• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Mika! I like the Jonas brothers to. I liked them better after i heard about the purity rings i have to admit.

Such a brotherly thing to say... Brothers always want the best for their sisters. Sweet.

:bow: for the comment about "ugly guys" its so true. I've always had a thing for the unconventional good looks, geeky or nerdy guys. I find them more fascinating then the rest. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, Kevin Jonas is the cute one out of the three, no? :dunno: Anyway, they all are good looking so but not in that way.

Edited by jemappelle...

Hahaha oh my gosh. I looooove the Jonas Brothers beyond belief. Mika and the Jonas Bros are my two favorite bands so to hear that he likes them cracks me up. :naughty:

Although... sorry Mika but your sister cannot have Kevin. He's mine. I already called dibs. :teehee:

:aah:

Oh, hello, future Mrs. Kevin Jonas!

:roftl:

That'll be Mrs. Paul Kevin Jonas II. :biggrin2:

Geez what a long name that would be. I would just shorten it to Mrs. PKJII :naughty:

I admit that Mika and the Jonai are the only ones that can bring out my fangirl side.... but I'd never scream and run after them and invade their privacy like the crazy fangirls. :boxed:

Oh and by the way, Kevin IS engaged. He flew to NJ after one of their concerts in Canada and dropped down to one knee on the doorstep of his girlfriends house.

That'll be Mrs. Paul Kevin Jonas II. :biggrin2:

Geez what a long name that would be. I would just shorten it to Mrs. PKJII :naughty:

I admit that Mika and the Jonai are the only ones that can bring out my fangirl side.... but I'd never scream and run after them and invade their privacy like the crazy fangirls. :boxed:

Oh and by the way, Kevin IS engaged. He flew to NJ after one of their concerts in Canada and dropped down to one knee on the doorstep of his girlfriends house.

That is a long name.:teehee:

Aww, that's sweet, but he seems so young to be engaged. :blink:

Actually, I don't know how old he is. Is he 20 or something?

That is a long name.:teehee:

Aww, that's sweet, but he seems so young to be engaged. :blink:

Actually, I don't know how old he is. Is he 20 or something?

He's going to be 22 in November and his fiancee is 22. His parents got engaged that young and he always wanted too. He's been dating Danielle since 2007 and I think it helps because she's not famous. I think his brothers should date non-famous people since they haven't had any luck with famous ones.

For me though it's too young, but I suppose if you find "the one."

He's going to be 22 in November and his fiancee is 22. His parents got engaged that young and he always wanted too. He's been dating Danielle since 2007 and I think it helps because she's not famous. I think his brothers should date non-famous people since they haven't had any luck with famous ones.

Yeah, I guess everyone is different when it comes to marriage and such. All that matters is that he's happy. :thumb_yello:

They're all going to be getting married early so they can have sex :teehee: