UPDATE

In Toronto. Keep bumping into groups of girls at my hotel, on the prowl for the Jonas Brothers who are staying here. V detemined hunters

I have always wondered who are Jonas Brothers, lol! I guess I could google them... :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

edit: no, wait, I still don't think I get it :aah:

What's to get?

He's asking peeps to email him...so, encounters of the third degree!

What was new about the movie? Third degree means complete contact...:blink:

Or wot?:biggrin2:

What's to get?

He's asking peeps to email him...so, encounters of the third degree!

What was new about the movie? Third degree means complete contact...:blink:

Or wot?:biggrin2:

I was thinking of the movie first, then it said third degree, and then I was lost, don't understand that expression (bad English, I know :mf_rosetinted:)

Oh did you get weird messages as well? Me too, someone who wanted me to contact them on their email.

Do you such have received?

"Dearest,

compliment of the day.

I am Linda, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

Pls I will like you to reply to me through my mail address (lili4real01@yahoo.com).so that we will know each other very well, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction, I will send my pics later.

Thanks and God bless,

Linda."

I feel, that she/he will offer indecent photos. I think, it is necessary to write to Dan

"Dearest,

compliment of the day.

I am Linda, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

Pls I will like you to reply to me through my mail address (lili4real01@yahoo.com).so that we will know each other very well, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction, I will send my pics later.

Thanks and God bless,

Linda."

I feel, that she/he will offer indecent photos. I think, it is necessary to write to Dan

Idd I got that same message yesterday, I deleted it tho.

"Dearest,

compliment of the day.

Thanks and God bless,

Linda."

I would just ignore it Lena and delete it.