• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idd! LOL :roftl: The same ones being posted over and over again :roftl: The hoodie, the sitting on the floor one, the close up and the one he had on his myspace :roftl:

Yeah and the one where he is pointing and screaming:naughty: Compare it to now, and we have so many it's impossible you've seen them all!

No that's not ridiculous, that's just rude. It's just ridiculous/weird how worked up people get over this. It's like people never knew differently. Doesn't anyone remember 2007 when we had close to nothing of this sort??

I have to say tho that a lot of the 'moaners' on twitter, not necessarily about this twitter thing, have been the same ones that were rude as well... just saying...

Desperate people do desperate things...

Should they be fans of other bands/singers who shall remain nameless, as Christine says, and things would be different...

I dunno other artists that do what Mika does and treat their fans how Mika treats us...

Let alone twit diet/strike... :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he just has better things to do, like being in love or counting his smells? :dunno:

How does one go about counting his smells? :blink: Enlighten me :biggrin2:

Yeah and the one where he is pointing and screaming:naughty: Compare it to now, and we have so many it's impossible you've seen them all!

I know! And we still want more more more!!:roftl:

Exactly, why taking a break of things you have fun with?

Problem is, what started to be just a Miiiika cooome to Argentiiinaaaa/Mexicooooo/whateva moaning at him, is now a constant Mika why oh Why dontcha twit, and so on...

A week after Mika was in Mexico, there were already Mika come to Mexicoooooooo twit replies to him...:shocked:To me, THAT is absurd...

Take my case for instance, I rarely twit Mika just for the sake of moaning, I only twit reply Mika when he twits, and all i do is trying to joke about things he says...

I've never been with Mika as I never had the chance to go to any of his abroad gigs and in the only gig he did here only 5 peeps were called in....:sneaky2:...so i know what is like to be eagerly waiting for him to come here/a gig/ a M&G/ an autograph, etc...

You've never seen me twit Mika come to Portugaaaaaaaaaaal, though....

But then I'm 39yo, it'd be harsh for me to do it, while i perfectly understand why teens from southern countries do so...it's understandable, they're young, they don't even know that can be upsetting for him to read (if he ever finds it upsetting, I dunno)...

But he should be used to that by now having his myspace flooded with morons' comments for so long...

If you take notice, his twitter replies are hailing compliments compared to his myspace ones ...:sneaky2:

I just think that, what is considered moaning for us, can be esaily taken by Mika himself, such as the airport greeting...

We thought he wouldn't enjoy an airport gretting, but he did in Mexico...

So, to me, moaning isn't that serious as people sending him rude and unfair replies as i've seen happening this week...

Maybe John should be a little more assertive and respond to those a bit more aggressively...:mf_rosetinted:

Please apologise the long post, it would seem i was writing my will...:biggrin2:

Not as ridiculous as non fans being rude an unfair to him because he wouldn't sign an autograph because MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he was in terrible pain...:sneaky2::sneaky2:

I agree with a lot of what you said there, Wonka, and I think that you have the right attitude. And wtf is it with people tweeting him to come when he has just been there? :roftl:.

One thing though. What makes you think that he indeed enjoyed the airport greeting?

But he should be used to that by now having his myspace flooded with morons' comments for so long...

But Mika abandoned his MySpace when it became flooded with moronic comments. And he abandoned his blog when it became flooded with moronic comments. That's my point about where things have gone with Twitter.

How do we know? Did he mention it later somewhere?

I watched a few videos of him being mobbed and he's polite as always (although he did lie to a woman about being sick to avoid her attempts kiss him :shocked:), but I wouldn't mistake that for him loving it.

I saw Mika in the days leading up to that and he was gracious to his fans as he always is but it was plain to anyone who was there that it was difficult for him under the circumstances. And these were controlled meet and greets where people were calm and doing what was instructed of them by Mika's people.

Maybe John should be a little more assertive and respond to those a bit more aggressively...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

But Mika abandoned his MySpace when it became flooded with moronic comments. And he abandoned his blog when it became flooded with moronic comments. That's my point about where things have gone with Twitter.

I watched a few videos of him being mobbed and he's polite as always (although he did lie to a woman about being sick to avoid her attempts kiss him :shocked:), but I wouldn't mistake that for him loving it.

I saw Mika in the days leading up to that and he was gracious to his fans as he always is but it was plain to anyone who was there that it was difficult for him under the circumstances. And these were controlled meet and greets where people were calm and doing what was instructed of them by Mika's people.

:lmfao:

I'm glad you said that. I also saw it as mobbing. And we know by now that he's always polite, but the sick comment and the face that he pulled afterwards just said it all. Body language, people :lmfao:

But he must have got something out of the replies to him, the interaction with people like us, or he could just have turned off comments on his blog*/myspace (if you can on myspace). He was so recently so enthusiastic about twitter- the party, saying he loved to post "yo" and see how his fans would rush to entertain him- that I think he's stopped- or hopefully paused- for a more specific reason. Like that twitter-rush about him miming maybe? Or maybe his mom has confiscated his phone

*I wouldn't mind if he had- I soon found it wasn't worth wading through them to get the good ones- even though some comments were interesting. And I can't imagine anyone thinks he reads more than a handful of our tweets on twitter- I get the impression he used to have a two minute look now and again, maybe a couple of times a day, reply to any that were fun or pertinent or both, then get on with life

Yeah OK- I miss him. I've only said that here this once and I'm not apologising for it

One thing though. What makes you think that he indeed enjoyed the airport greeting?

No, of course we don't, but neither did he show signs of being upset then nor did he mention the fact he disliked, but you're right, being the polite boy he is, even if he got upset he wouldn't show it...:thumb_yello:

On the other hand, let's face it, he practically gave them his flight schedule, only thing missing was his hotel name and his mobile number in case they had trouble finding him at the messy airport...:mf_rosetinted:

But he must have got something out of the replies to him, the interaction with people like us, or he could just have turned off comments on his blog*/myspace (if you can on myspace).

Or he could disappear and never bother with the comments again and let people continue happily chatting to themselves believing he's reading it. I find it difficult to believe he spends any time reading MySpace and the rubbish that's posted on Mikasounds.

One day he posted the wrong MySpace address on Twitter. He doesn't even remember the URL! :lmfao:

Yeah OK- I miss him. I've only said that here this once and I'm not apologising for it

Aww...I miss him too. :teehee:

I'll be disappointed if things go back to the way they were, especially during December and January when he's probably not making many public appearances.

On the other hand, let's face it, he practically gave them his flight schedule, only thing missing was his hotel name and his mobile number in case they had trouble finding him at the messy airport...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes but he tells everyone when he's flying out all the time and as far as I know they don't turn up en masse at the airport. I did notice he was dressed and had his hair done so he must have known they were coming anyway. :roftl:

Not a diet, i'm on strike...

And I won't twit either...

Just to be solidary with Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly, why taking a break of things you have fun with?

Problem is, what started to be just a Miiiika cooome to Argentiiinaaaa/Mexicooooo/whateva moaning at him, is now a constant Mika why oh Why dontcha twit, and so on...

A week after Mika was in Mexico, there were already Mika come to Mexicoooooooo twit replies to him...:shocked:To me, THAT is absurd...

Take my case for instance, I rarely twit Mika just for the sake of moaning, I only twit reply Mika when he twits, and all i do is trying to joke about things he says...

I've never been with Mika as I never had the chance to go to any of his abroad gigs and in the only gig he did here only 5 peeps were called in....:sneaky2:...so i know what is like to be eagerly waiting for him to come here/a gig/ a M&G/ an autograph, etc...

You've never seen me twit Mika come to Portugaaaaaaaaaaal, though....

But then I'm 39yo, it'd be harsh for me to do it, while i perfectly understand why teens from southern countries do so...it's understandable, they're young, they don't even know that can be upsetting for him to read (if he ever finds it upsetting, I dunno)...

If you take notice, his twitter replies are hailing compliments compared to his myspace ones ...:sneaky2:

I just think that, what is considered moaning for us, can be esaily taken by Mika himself, such as the airport greeting...

So, to me, moaning isn't that serious as people sending him rude and unfair replies as i've seen happening this week...

Please apologise the long post, it would seem i was writing my will...:biggrin2:

Not as ridiculous as non fans being rude an unfair to him because he wouldn't sign an autograph because MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he was in terrible pain...:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Wonka, how can you possibly forget " Mika, maaaaaaarry meeeeeeeee!!!!! :fangurl:" ?

:mf_rosetinted:

No that's not ridiculous, that's just rude. It's just ridiculous/weird how worked up people get over this. It's like people never knew differently. Doesn't anyone remember 2007 when we had close to nothing of this sort??

oh, i remember 2007 very well, wasn't there something about cancelled festivals and everyone moaning about that, some also in a rude way? :fisch:

One day he posted the wrong MySpace address on Twitter. He doesn't even remember the URL! :lmfao:

I'll be disappointed if things go back to the way they were, especially during December and January when he's probably not making many public appearances.

about 1), but he was able to find it when he wanted to blog and mikasounds crashed, so he wrote it on myspace instead. so he probably was just in a hurry or tired when he posted the wrong link... was it maybe even for that blog? :blink: don't remember...

about 2) agree, a tweet- and blog-free dec+jan would be really sad. :sad:

I think we can discuss the reasons why he stopped tweeting until infinity, but unless he himself tells us why, we won't know. He also stopped blogging out of nowhere without ever giving a reason why so I'm afraid we're back to 2007 :tears:

That's because it's damn funny:mf_rosetinted:

Aaah reverse psychology:mf_rosetinted:

It's not that easy getting a trending topic. When we were doing the Ilovemika thing, we found out it takes about thousands to a million people to trend the topic every 20 seconds.

Well if that's the case, Jedward will probably win X Factor coz they've been #1 trend! I suppose we can only try for Mika, and pass the word around about the single when we can as well.

Well if that's the case, Jedward will probably win X Factor coz they've been #1 trend! I suppose we can only try for Mika, and pass the word around about the single when we can as well.

Possible, but we need to organise it better. Have everyone tweet at the same time.

No, of course we don't, but neither did he show signs of being upset then nor did he mention the fact he disliked, but you're right, being the polite boy he is, even if he got upset he wouldn't show it...:thumb_yello:

Yes but he tells everyone when he's flying out all the time and as far as I know they don't turn up en masse at the airport. I did notice he was dressed and had his hair done so he must have known they were coming anyway. :roftl:

Exactly- He's done that many times before, and I don't think that it necessarily was his secret little way to ask people to go and meet him. He even told us what nightclub he was going to in London once, when he was on his way, and I'm sure that he would have been less than impressed if we'd turned up there asking him for autographs and singing WAG at him :lmfao:

He's always nice and polite so it's impossible for us to know when he's finding things annoying, which is why I think that we need to exercise some form of restraint when deciding to stage huge organised 'welcomes' to him in places, that's all.

agree, a tweet- and blog-free dec+jan would be really sad. :sad:

Me too. I really hope that he comes back to tweet. I miss him a lot on twitter.

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

sorry, sorry:biggrin2: don't worry, he'll twitter soon!

please, don't fall in desperation, don't ever do something like this:shocked::

http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/

:shocked: I just went to that link you posted and couldn't believe what I was reading. I hope this person isn't really serious. It's adsurd.