• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I had been on a twitter/livejournal/facebook/myspace hiatus till he came allong. Now he's gone and I'm still twittering like a fool. XD oh well my friends are happy that they know I'm not dead just midly obsessed with some dude I keep refering to as Mika and Meeks XD

i'm also not 100% proud of every tweet i ever sent to mika, but at the moment i tweeted it, i also would've told it to him personally, if he had been there.

I think we can't do wrong taking this as sort of a key rule for Twitter. Don't type anything of which you think it could be rude or misunderstood in a face to face situation.

I'm really sorry to read that rude tweet :sad:. As I've said before on here, I hope it wasn't because someone/something (not just this specific tweet but maybe others of a similar type) has p****d him off/upset him that has caused him to decide to give up Twitter (whether just temporarily or permanently, who knows?).

Again, as I've also said before, I've very consciously never either demanded anything from him/questionned him as to why he has or hasn't done something eg blog/tweet or anything else - I might state a wish that he'd blog/tweet on this MFC Forum or on Twitter but I've never done so directly to him.

And even in my postings here or on Twitter (which obviously, as he doesn't follow me on Twitter he'd never see anyway; no idea if he ever reads MFC! :biggrin2:) I've never said anything I wouldn't say to his face - either because they're very straightforward comments or because, I hope, where I was being jokey/teasing, he hasn't had a sense of humour by-pass/failure and would know I was just teasing in an affectionate way. (Clearly, if I was aware that he'd been very ill/had a bereavement in the family or any other such sad event in his life, then it would be inappropriate to be jokey/tease EVEN just in discussion here or Twitter, just as it would be in RL to his face, and I wouldn't do that. But I believe that he is well and, at least looks, happy in latest reports/pics).

I agree with what's been said that there is a distinction between us being able to respectfully discuss (even joke about!) things (whether that be 'theories' as to why he might not be tweeting/why he didn't sign autographs on a given evening or whatever it might be) here and actually directing comments to Mika himself (especially rude comments).

Sorry this has turned into an essay - in short, I just sincerely hope it isn't because of these impolite tweets that Mika isn't tweeting but just that he decided to have a break from Twitter. Maybe he just wants to demonstrate to us that 'silence is GOLDEN', LOL (Joking!!!) :naughty:

Edited by SunshineGirl
Adding couple of words

well I guess MIKA doesn't tweet any more because of me......:sad:

I began to know about his twitter 1 November and I read all his messages in that day....I was really happy to find him tweeting often and then he stopped it 2 Nov, from the next day.....:sad:

I began to know about his twitter 1 November and I read all his messages in that day....I was really happy to find him tweeting often and then he stopped it 2 Nov, from the next day.....:sad:

You've said something to him?

Mika is not twitting coz he doesn't feel like it, I am pretty sure it isn't because of his fans...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Who are we to influence his decisions?????:blink:

Mika is not twitting coz he doesn't feel like it, I am pretty sure it isn't because of his fans...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Who are we to influence his decisions?????:blink:

You never know :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he got sick of all those captions of you and tries to disappear of the world as much as possible, so he won't give you any new ideas :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Maybe he got sick of all those captions of you and tries to disappear of the world as much as possible, so he won't give you any new ideas :mf_rosetinted:

Right!

I am the only fan who can influence his decisions then!:mf_rosetinted:

:lol3:

Wot now?:biggrin2:

no nothing......:no:

even I dont know how to do it....

So, then it has nothing to do with you :wink2:

Just a coincidence :original:

(even if you had something, it wouldn't have had anything to do with you .. but I was just curious :teehee::aah:)

Right!

I am the only fan who can influence his decisions then!:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch::naughty:

Ah well, we'll see .. I'm not able to follow it all anyway at the moment, so the more he tweets, the more I'll be behind on things :aah::roftl:

Wonka, leave me alone I'm very naughty today. :mf_rosetinted:

BTW gorgeous @mikasounds has got this Saturday night off work ... :das:

:teehee:

Maybe not, maybe he's busy with his peaceful underware, maybe he's bleaching bathroom tiles, maybe he's working on the new songs for the 3rd album...:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe not, maybe he's busy with his peaceful underware, maybe he's bleaching bathroom tiles, maybe he's working on the new songs for the 3rd album...:mf_rosetinted:

Wonka, your spelling sucks today.What the hell is underware? Is it something you keep in the kitchen? :roftl: Remember I'm a pervy English teacher. :devil:

Not the third album!!! :shocked: I need a holiday! :aah::stretcher:

:aah:

When I first got a twitter account and saw those tweets, I thought, "Is he just gonna talk about this donkey all the time?!" :naughty:

And then the donkey opened his own account, Golden Albert!:wink2:

Ahum, that happens to be her biggest fear so please don’t make it worse.:wink2:

And I am still insisting that if Mika or one of his family members stumble upon the captions, they have a big sense of humour and understand that they are made out of love and the biggest respect for Mika as a person.:wub2:

It’s just a game we are playing in the MFC!:biggrin2: