• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrmm maybe he stopped tweeting so to create mass mika-land hysterial. :mf_lustslow: The funny thing is he's probably not thought anything of it. and here we are fretting.

I miss him thoguht I do I do. Jimmy is fun too thoguh. I'm sure I"ve said some idiotic things but I am a goober to begin with so he's hasn't been tweeted anything that I wouldn't say to anyone else. I've mentioned the whole come to texas thing but that's not anything I haven't done with others.

Yeah, especially if he only tweets "YO!" :sneaky2:

But even a "YO!" is much need right now... I think we can all agree on we are all missing Mika's tweets and we haven't had any from him in what seems forever now.. Maybe because he's on the MFC reading our posts and is just sitting there at his computer/laptop/whatever he uses, laughing... 'HA!' at us.. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the more people complain about him not tweeting, the less likely it will be for him to actually tweet.

I'd be surprised if he's reading Twitter at the moment so I wouldn't imagine it makes much difference. It only takes a few seconds to write a tweet. If he's taking a break, it's a break from reading all the replies I'm guessing. :dunno:

I'd be surprised if he's reading Twitter at the moment so I wouldn't imagine it makes much difference. It only takes a few seconds to write a tweet. If he's taking a break, it's a break from reading all the replies I'm guessing. :dunno:

hopefully :teehee:

a sort of disintoxicating diet

I do that with chocolate, it's hell...:sneaky2:

Twitter diet must be waaayyy easier!:thumb_yello:

I've given up giving up on chocolate. :naughty:

I'm a ridiculously heavy internet user but I find if I'm away from it and have better things to do it sort of breaks the spell. When I went to the west coast gigs I didn't log in all week even though some people around me (who shall remain nameless :fisch:) were checking their iPhones every 2 minutes.

When I've been saying that the moaning might be putting Mika off Twitter I don't mean that he left Twitter because he was upset with things that were said to him. Just that if people didn't moan at him it would probably be a lot more fun and he would be more likely to miss it when he's not online.

To say..."he probably just wanted to take a break" is effectively the same thing. Why would you want to take a break from something you enjoy? Twitter is not going to give you love handles like chocolate does. :naughty:

Rather than worrying about when Mika is going to tweet, why don't we ALL try to help him with his promotion.

I've been on the TBWKTM thread where we've started talking about how we can get his singles/albums selling more. One thing we should ALL be doing is trending Mika on Twitter. It has been discussed before, but not everyone does it. But if we all tweet #ilovemika everytime we do Mika related tweets, there are enough of us on this site to get Mika onto the list.

For further incentive, I will say that the top trend on Twitter right now is JEDWARD!!!!

I have also started a new trend #rain As the run up to the single approaches, it might be an idea to tweet about the song and post youtube links to the vid, and to Mika's live performances of the song. This might help Mika with his sales etc.

Even so, all the complaining is ridiculous, not just on twitter.

Rather than worrying about when Mika is going to tweet, why don't we ALL try to help him with his promotion.

:thumb_yello:

are you on a diet too?

a caption one?

tell me....:biggrin2:

Not a diet, i'm on strike...

And I won't twit either...

Just to be solidary with Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

I've given up giving up on chocolate. :naughty:

To say..."he probably just wanted to take a break" is effectively the same thing. Why would you want to take a break from something you enjoy? Twitter is not going to give you love handles like chocolate does. :naughty:

Exactly, why taking a break of things you have fun with?

Problem is, what started to be just a Miiiika cooome to Argentiiinaaaa/Mexicooooo/whateva moaning at him, is now a constant Mika why oh Why dontcha twit, and so on...

A week after Mika was in Mexico, there were already Mika come to Mexicoooooooo twit replies to him...:shocked:To me, THAT is absurd...

Take my case for instance, I rarely twit Mika just for the sake of moaning, I only twit reply Mika when he twits, and all i do is trying to joke about things he says...

I've never been with Mika as I never had the chance to go to any of his abroad gigs and in the only gig he did here only 5 peeps were called in....:sneaky2:...so i know what is like to be eagerly waiting for him to come here/a gig/ a M&G/ an autograph, etc...

You've never seen me twit Mika come to Portugaaaaaaaaaaal, though....

But then I'm 39yo, it'd be harsh for me to do it, while i perfectly understand why teens from southern countries do so...it's understandable, they're young, they don't even know that can be upsetting for him to read (if he ever finds it upsetting, I dunno)...

But he should be used to that by now having his myspace flooded with morons' comments for so long...

If you take notice, his twitter replies are hailing compliments compared to his myspace ones ...:sneaky2:

I just think that, what is considered moaning for us, can be esaily taken by Mika himself, such as the airport greeting...

We thought he wouldn't enjoy an airport gretting, but he did in Mexico...

So, to me, moaning isn't that serious as people sending him rude and unfair replies as i've seen happening this week...

Maybe John should be a little more assertive and respond to those a bit more aggressively...:mf_rosetinted:

Please apologise the long post, it would seem i was writing my will...:biggrin2:

Even so, all the complaining is ridiculous, not just on twitter.

:thumb_yello:

Not as ridiculous as non fans being rude an unfair to him because he wouldn't sign an autograph because MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he was in terrible pain...:sneaky2::sneaky2:

I literally cried when I watched this Ingie :lmfao:

That's because it's damn funny:mf_rosetinted:

I think the more people complain about him not tweeting, the less likely it will be for him to actually tweet.

Aaah reverse psychology:mf_rosetinted:

I've been on the TBWKTM thread where we've started talking about how we can get his singles/albums selling more. One thing we should ALL be doing is trending Mika on Twitter. It has been discussed before, but not everyone does it. But if we all tweet #ilovemika everytime we do Mika related tweets, there are enough of us on this site to get Mika onto the list.

For further incentive, I will say that the top trend on Twitter right now is JEDWARD!!!!

I have also started a new trend #rain As the run up to the single approaches, it might be an idea to tweet about the song and post youtube links to the vid, and to Mika's live performances of the song. This might help Mika with his sales etc.

It's not that easy getting a trending topic. When we were doing the Ilovemika thing, we found out it takes about thousands to a million people to trend the topic every 20 seconds.

Not as ridiculous as non fans being rude an unfair to him because he wouldn't sign an autograph because MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he was in terrible pain...:sneaky2::sneaky2:

They are not exactly what can be classified as true fans, can they?:mf_rosetinted:

No that's not ridiculous, that's just rude. It's just ridiculous/weird how worked up people get over this. It's like people never knew differently. Doesn't anyone remember 2007 when we had close to nothing of this sort??

I have to say tho that a lot of the 'moaners' on twitter, not necessarily about this twitter thing, have been the same ones that were rude as well... just saying...

Edited by Droopsy

No that's not ridiculous, that's just rude. It's just ridiculous how worked up people get over this. It's like people never knew differently. Doesn't anyone remember 2007 when we had close to nothing of this sort??

I have to say tho that a lot of the 'moaners' on twitter, not necessarily about this twitter thing, have been the same ones that were rude as well... just saying...

Aaah 2007, good times! When we only had 4 pictures:roftl: