• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but he tells everyone when he's flying out all the time and as far as I know they don't turn up en masse at the airport. I did notice he was dressed and had his hair done so he must have known they were coming anyway. :roftl:

Da diva...:mf_rosetinted:

Wonka, how can you possibly forget " Mika, maaaaaaarry meeeeeeeee!!!!! :fangurl:" ?

:mf_rosetinted:

That one is unmentionable coz its the utmost ridiculous and worn out shout out ever!

And it's soooooooooooooo 1960's it hurts:mf_rosetinted:

Why not be original and up to date?

Mikaaaaaaaa, invite me to wake up with not 4, nor 6, but 5 random people in a "whateverthebrandofthecarwas"....

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

sorry, sorry:biggrin2: don't worry, he'll twitter soon!

please, don't fall in desperation, don't ever do something like this:shocked::

http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/

Mileys reaction makes me laugh, she's not bothered, she's still not going back.

What a stupid thing to do though, even if it is in the culture to do it, just to get her back on!!!

Get a life!!!

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

:shocked::shocked: OH MY GOODNESS, this is horrible!!! If I lived in the US I wouldn't think twice of breaking into this person's house and taking the cat. How can people be so sick? Do that to your own pet???

:shocked::shocked: OH MY GOODNESS, this is horrible!!! If I lived in the US I wouldn't think twice of breaking into this person's house and taking the cat. How can people be so sick? Do that to your own pet???

Shows once again that sometimes people do not have a fully functional brain.

totally agree! :no::tears: people like that should be forbidden to have any pets (or partners or children, i wouldn't trust them with that either! :sneaky2:)!

wait... this is in the US? :shocked: where have you seen that? i thought it would be china or somewhere... would've thought that in any western country it'd be forbidden or at least there'd immediately be a huge amount of animal protection societies protesting against it and doing everything to save that poor cat! :shocked:

:shocked: I just went to that link you posted and couldn't believe what I was reading. I hope this person isn't really serious. It's adsurd.

OMG !!! I'm absolutely horrified!! What kind of psyhopath is that!!!! Disgusting!

True, but when they hurt animals in the process it makes me SO mad :sneaky2:

Me too. I always try to avoid Animal cops on Animal planet, but I always watch it and am horrified. My dad is a respectable dog breeder, but in the beginning when he was setting up the kennel, we were looking for good dogs and we ended up in nasty places.

One time, a woman tried to convince us the puppies were 6 weeks old. They were barely 3. They were just laying there in the basket. We took them out and they started playing. She said she was shocked. She then went upstairs and got more puppies down and opened a door and a huge group of dogs ran into the room, not well taken care of. It made me so sad.

There's also another puppy mill in my town and everytime I pass it when I'm walking my dog, I want to go there and release them all. Animal cruelty isn't punished severe enough here.

One time, a woman tried to convince us the puppies were 6 weeks old. They were barely 3. They were just laying there in the basket. We took them out and they started playing. She said she was shocked. She then went upstairs and got more puppies down and opened a door and a huge group of dogs ran into the room, not well taken care of. It made me so sad.

I've got to say I've even seen way worse stuff than that whilst searching for a pup :no: One guy even kicked the pups to each side of the shed they were in to show which were the males / females. He let stuff fall on them, all the puppies stayed to the back didn't dare to approach me and didn't look like happy youngsters at all... May I add there was no light at all in the shed, it was disgustingly filthy, the parents were nowhere to be seen, the water bowl had lots of rust in it, they clearly had a lot of fleas... I was so disgusted I got in a rage and I notified animal protection later.

I've got to say I've even seen way worse stuff than that whilst searching for a pup :no: One guy even kicked the pups to each side of the shed they were in to show which were the males / females. He let stuff fall on them, all the puppies stayed to the back didn't dare to approach me and didn't look like happy youngsters at all... May I add there was no light at all in the shed, it was disgustingly filthy, the parents were nowhere to be seen, the water bowl had lots of rust in it, they clearly had a lot of fleas... I was so disgusted I got in a rage and I notified animal protection later.

Yes but he was very inexperienced. Usually you don't get to see anything like that. Did you buy a dog there?

I was making dinner and i'm literally shocked reading these last two pages....:(

Does that Miley thingie know about this maniac's intention??????????????

Yes she is aware, as you'll see in the videos. She feels sorry for the cat, but she's not backing down.

Yes she is aware, as you'll see in the videos. She feels sorry for the cat, but she's not backing down.

WHAT A BITCH! :jawdrop:

Oooh I'm so mad I could kill her :furious:

EDIT: I don't think the psycho would really kill their cat. I'm hoping it's just all talk :huh:

EDIT: I don't think the psycho would really kill their cat. I'm hoping it's just all talk :huh:

Did you see the interviews. She's just kind of like, "oh well I hope the cat lives but whatever." :sneaky2: But I don't know what she should do. I hope that the girl doesn't do it.

I really hope so and that it's all a matter of wanting attention. But then again how can you know??

Yes but he was very inexperienced. Usually you don't get to see anything like that. Did you buy a dog there?

I think he just couldn't care less to be frank.. It was an older guy who was clearly just doing it for the money. And I hope animal protection got those dogs away from there as well, tho I doubt it, like you mentioned, animal protection isn't such a big deal as other stuff apparently :sneaky2:

No... I bought a pup from a family my vet recommended.

Did you see the interviews. She's just kind of like, "oh well I hope the cat lives but whatever." :sneaky2: But I don't know what she should do. I hope that the girl doesn't do it.

No, I haven't. :no:

God, what is wrong with people? :aah::hair:

:boxed:

Don't know who's worst then, the maniac fan or that Miley thingie...

I dunno how can someone hurt an animal, pet or not...:shocked:

I spent loads of money last month at the vet to save my puppie, the same one you see on my avatar, he almost died from enteritis and he had some bone injuries right after...

I am not a rich person, it costed me a lot to pay that huge amount, but that was the most well spent money ever, coz he's alive, fat and chewing stuff again...:sneaky2:...that's how he got the enteritis in the first place...

So i ask, how can someone do that to an animal over some grumpy celebrity's sulkiness ????????:shocked: