Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oakwood, yeahhhh how you get on?? :aah:

ok i will try and find it on the web:thumb_yello: i did well im proud lol i got an A in art, B in eng lang and lit, C in other subject but two marks off a b in my business studies and then the bad bit is i got a d in my maths and history which means i have to resit my english for when i go to college:aah: oh well at least i got an A in my art which i was really hoping for :roftl::roftl:

ok i will try and find it on the web:thumb_yello: i did well im proud lol i got an A in art, B in eng lang and lit, C in other subject but two marks off a b in my business studies and then the bad bit is i got a d in my maths and history which means i have to resit my english for when i go to college:aah: oh well at least i got an A in my art which i was really hoping for :roftl::roftl:

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: well done :thumb_yello:

the hotel looks nice it is about 15 20 mins away from venue if you walk but around 5 10 mins in the car... im so excited!!!!!!!!!!1

yes i know but thats what i wanted so after the gig i can go out for the night and it wont be too much walking :wink2::naughty:

Hi Everyone, I'm back briefly (and I will PM people who I have tickets for as soon as I get a chance).

I went to the venue to suss out queues etc

The Empress Ballroom is inside the Winter Gardens and they are likely to have the doors open all day. Its like a precinct thingy you can walk through, so I imagine that we can start queuing from whenever and its inside which is a bonus !

Winter Gardens are only providing the room, the BBC are organising the rest, queues etc so it would be best to email them to find out when we can starting queuing from etc. I couldn't find an email address on the website - can anyone help ? I think someone emailed to find out about tickets available on the day ??

As for autographs, there are two places people leave, out the back and straight into cars (ie no chance I reckon) and via the stage door. The stage door is very close to the entrance to the ballroom, you will see it when you queue (again its inside). Hopefully Mika will come out and chat to us :teehee:

So if anyone can help with a way to contact the Beeb, that's all the info I managed to get....

Hi Everyone, I'm back briefly (and I will PM people who I have tickets for as soon as I get a chance).

The Empress Ballroom is inside the Winter Gardens and they are likely to have the doors open all day. Its like a precinct thingy you can walk through, so I imagine that we can start queuing from whenever and its inside which is a bonus !

Winter Gardens are only providing the room, the BBC are organising the rest, queues etc so it would be best to email them to find out when we can starting queuing from etc. I couldn't find an email address on the website - can anyone help ? I think someone emailed to find out about tickets available on the day ??

As for autographs, there are two places people leave, out the back and straight into cars (ie no chance I reckon) and via the stage door. The stage door is very close to the entrance to the ballroom, you will see it when you queue (again its inside). Hopefully Mika will come out and chat to us :teehee:

So if anyone can help with a way to contact the Beeb, that's all the info I managed to get....

Nice information thanks :thumb_yello:

:aah: sorry im not sure :blink: but thank you so much for the info :wink2:

Well done to you for those exam results!!