We Are Golden video - First play!

RAK1

The fact that I am even typing this reply shows that I am a bad individual who will fail!! :blink:

I really am going to practice now!

Bye Bye!

Bye Liz!! Practice & then put up another video on YT alright? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That boy lies through his teeth .. never believe what he says :sneaky2:Just watched his Syria video again.. he said he had to wait 12 hrs for his visa at the border on radio 2..but video reveals it was only 4 hrs... such a liar! Always has.. I should've known better.:boxed:

wow u checked that???????????????:roftl:

but we luv this liar:mf_rosetinted:

wow u checked that???????????????:roftl:

but we luv this liar:mf_rosetinted:

Didn't check on purpose... I was watching back old videos and came across that and remembered what he said on radio 2 :sneaky2:

That's the one I posted, but doesn't it only let you watch for 2 minutes? Or have you tried downloading it?

That silverlight thingie?

I don't know let me see. If you open the one I have posted, it'll start running automatically without downloading anything and it works fine for me. :dunno:

P.S. you'd better get some sleep, you'll have another white night tommorow! :naughty:

EDIT: the one you posted works fine for me for more than 2 minutes!

That's the one I posted, but doesn't it only let you watch for 2 minutes? Or have you tried downloading it?

:blink:For uninterrupted playback visit the channel's website or add to your Livestation player

well,i download it the Livestation player and i will check if it works...i hope will do!:wink2:

nop!doesn't work!

:blink:but it works this one:

http://www.viewtv.co.uk/channel4

ha.. I'm still waiting for channel 4 to broadcast the milano mika interview about the necklace and that dates april 2007... :mf_rosetinted: but that's another story :blink:

i trust lovely uk mfc'ers will record this for poor unfortunate non uk residents :puppy eyes :teehee:

http://www.viewtv.co.uk/channel4 This one doesn't work for me.. All I see is an ad and the channel information below.

You have to install that "silverlight" thingie. :wink2:

This one might work, you have to wait few seconds, it's the window on the left.

http://www.livestation.com/account/streams/4469332-channel_4__live_streaming_by_wwwviewtvcouk

ha.. I'm still waiting for channel 4 to broadcast the milano mika interview about the necklace and that dates april 2007... :mf_rosetinted: but that's another story :blink:

i trust lovely uk mfc'ers will record this for poor unfortunate non uk residents :puppy eyes :teehee:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes! :aah:

and I was hoping that Mika had converted to real time when he said that the video was out in a couple of days

days, weeks, it's all the same to him :naughty:

I don't understand why it would be on channel 4 and so late though :blink: