• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I honestly cannot believe some people were tweeting Mika back wishing him a safe journey to the far East. :blink: He is in the middle of a North American tour. He is not going to be just popping off to Korea in the middle of it. :aah:

Although..you never know with him, do you :teehee:.

Sorry, but I honestly cannot believe some people were tweeting Mika back wishing him a safe journey to the far East. :blink: He is in the middle of a North American tour. He is not going to be just popping off to Korea in the middle of it. :aah:

I think I may have wished him a safe trip (apart from the meerkats :naughty:) but I was half asleep.:blink:

I think I may have wished him a safe trip (apart from the meerkats :naughty:) but I was half asleep.:blink:

WHAT were you doing tweeting him at 4am anyway?? :aah:

I think this 'have a safe trip' tweet-back response has become Pavlovian.

Think before you tweet, people :teehee:

Yes it's funny but I think we know him in a special way, we know that when he says he's going to Hong Kong etc it means sometime in the future.

He has probably just been told about it and the first though that pops into his head is to make his fans over there happy, and bless the boy for this!:wub2:

His spontaneous way of reacting is one of the most adorable characters in his personality if you ask me!

People who don’t know him this way or doesn’t have a clue that he is in the middle of an US and Canada tour might think he’s ready to take off, hence the happy travel wishes!

Anyway, I’m happy for you all fans in Asia, this time he really doing the grand tour isn’t he?:thumb_yello:

What is Half and Half?

it's a type of cream you use for coffee...

In the United States, half and half is a mix of 1/2 whole milk and ½ cream, typically used as a cream in coffee. Half-and-half does not whip, but it can be used in place of whipping (heavy) cream in many recipes for less fat cooking.

courtesy of: http://whatscookingamerica.net/Sauces_Condiments/CreamDefinitions.htm

I didn't know that half and half was a North American thing!!??:shocked::shocked:

WHAT were you doing tweeting him at 4am anyway?? :aah:

I think this 'have a safe trip' tweet-back response has become Pavlovian.

Think before you tweet, people :teehee:

It just so happened that I was awake when he tweeted, so I made an effort and told him to get a meerkat as a pet, as you do.....:teehee:

Yum! Pavlovian! My fav desert. Can I have a piece please with cream? :biggrin2:

Yes it's funny but I think we know him in a special way, we know that when he says he's going to Hong Kong etc it means sometime in the future.

He has probably just been told about it and the first though that pops into his head is to make his fans over there happy, and bless the boy for this!:wub2:

His spontaneous way of reacting is one of the most adorable characters in his personality if you ask me!

EXACTLY!!!! he's so so so sweet:wub2:

this's exactly made my day!!!!!!!

i guess even himself hasn't known the dates yet:naughty:

anyone knows if it's tonight?

It's being recorded Thursday, and shown on different networks different days and times. I think Ellen has segments on her website after the show has aired in L.A. but whether you can get it depends on your server.

Update!

am very excited about performing on @theellenshow Ive always wanted to do it, absolutely love her one of the best talk shows out there !!

20 minutes ago from web

I'm glad he's doing that show. I like her a lot and she's fun!:thumb_yello:

I don't follow American tv shows, but I watched her show when she invited Robert Pattinson and she turned a normal interview into a really special enjoyable moment.

I hope she will be able to show American people Mika's true colours. :wub2:

Coronation Street, the longest running tv soap, here.

Ah!:thumb_yello:

Coronation Street - it's a soap in the UK.

His song was playing in the hairdressers during some scene. I don't really know. I wasn't watching.

Ahah!:thumb_yello:

That is what I was wondering too Ms. Wonka??

How are ya by the way??

Fine, indeed, and how are you, Sir? :bye: