Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

Mika's listed as performing on the RIX FM Festival in Sweden!

Do we know anything about this?

http://www.last.fm/event/1100813+RIX+FM+Festival+

----------------------------------------

RIX FM Festival

Ramsells, Mika, Alcazar, Kim, Sarah Dawn Finer and Erik Hassle

http://rixfm.com/festival/schedule.php?action=city&cityid=59

Saturday 15 August 2009

Stortorget

Malmö

Sweden

Someone who speaks Swedish, please help? :blink:

EDIT: It's FREE!!!!!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the :shocked: Thats 1½ hours drive from where i live and will cost me... nothing except for the copenhagen/malmö thingy:shocked:

Edit: it will start at 4:00 pm

and for the swedes.... WHERE IS Stortorget? im going.... det er sikkert!!!!!!

Edited by Dark Angel

What the :shocked: Thats 1½ hours drive from where i live and will cost me... nothing except for the copenhagen/malmö thingy:shocked:

I think it's Malmo, I found it on the map :teehee: No plane goes there from here tho :tears:

I think it's Malmo, I found it on the map :teehee: No plane goes there from here tho :tears:

Oh god .... I wish people would stop putting WAG moving vids in their siggy's .... I'm gonna have to watch it again :wub2:

Terrible you lot are ... making me :blush-anim-cl:

I'm going! :D Unfortunately I think he will only play like three songs :( But who cares, it's Mika! ^_^

Stortorget is the biggest square, it's quite close to the train station ^_^

I'm going! :D Unfortunately I think he will only play like three songs :( But who cares, it's Mika! ^_^

3 songs is better than nothing aih?

Close to the tarinstation? Think you can pick me and another member from here there? :biggrin2:

Why do you think he will play only 3 songs? Do you know more info? :teehee:

*tempted to go*

Me too ingie!! :teehee: I'm checking plane sites as we speak :aah: But if it's only 3 songs, I dunno? :blink:

3 songs is better than nothing aih?

Close to the tarinstation? Think you can pick me and another member from here there? :biggrin2:

Yeah, I still never have seen Mika live, so three songs is more than enough :biggrin2:

Have you been to Malmö before? If you know where the shopping street is, from the train station, it's just to follow there. And then there is a huge stage, where Mika will be :D If you wont find it, I can find you! XD

It's RIX Fm festival, many singers are performing, and usually they only perform about three songs each :/ At least that has been the case the two last years I've been watching it.

Yeah, I still never have seen Mika live, so three songs is more than enough :biggrin2:

Have you been to Malmö before? If you know where the shopping street is, from the train station, it's just to follow there. And then there is a huge stage, where Mika will be :D If you wont find it, I can find you! XD

Havnet seen him live too.... so will be the first time...

Yeah ive been there before.... many years ago even though its right across the bridge :roftl: And well we can always ask what way to go but i'll be there EARLY:biggrin2:

It's RIX Fm festival, many singers are performing, and usually they only perform about three songs each :/ At least that has been the case the two last years I've been watching it.

What they use to say with Roskilde festivallen sometimes..... and theres some who have performed more...

Oh, okay :thumb_yello: See I didn't know anything about that festival :teehee: Hmmm... 3 songs :huh: I think that's not long enough for me :aah:

Go.... i wanna meet ya... :biggrin2:

Haha! Don't worry! I'm sure there'll be other gigs :teehee:

Havnet seen him live too.... so will be the first time...

Yeah ive been there before.... many years ago even though its right across the bridge :roftl: And well we can always ask what way to go but i'll be there EARLY:biggrin2:

Are you going there by train or car?

Just print out a map and ask the first stranger you see in Malmö haha :biggrin2:

Be there early so you get a good place. Some singers from Swedish Idol will be performing too, so expect a lot of 13 year old fan girls XD

Are you going there by train or car?

Just print out a map and ask the first stranger you see in Malmö haha :biggrin2:

Be there early so you get a good place. Some singers from Swedish Idol will be performing too, so expect a lot of 13 year old fan girls XD

Train.... I dont have car...

I'll be there eraly yeah. you can count on that! :biggrin2:

But why does it say that the doors opens at 13:00? Is it inside (somehow)?

Edit: think theres even a train from where i live to malmö so i dont have to change in copenhagen...

Edited by Dark Angel

Train.... I dont have car...

I'll be there eraly yeah. you can count on that! :biggrin2:

But why does it say that the doors opens at 13:00? Is it inside (somehow)?

Edit: think theres even a train from where i live to malmö so i dont have to change in copenhagen...

But when you arrive at the station it will be easy to find :) I haven't even decided if I'm going by train or car yet O_o

It's not inside, it's outside at the square. No idea why they say 13...

EDIT: I found why it says 13 :) They got some tents next to the stage where they will have competitions and signings. They haven't published any schedule yet, so let's hope Mika will be there signing as well :D

Edited by ziema

But when you arrive at the station it will be easy to find :) I haven't even decided if I'm going by train or car yet O_o

It's not inside, it's outside at the square. No idea why they say 13...

EDIT: I found why it says 13 :) They got some tents next to the stage where they will have competitions and signings. They haven't published any schedule yet, so let's hope Mika will be there signing as well :D

OK!!! well guess i already prob. can say c ya there??? I will be there and god i hope Mika will be sweet and sign some....

I donno the price from where i live to there but i will cost a lot less than going to London no matter what time of the year. think 250 dkkr. The same in svkr. Have to buy an adult tix.... damn!!!!!

OK!!! well guess i already prob. can say c ya there???

I donno the price from where i live to there but i will cost a lot less than going to London no matter what time of the year. think 250 dkkr. The same in svkr. Have to buy an adult tix.... damn!!!!!

Sure! :D

Okey... Why do you have to buy an adult ticket, can't you cheat? ;) I'm going there with my boyfriend and sister and maybe her friend as well, so if we are going by train we will buy a family ticket :biggrin2:

Sure! :D

Okey... Why do you have to buy an adult ticket, can't you cheat? ;) I'm going there with my boyfriend and sister and maybe her friend as well, so if we are going by train we will buy a family ticket :biggrin2:

Cheat at the age of soon 26? :blink: Nnnnaaaaaaaaa.... dont think i can! :roftl:

im only going with others from here... no fam. with me! Nope! No way!!!!

Cheat at the age of soon 26? :blink: Nnnnaaaaaaaaa.... dont think i can! :roftl:

im only going with others from here... no fam. with me! Nope! No way!!!!

Haha, okey then I understand XD But I had a friend who paid as if she was 12 when she was 16 :D Sometimes bus drivers are so stupid...

My boyfriend and I will be the parents, and my sister and her friend the children, haha. They are only three years younger than me XD I could go as a child too, I'm only 19! ^_^