• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:ot:

Don't know 'Oh L'Amour'! Who is it by? Are its lyrics much more overtly and explicitly sexy?

No, it's just another Erasure song (their first single, I guess). I only mentioned because you mentioned 3 other songs by them, so I thought you knew this one, too. the video was rather sexy, though...:naughty:..

Remember when he said in an interview lately: "There are like hundreds of people all over the world listening right now and they are all talking to each other!"

That was when WAG was radio played for the first time.

He must have been thinking of us and it made my heart melt!:wub2:

He knows us by know and I don't think it's scary for him anymore!:wink2:

Remember when he said in an interview lately: "There are like hundreds of people listening right now and they are all talking to each other!"

That was when WAG was radio played for the first time.

He must have been thinking of us and it made my heart melt!:wub2:

He knows us by know and I don't think it's scary for him anymore!:wink2:

He sure seems more comfortable with it now, which is absolutely amazing. Love love him :wub2:

He sure seems more comfortable with it now, which is absolutely amazing. Love love him :wub2:

I have noticed in his last tweets and especially in his last blog that he writes as if he was talking to friends, as opposed to the first blogs where he wrote more formally. I'm not delusional though, I know we are not friends.:naughty:

I have noticed in his last tweets and especially in his last blog that he writes as if he was talking to friends, as opposed to the first blogs where he wrote more formally. I'm not delusional though, I know we are not friends.:naughty:

I completely get you :thumb_yello:

i've noticed the same too!

and it makes me feel so good! because it means all the support we give him, is worthy! and it makes me really happy to know, we're such a privileged fans, for having Mika as our artist, 'cause he's always trying to keep us together, and i'm very sure he all the time, searches on the crow, trying to find out where the MFCers are!:naughty::naughty: