay. But you were a post whore :naughty:

P.S. I love how Mana is still online though she said goodnight a while ago :lol3:

I was thinking that too lol :naughty:

And everytime I write "nono" I keep thinking of this advert when the dog goes "no no no..." during karaoke :roftl:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8u81b_churchill-karaoke-advert_shortfilms

I was thinking that too lol :naughty:

And everytime I write "nono" I keep thinking of this advert when the dog goes "no no no..." during karaoke :roftl:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8u81b_churchill-karaoke-advert_shortfilms

Good god :boxed:

Please don't associate my name with that :tears::no:

Sort of off topic, but I'm watching Mika's old vlogs right now and I want to cry. He's just the most adorable person :tears:

Ugh. Mika, you're killing me!

Good god :boxed:

Please don't associate my name with that :tears::no:

Sort of off topic, but I'm watching Mika's old vlogs right now and I want to cry. He's just the most adorable person :tears:

Ugh. Mika, you're killing me!

rofl sorry :roftl::roftl:

Oh he is isn't he? Such a camera whore though...LOL :naughty: Love it!