• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikasounds On the set of David Letterman. It's soo cold! Dunno why they keep it bellow 10C. Nice set tho. Gettin my wig on now

GoldenAlbert @mikasounds Not the blond one you always use in private, please. You really should have taken me along.

Yes Albert :blink: The blond one a certain Lady forgot in his bedroom as well as her umbrella :teehee:

Help me, please (I can not find a theme of points). I have casually seen in mikasounds that it is necessary to enter a code of " Songs For Sorow ". Or Is it something another?.... I already received points for CD EP

Help me, please (I can not find a theme of points). I have casually seen in mikasounds that it is necessary to enter a code of " Songs For Sorow ". Or Is it something another?.... I already received points for CD EP

I think Lena, that you need a code for the downloaded version of the EP.:thumb_yello:

mikasounds

On my way to NYC. We're shutting down Dylan's Candy Bar for just a few competition winners. Then filming Boomerang for Mexico. Then SHOW!

winners? boomerang?

anyone plz fill me in??? hvn't been on for a while:blink:

sori i'm such a bad fan!!!

Edited by huikings

mikasounds

On my way to NYC. We're shutting down Dylan's Candy Bar for just a few competition winners. Then filming Boomerang for Mexico. Then SHOW!

winners? boomerang?

anyone plz fill me in??? hvn't been on for a while:blink:

sori i'm such a bad fan!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19989

I hope it's what you needed. :wink2: