• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess everyone is different when it comes to marriage and such. All that matters is that he's happy. :thumb_yello:

Exactly. I don't know as if I could get engaged this young but I can't really answer truthfully because I haven't found the one yet. :naughty: Although I really do like not being tied down. I'm free to pick up and move wherever whenever I want.

They're all going to be getting married early so they can have sex :teehee:

:naughty: I have a feeling one of them isn't a virgin anyway.

I really do like how they were raised though. Seriously if I could find a guy half as well mannered and nice as them that would be lovely. :bleh:

:naughty:

Did you hear about that guy from some radio station who set out to prove that they aren't virgins. He was offering rewards to any girls with proof. It was creepy.

Oh my gosh I heard of that! I read that if you did the naughty with them and have proof then you get some odd thousands of dollars or something. That was really sketchy and kind of sick. :boxed:

Hahaha oh my gosh. I looooove the Jonas Brothers beyond belief. Mika and the Jonas Bros are my two favorite bands so to hear that he likes them cracks me up. :naughty:

Although... sorry Mika but your sister cannot have Kevin. He's mine. I already called dibs. :teehee:

Lady, I haven't seen you here in forever! I hope you're doing well. :)

Duuuuhhhhh he likes them! Why is anyone surprised? Mika likes talented folks.

So true k dawg. :thumb_yello: Mika obviously also took a hint from your gansta Mika pic from 2007 and wore some bling in the WAG video. :naughty:

Lady, I haven't seen you here in forever! I hope you're doing well. :)

Hey! I've been around just not a lot on MFC or Myspace but starting to pick it back up again since I graduated photography school and have WAY more time on my hands now! :biggrin2: Just finding a job and hopefully moving to warmer climates soon! Sooo Missy what is up with your sig? How did you get to go up in front of the whole audience and meet her like that?!!

I just listened to the interview...

For some reason, I think he's taking the piss out of the radio people... It just doesn't sound right to me... Though, if he really does like the Jonas Brothers, then good on him...

For some reason, I think he's taking the piss out of the radio people... It just doesn't sound right to me... Though, if he really does like the Jonas Brothers, then good on him...

Well based on Mika's music taste, he is probably being serious :teehee:

I asked the radio station how we could get the interview, and they actually had to post the podcast twice, because they left Mika out the first time.:blink:

You can listen to the whole incredibly boring podcast on Hot30 countdown (July 21) if you like, but I cut out the whole of the Mika part for everyone, as the rest (all non-Mika) was so bad. :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...