The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder...will We Are Golden get to Number One in the UK?

I'd love it to, and there was a time I thought it definitely would, but for some reason, now I am not so confident. I think it will definitely be Top 5 though.

I wonder...will We Are Golden get to Number One in the UK?

I'd love it to, and there was a time I thought it definitely would, but for some reason, now I am not so confident. I think it will definitely be Top 5 though.

I think we'll see when it's officially released which is next week on downloads.

If it's high in itunes it will make a high debut first week on the official chart and if he backs it up promo plus with the physical sales plus download, WAG could go to No.1 the week after.

I think we'll see when it's officially released which is next week on downloads.

If it's high in itunes it will make a high debut first week on the official chart and if he backs it up promo plus with the physical sales plus download, WAG could go to No.1 the week after.

The official chart starts on Sunday, which is why peeps can download it BEFORE the physical release on Monday. If it gets high on downloads, and enough people buy it in the shops that week, it could be number one by the following Sunday, when the new chart is played on Radio One, between 4-7pm.