• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:

mikasounds:I've just cut my own hair. I look amazing

1 minute ago from Tweetie

:shocked:

:shocked:

And I can see tomorrow's headlines: "Camp flamboyant songwriter Mika gone bald!":biggrin2:

:Update:

mikasounds:Dalston superstore here I come.

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

Say wot?

What's that?

I was in that area of London the other night and it was actually full of fools who think they're creative.

I actually overheard this sentence: 'Yah, well I thought the art direction was pretty good, it was really symbolic of like...you know'.

*rolls eyes*

Good God I hope Mika's not one of them. They're awful people.

I was in that area of London the other night and it was actually full of fools who think they're creative.

I actually overheard this sentence: 'Yah, well I thought the art direction was pretty good, it was really symbolic of like...you know'.

*rolls eyes*

Good God I hope Mika's not one of them. They're awful people.

Well they are all saying it's a trendy area. I used to work round there and it used to be rough and seedy.

If we've been to London and I am giving Sarahlou a lift home, we always go that way. Still looks rough and seedy to me, as it ever did.

Well they are all saying it's a trendy area. I used to work round there and it used to be rough and seedy.

If we've been to London and I am giving Sarahlou a lift home, we always go that way. Still looks rough and seedy to me, as it ever did.

Well it was all right...ish. I didn't feel unsafe, but it was just full of all these mega skinny people with mega skinny jeans, massive jumpers, plimsolls and floppy hair. Mika'll fit right in.........but he's not a numpty, so that'll give him away. XD

Well it was all right...ish. I didn't feel unsafe, but it was just full of all these mega skinny people with mega skinny jeans, massive jumpers, plimsolls and floppy hair. Mika'll fit right in.........but he's not a numpty, so that'll give him away. XD

No I never felt unsafe. Just east London haha , I'm more a north and west girl, myself.. or was.