• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not evening, not New Years eve, what he meant was...

..."with my guitarist Martin, and my new donkey, Eve..."

here's evidence...:mf_rosetinted:

kbwpae.jpg

Yes, you've finally lost it completely!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:shocked:

Marilyn!

:shocked:

You're starting to sound like me, woman!

Do you reckon you'd been Wonkafied?:shocked:

:biggrin2:

Yes, you are a very bad influence Wonka!

Here's something I found really funny though. Mika said in the Rain video that they had been meaning to film some of it during the day, but it rained, so they waited until night time.

I really think that that was very ungrateful of Team Mika, when God himself had taken the trouble to provide the Special Effects!!!

Here's something I found really funny though. Mika said in the Rain video that they had been meaning to film some of it during the day, but it rained, so they waited until night time.

I really think that that was very ungrateful of Team Mika, when God himself had taken the trouble to provide the Special Effects!!!

:lmfao:

Can you imagine it?

Video: Rain

By: Mika

Director: The guy in the funny coloured hat

Special Effects: GOD

:naughty:

Indeed, very ungrateful!:naughty:

Actually, real rain doesn't show up very well on camera. You need to add something to water drops (I have heard of milk being added) for it to have enough "body" to appear on the TV screen.

So there would have been no point in filming in the wet when it would have not shown up as an effect on the finished video.

:Update:

I love NPR and was very honoured to be on this program http://tinyurl.com/yhs7lzs

9 minutes ago from web

My favorite part of the NPR interview (around 7:20) - "I fill [my studio] - that's it - with ideas. And a computer where I stalk people on the internet and write about people who I've never met, but I've been following them for four months on Myspace and they have no idea."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

My favorite part of the NPR interview (around 7:20) - "I fill [my studio] - that's it - with ideas. And a computer where I stalk people on the internet and write about people who I've never met, but I've been following them for four months on Myspace and they have no idea."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love that. And the part where he gets all defensive. "Yeah, I've got Peter Pan living in my attic."