We Are Golden video - First play!

RAK1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does he insist on wearing shoes? :aah:

I hope they're good shoes. Sexy shoes. I'm vehemently against the notion of people being naked or nearly naked with shoes or socks on. It's wrong, wrong, wrong. It's one of my pet peeves (along with fish watching me eat). :freak:

What teenager dances in their room in their underwear, but keeps shoes on? Wrong, wrong, wrong. If he's going to be nearly naked, he should be showing off his widdle toesy-woesies too! :roftl:

Aaaand, on that note, I should likely get some sleep. 'Tis 4am, I think my brain is misfiring a little. :naughty:

I guess he really doesn't like his feet!

And maybe he doesn't want them distracting everyone from looking at his buff body:roftl:

Well here's a video Mika took part in a while ago. Looks like this is where he got the idea?

And it gives us some idea of what the WAG vid will be like?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4iqqb_lykke-li-little-bit_music

That blokes legs aren't skinny enough for it to be Mika:roftl: Mika's dancing isn't as good as that either!! :naughty:

Nice pants though!

Edited by ewokwicket

That blokes legs aren't skinny enough for it to be Mika:roftl: Mika's dancing isn't as good as that either!! :naughty:

Nice pants though!

Well that was a while ago and he has lost weight since then remember. The mothers in the twitter thread are feeding him pasta and nutella and worrying about it. :wink2:

Well that was a while ago and he has lost weight since then remember. The mothers in the twitter thread are feeding him pasta and nutella and worrying about it. :wink2:

I'll take him some biscuits on Friday then and chuck at him when he's singing.:naughty:

I'll take him some biscuits on Friday then and chuck at him when he's singing.:naughty:

Are you going to aim them at his mouth, are you?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It'll be like a fairground, not a circus:naughty:

Haha, in a way I wish it was him in that Lykke Li vid. I love her:wub2::teehee:

I think it's a bit weird that he'll be wearing shoes with boxers but ah well:roftl: And I don't dance in my underwear:blink: :naughty:

But yeah I think I don't have any expectations for this vid.. I do want to see the uncut version if it's censored:naughty:

Haha, in a way I wish it was him in that Lykke Li vid. I love her:wub2::teehee:

I think it's a bit weird that he'll be wearing shoes with boxers but ah well:roftl: And I don't dance in my underwear:blink: :naughty:

But yeah I think I don't have any expectations for this vid.. I do want to see the uncut version if it's censored:naughty:

Never heard of her before ... like that song though ... :thumb_yello:

Thank you :)