The Track Listing for WE ARE GOLDEN!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed. see my quote above avie, pls :mf_rosetinted:

Excuse me:mf_rosetinted:

it'll be a dvd actually with all the 12 hours of filming for the half naked golden shoe dressed video of WAG :teehee:

Uncensored?:shocked::mf_lustslow:

Loverboy at last!:groovy:

Oh, right, it's only for Europe. We southamericans will probably have a CD edition with only half the songs in a carboard unprinted sleeve:sneaky2:

I'm curious about that floor song. Have we heard bits of that one already?

:wub2: How I wish it could be what I think it might be... girl_in_dreams.gif

It will be very funny to find out that it's actually some dance track :roftl:

If it actually is the one we are thinking, it better not be a dance track:boxing:

Hi! I'm wondering why you cannot buy the cd or deluxe cd at mikasounds.com.

Only 2 websites seem to have the exclusivety. Do you know if the deluxe cd can be bought from other shops or websites?

If people buy it from France when the cd will be released, from a shop, will they get a different version? It was the case for Life in Cartoon Motion, Erase and Ring Ring were not available in France.

If anyone's got information, please...

Ooh I have preordered the Deluxe Cd, what a nice touch to put out a live @Sadler's Wells disc too, that's such a bonus and it was the one gig I went to from the tour so to me it's extra special :wub2:

It is intriguing to see song titles without knowing the songs. However I am firmly in the camp of those who are very disappointed that How Much Do You Love Me isn't on the album. :boxed: I foolishly took Mika at his word when he said it would be, but ok, that was almost two years ago, he is allowed to change his mind I suppose :sneaky2:

Hope to see it as a B-side, along with Holy Johnny, at some point though, PLEASE MIKA.

I am firmly in the camp of those who are very disappointed that How Much Do You Love Me isn't on the album. :boxed: I foolishly took Mika at his word when he said it would be, but ok, that was almost two years ago, he is allowed to change his mind I suppose :sneaky2:

Hope to see it as a B-side, along with Holy Johnny, at some point though, PLEASE MIKA.

Sadly, maybe he doesn't have complete control.

Psyched for the deluxe DVD. And look! A bonus track we have never ever heard of before! :-P

Call me stupid, but where does it say 'deluxe DVD'? :dunno:

Also, can people outside of the UK/Europe order this? Will there be a format problem?

Also, can people outside of the UK/Europe order this? Will there be a format problem?

I think usually there is, unless you watch it in a computer...

Extremely excited about the track listing!! :thumb_yello: I can't decide whether to prebook right away or not.. don't want to end up with too many CDs again.. :aah:

Too many CDs???

Never. That's not gonna happen:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_3570.jpg

Too many CDs???

Never. That's not gonna happen:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_3570.jpg

that's a lot of CDs !!!!:aah: Madness!! :roftl::roftl:

I have a few myself, but I'm not gonna let it happen this time... i think i'd rather save money for gigs this time around...

But aren't CDs formatted the same internationally?

I though the format differences were with DVDs. ?

And I just checked (didn't order it yet), HMV seems to ship outside the UK, I was able to register my US address.

Shipping is 30 bucks though (USD) :/

Edited by Daisuke

But aren't CDs formatted the same internationally?

I though the format differences were with DVDs. ?

And I just checked (didn't order it yet), HMV seems to ship outside the UK, I was able to register my US address.

Ship is 30 bucks though (USD) :/

You're probably right. I was asking because I was unsure. :naughty: