Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww Rose you dissapoint me (well BBVix more once I tell her this lmao) :roftl::roftl::naughty:it's your new nickname and everything RR :aah:

Yes, because of Vix, I'm NEVER going near one again!!!:naughty:

Maybe you can get Mika to put that on, next time he signs for me, he's obsessed with the ruddy penguin!:roftl:

aarrgghh dammit I'd love to go but I couldn't afford it *sobs* :crybaby: I'm going all the way to london in September for Derren Brown's live show the event, It's his new tv series part of it is gonna be shown live, and I shall be in the audience I applied for tickets a while back harrummmppphh I'm gonna have to miss Mika again mmmmmm not faiiiirrrrr :crybaby: *sobs* :(

and Lady boys show, went to see that last year for a hen party... it was really good, think Mika might like it too.

How you getting htere Freddie, train, bus, drive or fly lol.:naughty:

okkkkkkkkkkkkk I was hoping more for the Big One :shocked::naughty:

I would mmmmmmm , what to do ... maybe bus .... national express , or we could car share?:thumb_yello:

okkkkkkkkkkkkk I was hoping more for the Big One :shocked::naughty:

I would mmmmmmm , what to do ... maybe bus .... national express , or we could car share?:thumb_yello:

i will go on the big one lol:roftl::roftl: i have the erge to go on the promenade today.... so i am n i am buying some rock lol:roftl::roftl:

Applied!!! Hope we'll both win:mf_lustslow:

And honestly I do hope it will be an MFC domination!!!

hope we all win:roftl::roftl: it would be so good if it was MFC domination lol that should be our aim, we could takeover everything lol the pleasure beach the tower haha:roftl: and of course the gig:thumb_yello:

Are you coming to the tacky party ? :naughty:

You can snuggle up to Mika in a kiss me quick hat

<Your signature is something else>

oh my, if i win i will be the happest girl in blackpool :naughty: it will mean ive seen him 3 times this year and ive not been on mfc for long :aah: so to be fair i hope theres people who's not seen him this year :wink2: but ive never been blackpool as ive always said i would never go because i was going aweek before my mum died but its mika and he could change all that :teehee: thank you wwooooo i see that pic everywhere i want to put it up on the wall like a really big copy, but my boyfriend said no :shocked: well theres always the bedroom :naughty::biggrin2:

oh my, if i win i will be the happest girl in blackpool :naughty: it will mean ive seen him 3 times this year and ive not been on mfc for long :aah: so to be fair i hope theres people who's not seen him this year :wink2: but ive never been blackpool as ive always said i would never go because i was going aweek before my mum died but its mika and he could change all that :teehee: thank you wwooooo i see that pic everywhere i want to put it up on the wall like a really big copy, but my boyfriend said no :shocked: well theres always the bedroom :naughty::biggrin2:

Awwww thats sad with your mum dying ...

Im sure we could all put some happy memories back :thumb_yello:

Awwww thats sad with your mum dying ...

Im sure we could all put some happy memories back :thumb_yello:

:tears: i was 12 but i have my kids my boyfriend now........ oh and mika :naughty: i so want to win, i want to meet you all again :blush-anim-cl: i love it :group_hug:

Are you coming to the tacky party ? :naughty:

You can snuggle up to Mika in a kiss me quick hat

<Your signature is something else>

What's this tacky party??? Sounds good lol:biggrin2:

I have just been into Blackpool town n spotted lots of tackiness haha!

Your soo lucky you have seen him three times this year, I have never got to see him n I have loved for about three years :-( but now he is coming to my hometown I'm ectastic I sooo hope I get tickets to see him... It's going to be soo much fun to get together :-)

What's this tacky party??? Sounds good lol:biggrin2:

I have just been into Blackpool town n spotted lots of tackiness haha!

Tacky is the number one reason I would come! :naughty:

You can spot Mikas audience they have kiss me quick hats and candy floss

I just read on line its all part of the illuminations huh?

http://www.rockfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1441043&spid=11191

Remember my random question in Donny, about the christmas lights turn on?:roftl:

If they get him to turn on the illuminations, I'll seriously rib him about it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Remember my random question in Donny, about the christmas lights turn on?:roftl:

If they get him to turn on the illuminations, I'll seriously rib him about it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:shocked:

Its fate!! I cant see him turning them on thats more for like mmm past actors / pantomine current people

Sure is I really do hope I will be in mikas audience with a kiss me quick hat on and candy floss lol ! Do u think your gonna come down even if you don't win tickets which I hope you will, u could even come down for just the switch on that's A laugh and to just have a get together n cheesy tackiness lol :roftl: