• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I found out I'm going on vacation on the 4th just now:boxed:

I dunno if I'll be able to log in the day after or something:tears:

I'm sure one way or another, the vid will be up online that week:wink2:

On Channel 4, Tuesday 4th August, it's the first play of the We Are Golden Video, at 23.55 (11.55pm).

This is in the UK only as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for the info, Rose.

I'll be on hollidays from August 4th - August 11th though....*argh* Will have to wait one more week I guess....

Can't wait for the vid though. What we already know about it sounds promising! :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to stay up and do these random things to keep me up and then, boom, the dancing boy in his boxers. :pbjt:

I believe the thoughts about him dancing in his boxers gonna help me to stay online till 2AM :biggrin2: But also I believe I won't be able to sleep that night :roftl:

you may be able to watch it on the 4 on demand website? It's worth a try i guess

I don't know if those outside the uk can watch it as i've never even used it myself i just know of it's existence

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/4od

o.k I know this is non Mika related but you guys might like this which is currently on 4 od

you can give it a shot to see if it will work for you where you live

it's the fantastic illusionist Derren Brown

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown/4od

Edited by DarkLight
typos

On Channel 4, Tuesday 4th August, it's the first play of the We Are Golden Video, at 23.55 (11.55pm).

Will be keeping an eye on the date, in case anything changes.

I expected that! C4 play many music vids for the first time at that time of night.

When I first learned that We Are Golden would not be out until September 6th, I thought it seemed a long way off and couldn't understand why it wasn't out earlier. But now I'm starting to realise how much publicity and such goes into it, I understand it now.

:shocked:

How did I miss this announcement ... oh yep .... bloody work :aah:

Thank you Rose :huglove:

I think so too :naughty:

Even in the Italian interviews today,Mika was banging on about it being shown in a couple of days!

Although he said that last Saturday, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt:naughty:

Even in the Italian interviews today,Mika was banging on about it being shown in a couple of days!

Although he said that last Saturday, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt:naughty:

Well I know better than to believe Mika's time estimates by now :teehee:

thanks for the info Rose:thumb_yello:

Aw, this is at 8:55am Aussie time! Which means I will be either on a bus or in morning homeroom. No Wi-Fi in either of those places. Hopefully someone will record it. (Is that allowed?)

Aw, this is at 8:55am Aussie time! Which means I will be either on a bus or in morning homeroom. No Wi-Fi in either of those places. Hopefully someone will record it. (Is that allowed?)

No worries I'm sure it'll be on all the music video channels, straight after it's been aired:thumb_yello: